Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

Gin-Zil

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:39 am
im hoping that when i grow up i will be able to have a job in robotics that is as good as yours. (yes i am saying i kinda wanna be like you i grow up 00shoe)  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:54 am
00Shoe
Gin-Zil
00Shoe
I am doing very well. In about 15 mins I will be going out kayaking for the first time this year, and for the very first time on my new boat!

I can't wait biggrin

you have a boat? what do you do exactly that lets you afford a boat?

Lead software developer for a media company here in vancouver. Still kayaks are pretty inexpensive as far as boats go, because they are meant for just one person they go for a few thousand.

Oh man I've never been kayaking. I can't imagine it being anything but top though. I think I would want to just go out on calm water and watch the sunset.
-drifts off into a daydream-
What?... Oh yeah. biggrin I think it would be awesome to see the sun set behind some treelines in the distance. No one there, no sounds. Well maybe a fish now and again.
You making me want to rent one now. xp  

Dustin_Rose

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:29 pm
From where I was paddling I actually could have watched the sunset if I wanted to. But I would have had to have waited quite a few hours for that to happen :p

---

@Gin-Zil: It feels weird knowing that someone wants to be more like me...

---

@Barakiel9909: What sort of cutie was offering you a programming job?  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:21 pm
Well,I was gone longer than I thought I would be,I've been playing my ps3 alot x.x I'm gonna be away on vacation by around june 20th as well,just telling everyone :3  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:18 pm
Which games were you busy with on the PS3?

Also, where are you going on vacation?  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:18 pm
I am playing the elder scrolls 4,and I'm going camping in a nice place called locust lake(don't think a swarming plague,just the kinds that make the peaceful sounds in the trees)I'm very wild by nature,hence why I'm a fur,so camping helps me release all my stresses and sorta let out my hunting instinct :3  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:21 pm
Well, I slept on the roof, if that counts for anything....  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:27 am
Now why would you do that?  

00Shoe
Captain

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:09 pm
I've slept in all manner of strange places,some with decent results too.The strangest place I can think of off the top of my head..would have to be a laundry basket(I was little but it was still a tight fit)  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:40 pm
I have never really slept in any strange places. I have slept in some what would be considered very uncomfy places (I found them comfy - both flat cement and on top of big rocks).

Is it weird that I always see little squirrels and chipmunks eating certain pine cones in the forest near my house that I tried one and enjoyed it?  

00Shoe
Captain

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:08 pm
I don't find it weird myself,I often try my dogs food and snacks just to see what he's always fussing over.I also always try his new things and if I won't eat them,neither will he.I'm picky about my dog like that.My aunt gave me a bag of food one time because her yappy dog wouldn't eat it,my dog was supposed to go on that food..until I took a wiff of it...Let's just say,when no one was looking,I tied it up in 2 trash bags and made sure it was never to be seen again.It was that horrible x.x  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:33 pm
I love pine nuts.
I thought they were posionous to humans if they weren't cooked. I haven't look it up or anything, so I could be wrong.  

Dustin_Rose

RuffWolfy

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:27 am
Limbershadow
Well, I slept on the roof, if that counts for anything....

mee too, omg, i thought i was the only one, i came home one night and my parents were asleep, and i was home late from a club, so i sleept on the roof until five oclock, then i made my way into the house by the window. i got in and no one ever found out
*oh no* relizes u all know
*im sorry now u all have to die now*
Pulls out a machine gun
who wants to go first  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:31 am
Dustin_Rose
I love pine nuts.
I thought they were posionous to humans if they weren't cooked. I haven't look it up or anything, so I could be wrong.

I didn't know anything was at one point poisonous and then could not be? All I know is that I didn't get poisoned biggrin  

00Shoe
Captain

Dryskale

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:52 am
00Shoe
Dustin_Rose
I love pine nuts.

I didn't know anything was at one point poisonous and then could not be? All I know is that I didn't get poisoned biggrin
Isn't puffer fish poisonousness if not prepared right?

Oh and Yayz for living. biggrin  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games