Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:50 pm
((I hope you don't mind but I'm going to try and jump back in))
Leo saw the way Gemini and Fox yelled at Red Fang and whispered to Aquarius,"Remind me not to make them mad."

Aquarius nodded and said,"I guess it's true what they say. Hell hath no furry as a woman's scorn."

Moonfire sighed and said,"Agreed." He then walked over to Pheniox and said,"Hi Pheniox, it's been awhile."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:12 pm
(( It's cool for ur still rp ))  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:21 pm
Draco let out a low growl directed at Red Fang. "They're right. Don't do anything stupid. You're a good fighter and a great ally, but if you want to stick around, you better get that attitude straightened out." His eyes were narrowed as he glared at Red Fang. "You don't know how hard it is to be a leader. Hell, I don't know, but I do know that it's tough. So butt out."

Black Feather laughed as she leaned her back against the trunk. "Oh and how are you going to do that? They've probably already reunited with the rest of the team." In a scornful voice, she added, "You don't even know where their secret hiding place is." Shaking her head, Black Feather continued in a chiding tone. "Turgon's going to be so mad when he learns that you lost them. That should make an entertaining show."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:21 pm
"Oh, hay Moonfire," said Pheniox as she looked at him. She's always had a crush on him but she ended up being with Red Fang for she liked him as well. But now seeing the way REd Fang is acting so stupid, she hates him.

Red Fang heard what Gemini told him and ehard on what she said specailly about Fox and him in the past. He looked away, grabbed his leader's arm, squeezed it and said, "Never say that again Gemini. And I am not stupid and you shouldn't be talking when it comes to being stubborn for you are too."

"Huh, Red Fang let her go!" yelled Pheniox as she pushed Red Fang away from Gemini. she than yelled, "Were threw. I had enough with you adn you wonder why Fox broke up with you long ago!"

Red Fang was surprised at what Pheniox just said to him and about Fox. His eye's widen and then was angry again. "Hm, Gemini I challange you for leadership," he said.  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:24 pm
"What!" said Fox in shock.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:37 pm
Draco let out a growl. His skin flickered, halfway into changing into a dragon. He contained himself as he glared at Red Fang. "Quit wasting your time, Red Fang. And don't you dare come near her." It took all of his energy to keep from punching Red Fang. "This isn't the time to fight amongst ourselves. We need to fight the enemy, not each other. Don't you remember how they captured you?"  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:45 pm
Gemini gave Red Fang a glare and since she new he wasn't going to take no for an answer and might attack her, Gemini's glowed black. Meaning pars of the darkness in her heart is trying to take over. She put ehr hand up, and said, "Wind!" Then wind formed around her arm and to her hand. Then the wind pushed Red Fang towards a wall and said, "Make that a warning. And to let you know I was train to fight by the best people on earth to me. So challange me, you will surely loose got it." Gemini had a wolf growl in her voice.

Then Fox growled evenmore towards Red Fang and said as she looked away, "Idiot."

Starfire was surprsie at what she saw.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:47 pm
Draco noticed Gemini's eyes glowing black. Guessing that it wasn't something good, Draco placed a hand on Gemini's shoulder. "Come on, Gemy. He's not worth it."  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:49 pm
Gemini calmed down at Draco's touch and said to Fox and Moonfire and still in ehr angry tone, "Make sure he doesn't get tick off too much at what I did and showed him. And make sure he stays under control."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:53 pm
Draco sighed. He was glad that the potential disaster had been averted. "Come on Gemini.. We should put our energy into finding our kidnapped teammates."  

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:57 pm
Red Fang grew so angry that he tackled Gemini to the ground. He didn't know what was controling him to do this but he just did it. He than turned into a wolf with wings and bit Gemini on the shoulder and started suckign her blood.

~~~~~

"Well, Black Feather, what Red Fang doesn't know is that I put soemthing in his system that'll make him evil," said Warewolf.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:59 pm
Then Gemini was knocked to the ground by Red Fang and he was sucking her blood on the shoulder where there use to be the mark.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:00 pm
That was the last straw. Not being able to contain himself anymore, Draco let out a roar as he turned into a dragon. It was a little cramped for him in the meeting room and his wings were against the ceiling. His tail wouldn't be able to fully extend. He grabbed Red Fang in his claws and threw him away from Gemini with another roar. "Leave her alone. What's she ever done to you?"

Black Feather sniffed. "Well I suppose you aren't a complete waste."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:04 pm
Being sucked of her blood Gemini felt weak and since it was specially at the part where her mark use to be. And so blood from her shoulder started to leak from there.

Fox saw this, grew mad, and grew mad. She went into her demon side adn truned into a fox with nine tails and looked demonish. Dark magic glew around her and attacked Red Fang to the ground and growled, "Grrrrrr."

Starfire saw Gemini to her knees now and said, "Gemini."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:20 pm
"Of course not," said Warewolf.

~~~~~~~~~~

Red Fang pushed Fox of of himself and bit her arm. Then something controlled him to go after Gemini again. Something was saying, 'Get her, kill her, hurt her, make her weak.'  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games