Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:01 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
((All right. Soo…Leri, are you going to reply to Ang? Or should I?))

( Well, she IMed me yesterday. She's sick and stuff so she hasn't been on lately.... sweatdrop
So, what're we gonna do between Kisuna, Hayato and... Aeddan (I think? I forgot his name gonk )? )  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:39 pm
Leri
KazehaneRio_FLAME
((All right. Soo…Leri, are you going to reply to Ang? Or should I?))

( Well, she IMed me yesterday. She's sick and stuff so she hasn't been on lately.... sweatdrop
So, what're we gonna do between Kisuna, Hayato and... Aeddan (I think? I forgot his name gonk )? )
((Hmm...i really want Hayato to get together with Alcina again. sad They are so far apart! lol. just to see each other would be fine, since Hayato thinks Akira had killed her already. smile muwahahaha))  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:58 am
((Yeah, I know. She's still kinda ticked off at him though, lol...

But where did Neko run off to? crying One more post and we'll have a fourth stranger! Lol... my goal for the past who knows how long now...))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:32 pm
MemoryDragon

But where did Neko run off to? crying One more post and we'll have a fourth stranger! Lol... my goal for the past who knows how long now...))
((Rofl. i cant even remember why hayato ran off...akira told him something about hurting her or something...? Or was it because he felt that he was getting closer to them so he wanted to get away...? arg. haha. ill go and check laters. XD))  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:28 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
MemoryDragon

((Rofl. i cant even remember why hayato ran off...akira told him something about hurting her or something...? Or was it because he felt that he was getting closer to them so he wanted to get away...? arg. haha. ill go and check laters. XD))

Mm.. 'tis on page 76 when we last got off.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:23 pm
(( @_@ I'm sorry minna, last exam is monday and i'm failing the class. (Excuse me while I spew food...) I'll post tuesday for sure. <3 I apologize SO much!))  

NekoNoTsukiyo

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:16 am
( Nah, no need to apologize, it's all good. heart

I'm just worried about getting everyone together again since everyone's off at different places! Like, Sui's in the Hanazoku Clan's land, Kisuna and Hayato are still in the Nekozoku forest, Kaen's wandering around, Alcina and Midori are battling a mazoku... and SakuMeiMei's character is... well, gone. )  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:28 am
((I was just making sure that you hadn't run away on us. xd Cause that would make Memory a very sad panda...))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:32 pm
( Yes, that would make all of us very sad pandas.... sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:14 pm
((O_O FREEEDOOOM! I live. I'm so sorry about my spans of posting. College was being hell, but that's normal. n_n yay! Midori-chan is a stranger!))

"Raging heart that gathers strength from the trees, gather these prayers and release your fury! Answer my thoughts and be revenged. Awaken, Leaf Stranger Midori!"

Midori's eyes widened when the churning in her stomache stilled, then undid their nervous knots. That pendant of hers glown brightly before bursting right when Alcina gave her last bit of strength. Instead of the pendant then, her hands that clenched now weild a staff, a very tall one that was as tall as her little frame.

The staff held dual club like ends, one an earthy brown, the other a beautiful shade of whitegrey. The pendant was embedded in the middle, vivid colors of green extending on the ivory-colored staff base.

However...Midori had no time to awe the piece of work. Her ears keenly heard the yells of the plantlife around her, a deeper connection she had before, like she was one with them. Twisting onto the staff she eyed the flute mistress, narrowing in a glare. Digging her feet into the ashy earth, she spun the staff above her, hopefully extinguishing the embers that still burnt about her. Cringing at her burns that speckled her legs and arms from the heat...

It just came naturally....

"You witch! You're in trouble now!" She yelled as she slammed the earthy toned end of the staff into the ground. "Nature's Coffin!"

The leaves ferverently shook...then stood at a standstill. For a few moments, all the eerie silence held was the flute. Till several large bulky roots spung up around the 'witch'; Whipping above her like a cage.

Underground, they had twined over and over, digging through the earth, moving it and molding it. With the ground gone, that left the soft layer the witch stood on unstable, and then collapse with her hopefully on it.

Where they came from...Midori didn't know how she knew what to pick, but the most odd, stragly looking tree stood on it's lonesome near where fire wreckage should've been.

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:41 pm
((At least something good finally happened... *cough* Sorry. I'm more than a little cranky due to events transpiring in another guild. Don't mean to take it out on you guys. xd It's good to have you back though, Neko. heart ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:13 pm
((are we waiting for a reply or should we move on?))  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:32 pm
( ... Crap, I should've replied a long time ago! sweatdrop )

Kisuna's eyes widened in fear. The ball was charging up at him at a dangerous speed. Gusts of wind from the orb almost slid him off the ground again. He crossed his arms in front of his face to dodge the dust that was coming in at him. In a swift movement, he clutched tightly to the bottom of his sword. It was the only weight that kept him on the ground... and boy, was it large and heavy.

"... What am I going to do...?" He muttered.

The ball of wind was only a matter of feet away.

In a desperate attempt, Kisuna lunged towards the ball of wind. His sword charged up with sparks.

"Thunder Blade!" He shouted. Bringing the heavy sword across his side, he hit the ball of wind like a baseball and flung it across the trees like a homerun.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:33 pm
Hayato groaned as he moved his tired body out of the way as he fumbled with his daggers. Cursing he winced in pain as his broken arm shifted, sending him needles of pain. With his unbroken arm, he grabbed his dagger and charged.  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:36 pm
A look of horror flashed upon her face when she saw the earth shake. They... They're moving on their own!

She growled and gritted her teeth together.
Her flute tuned faster than ever. The witch of fire, Miriam, played fervently. Her fingers whirled around the flute and the pitches turned high as did the flames.

But it was no use.

The ground grabbed her and pulled and pulled. She dropped her flute in surprise of something tugging her leg and the golden instrument rolled far away from its owner. The dirt continued to sink like quicksand.
With her body was halfway buried into the earth, she desperately tried clawing her way out. Her red fingernails dug onto the dirt, scratching it every second. "You little brat!" She screamed in fury, "How dare you!"

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games