Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reptile621

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:33 pm

Sevias jumped out of the way. "********" Sevias threw his bag and slashed it open. 10 water bottles got hit and opened up pouring waters. sevias used the water to put out the forest fire. then used the same water and jet streamed it at Krovak.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:35 pm

Krovak summoned two huge waves of fire and made both of them crash down upon Sevias and the jetted water. "DIE!" Krovak shouted

LegitlyInsane

Reptile621

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:45 pm

sevias had saved up a lot of water every time he would absorb the water. so he shot the water out of himself drenching himself in it. then the two waves of fire crashed down on him. finally when the the attacks were over, sevias stood up steam was coming off of him. he was furious.water shot out from the ground.in a 10 yard diameter sevias sent a large wave at Krovac. He followed by running behind and swinging his sword at Krovak.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:50 pm

Krovak literally caught himself on fire while simultaneously shooting multiple fire balls to break a passage in the water so it would split the water to leave Krovak unharmed. Krovak got in a defensive stance preparing for any trickery Sevias might have.

LegitlyInsane

Reptile621

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:02 pm

"YOU THINK THAT WILL STOP ME!!" sevias yelled. sevias jumped into his own wave and when it passed Krovak he jumped out and attacked Krovac from behind with his water sword.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:06 pm

Krovak felt a sharp pain in his back... He turned around and grabbed Sevias by the throat pulling him toward his face,"I've I had enough of this." Krovak threw Sevias back and walked away. Blood dripped down from Krovak's back leaving small trail of blood behind him. Krovak snapped his fingers and fire burnt the blood leaving a foul smell.

LegitlyInsane

Reptile621

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:11 pm

"woah" sevias said as Krovak disappeared into the woods. Sevias calmed down and laid to rest,,
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:41 pm

Krovak came back recovered from his wounds roaming around again being bored looking for a fight...

LegitlyInsane

Reptile621

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:23 pm

Sevias sees Krovak. wandering. he hides behind a cliff waiting for Krovak to pass.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:12 am

Exodus was following the group and Tyler, still holding Victoria's hand. He passed a log on the ground, scorched from a fire and the air was thick from heat. I hope Victoria doesn't see that...she'll be ticked... He continued on listening to the conversations that were going on.

Forsaken Exodus

Justinh1634

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:45 pm

"Sevias, how goes thee?" Raven asked as he walked into the field...
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:45 pm

((Yeah, computer in hotel lobby))

Tiran Walked down a corridor of darkness, a swirling void surrounded him in all directions. In fount of him stood the lord of the demon realm . "TELL ME, WHY IS THERE A HUMAN STANDING HERE". Shouted the demon lord addressing Tiran."I come seeking the soul of darkness" said Tiran. "YOU THINK I WOULD TRUST SUCH AN ADIFACT TO A HUMAN" laughed the demon lord. Tiran's eyes became a golden color "I'm far more than that" said Tiran. "AHH SO THATS WHAT YOU ARE" said the demon lord. "HERE TAKE IT" the demon lord tosed a small pouch to Tiran. Tiran smiled, turned, then walked away

wildmonsters

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:58 pm

Reptile621
sevias had saved up a lot of water every time he would absorb the water. so he shot the water out of himself drenching himself in it. then the two waves of fire crashed down on him. finally when the the attacks were over, sevias stood up steam was coming off of him. he was furious.water shot out from the ground.in a 10 yard diameter sevias sent a large wave at Krovac. He followed by running behind and swinging his sword at Krovak.

((if you get more than 2 liters of water in your body than what it is used to you will die, and if you lose more than 2 liters you die, just to let you know.))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:02 pm

Karin turned to Noah, "Oh sorry ha ha, didn't mean to get so far ahead," Karin staired off at the sun, her mind was wandering alot thinking of everything that was happening.

Zinkatwo

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:05 pm

Sin was walking with the group still under cover as Tyler, he looked in confusion at how no one noticed the fight that just happened, 'wow this new guy is crazy....and strong, hah a this will be an easy war with him.' thought sin as he to stared at the sun.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games