Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:59 pm

((Did I just hear a PWNed! Three attacks at once all heading towards Kit. Lol.))
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:00 pm

"Hey they accepted my terms Futashi. They get what is coming to them. Kit smiled and the disk disappeared. He didnt need handsigns for this jutsu. A personal favorite of his. "Wind rotation." The wind picked up around Kit and he spun violently to the right. The wind swirld around him and made a 10m wide crater in the ground he was standing on. He felt the wind chakra connect with something as he spun. He continued to spin for a moment and then stopped slightly dizzy but quickly recoverd. it would have taken a miricale to dodge that unscathed....

((I can handle you all dont worry.))

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:01 pm

futashi jump away from the attack and landed on the ground, next to the mist, looking at byakuga. "oh. i see you want to fight huh?" he said. his chakra was leaking out alittle bit. dark chakra was slithering on the ground around him.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:02 pm

"Let's start with Moku Joheki (Wood Locking Wall). The basic handseal for Mokuton is the handseal Snake, and almost all Mokuton jutsus has the handseal Snake the last one to perform. Watch me."

He performed a few handseals with the last the Snake, after half a second, wood came out from his left and right, connecting to each other, like locking Ian in a half dome. He was protected in his front, but not at his back.

Ian went out the at the half dome. "Well, you can change the size of the place to be locked or you can vary the angle to be covered by wood. And since you are now a Special Jounin, i believe this jutsu will just be an easy one for you." He said as he winked at him.

hivaids420

Newb

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:03 pm

((you've gotta teach me that)) Kogai was blown back from the wind rotation. He still held his machete in his hand. "You suck!!" He yelled at Kit. He then took a kunai out of his pocket and threw it at Kit.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:03 pm

"yep ... it has been so long "byakuga said and pulled 2 katanas out with fire at the tips "ready"

teddy_byakuga

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:04 pm

((He he he custom jutsu's. I might but it is chuunin rank.))
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:04 pm

Dev's clone turned into dust and Dev went flying into the air and he hit a tree and slid down to the floor. Dev struggled to get back up with blood now coming out on his left arm. Dev growled and began to think of a strategy. He threw a kunai straight at Kit and ran at the same speed as the kunai with his left hand hanging down as if it were dead. He jumped in the year and did a dropkick straight towards Kit.

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:06 pm

((Are we aloud to learn jutsus out of our Elements?))
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:08 pm

Kit looked as the two kunai flew at him. "Hmm think before you act." He leaned back and the kunai that kougai threw clashed with Dev's. They stalled in the air and Kit threw them at Dev and kougai.Kit looked up. "Time for a good finaly. Rasengan." A rasengan appeared in his right hand. He slammed it into the ground and was sent spinning his legs wide open for kicks. "Hurricane kick." At first he flew up to Dev then down at Kougai. He landed light as a feather back on the ground and held his head. All that spinning made him dizzy. He looked up with double vision.

((It is like an upside down spn kick. likt in street fighter but upside down.I only can cz i have Gobi the 5 taild demon. i dont know about anything else.))

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:12 pm

Dev saw the kunai come at him and by that time he was already falling to the floor. Just before Kit could hit him Dev landed into the ground and he dug deep to run away. Once when he knew Kit landed, he went back to the surface. "So your using Chunnin ranked jutsus on Academy Students. That sounds... fun." Dev smirked and jumped back underground. He went right under Kit unnoticed and chakra focused. He threw a kunai straight up and it would soon pop out of the ground and stab Kit.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:13 pm

futashi look at him with a evil grin, and the shadows where covering his eyes and body and his eyes where glowing black. "let the fun begin." he said as his chakra was rushing to him, trying to grab him

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:15 pm

Kogai blocked the kunai that was coming at him with his machete. He then ran at him with his machete to his side. He then slashed down towards Kit.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:17 pm

Kit was still dizzy and leand back as the kunai aimed for his face sliced his vest wide open. "Hey i like this vest." He felt like he was going to barf. Making some hand signs kit. "Wind manipulation jutsu." An air current lifted Kit into the air and he was a good 1-- feet before sitting on the air holding him up. His vision refoucused. He looked down. and saw Futashi fighting Teddy. He had narrowly escaped the machete Kougai tried to slash him with. "Okay boys time to step up the game." Kit pulled out his bo staff. He jumped down and landed in between them both. "Come." Kit said as he took a tai chi stance.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games