Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:56 pm

((dude, its not auto hit, I had you held already, and you didnt dodge, and if it knocks me back then I would have slit your throat, so its better off just being your back.))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:00 pm

Rahenno appeared on the roof of the dorms. He lied down and looked at the star. He closed his eye and put his hand behind his head.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:42 pm

((....youd have let go of them, and i must have missed that kunai, and besides that, it wasnt the real jedi anyway, you didnt even need to come up behind because i didnt attack you.))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:46 pm

clouds poofed and a log stood in place. jedi behind him. im not here to fight you, i would offer you something....but you would say no anyway.

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

NoBoby112112121

6,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:28 am

Viataf walks into the lobby and says"Oh this is the place i guess, i want room 27 i originally wanted 24 or 25 but 27 is as close as it gets to my fave number 47 YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And besieds room 24 and 25 are the rooms i would be laughing my but off untill the world ends so yeah i want room 27."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:29 pm

Masumi walked to the dorms and looked up the roof. She then hopped up and saw Rahenno and walked over to him. Then sitting next to him she looked up at the sky also. "A little birdy told me you like to come here." Masumi took her eyes off the calm night sky, and turned to look at Rahenno laying next to her.

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:37 pm

Rahenno turned to Masumi. "Oh really?" He said with a smile. "I like coming out here to watch the stars, it reminds me of my friend and family, and past events." Rahenno said turning back to the starry night.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:39 pm

Masumi looked down at the ground infront of her with a sad face. "I wish I could forget my past." She said as tears started to form in her eyes.

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:47 pm

Rahenno sat up. "Sorry i've shouldn't have brought up the past." Rahenno put his hand on her shoulder. "Don't cry."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:53 pm

Masumi wiped her eyes and shook her head, then looked at Rahenno. "How were you to know what happened in my past...Unless you were a stalker." Masumi giggled a little as she looked at him.

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:22 pm

Rahenno chucked."Well i'm no stalker but it's easy for me to read emotions" He said turning once again to the star. "Every star has its own little story."

(hold on bear with me, i got to restart my internet)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:33 pm

"True it is, most which no one will ever know." Masumi looked at Rahenno's hand on her shoulder, then placed hers on that hand. "Would you like to hear this star's story?" She asked looking into his eyes, her eyes sparkled from the drops of tears still left in them.

Masumi H Dekata

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:45 pm

"I only attack people if they startle me, even if it was a friend, i would do pretty much the same thing. So, what is the question, you don't know that I will say no yet." Angel unclipped the sheath of his sword, for a quick draw, if needed.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:46 pm

Rahenno turned to Masumi and looked her in the eyes. "I would love too. Rahenno said as the wind blow his hair passed his left eye.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:23 pm

Masumi smiled slightly and looked up at the sky. "I didn't always live here, I use to be in the Land of Grass. A small village in it to be exact. There was me, my brother, and my parents. When I was 8 and he was 18 he became one of the guards for the damiyo, then one night when he was suppose to be off he went to see the damiyo for some reason..." She trailed off a little remembering back. "...He heard something he shouldn't, and the damiyo found out. In order to keep it from getting out, he called for the destruction of all wood users in the village. It was just some political thing he created saying we were evil and planning to overthrow the government. That we should be hated and feared." Masumi started to cry again. "Mobs formed outside our house, they gathered all the fire users they had, then burned our house to the ground. My parents fought while me and my brother got away...they didn't last long." She stopped and took some time to wipe her eyes and catch her breath.

"When they were done they chased me and my brother. I was still young so he had to carry me...I slowed him down and they caught up to us. He just kept running though, not fighting back just dodging to keep me safe. He took serval hits...then fell. He couldn't run anymore, and told me to. I told him that I wanted to stay with him, he shook his head then made a wood clone that carried me off while he faced our attackers. Not long after the wood clone disappeared...I knew what that ment. So I ran and ran, and ran til I couldn't anymore, and passed out. When I woke up I was in the Rock ANBU HQ. I appearently ran across the border into the Land of Earth. They questioned me, then let me go. There I go transfered here, since this was a better place for medical jutsu. I was hoping to learn that, maybe if I knew it back then I could have helped my family..." She trailed off again reflecting on the past and sat in silence.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games