Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:50 pm
Scourch took another bite of his pizza and said,"Well it just seems like you're allways crushing on some new guy whenever one goes away. so who is it now?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:09 pm
"Well, just to let you know. I still kind of like Vince but when we were both younger I use to had a crush on you. I thought you were so awsome and cute," said Nightstar.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:12 pm
Scourch had just began to drink his lemonade when she told him that and spit out his drink when he heard. He then looked at her and said,"Wait, you used to have a crush on me."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:14 pm
"Yup," said Nightstar as she finsihed her pizza and drank some lemonade.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:17 pm
Scourch blinked several times as he proccessed that in his mind. He then asked,"Wait, you used to. what made you stop? Was it something I did or said?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:25 pm
When Nightstar was done drinking lemonade and eating her pizza. She placed the dishes in the sink and asked Kobi, "Whay is it so important hmmm?" She was very courious at why he asked her that now.

(( Ok, I'm going to add a twist now. Nightstar is going to have a crush on both Scourch and Vince now but doesn't know who to choose. So who should it be? ))  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:28 pm
Scourch blushed and looked away as he said,"Uhhhh.....no reason." He then grabbed some paper towels and began to clean up the lemonade that he spit out.((Ooo pick Scourch, he's the coolest. 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:33 pm
"Well, if you really want to know my answer, well you never realized that I liked you so I just stopped and moved on," said Nightstar as she walked to the sofa adn sat on it.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:40 pm
Scourch laughed lightly and said,"Yeah, that sounds like something I'd do." He then sighed and thought,"Dang it, why was I so stupid back then. I can't believe I never noticed she liked me............Actually, i can believe it but it was still a pretty stupid move. Oh well, she's moved on and there's nothing I can do about, so I might as well except it."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:08 pm
Then Nightstar looked at Scourch and then started to get these strange feelings about him. She then turned red as she stared at him, "Ah!" She then made her face fall on the sofa.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:11 pm
Scourch caught Nightstar before she hit the ground and looked down at her as he asked,"You ok, princess?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:15 pm
"Yes," said Nightstar as she looked into Scourch's eyes and blushed.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:20 pm
Scourch blushed too and placed her back on the sofa gently. He then went back to cleaning up his mess in the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:28 pm
'Oh, man I think I'm falling for Scourch but I still like Vince. Oh, why did this had to happen to me. I guess its because their both my best friends and so maybe thats why I'm like this,' she thought to herself. Then Nightstar hit the sofa saying, "Ah! Why am I so weird!"  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:33 pm
Scourch continued to clean and said,"You're not weird, you're just.......confused."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff