Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:59 pm

"I used to be a Leaf ninja Mikyo, you know that. Therefore I won't let you touch this village. I have also been given orders by the highest athourity to protect Leaf" Blue chakra formed around Kash.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:59 pm

((OKay no more OOC please spamming is not good.))

Kit unsheathed his sword Yawaraka-te. The legendary sword of light. It can't inflict physical damage but it takes away the targets pain suffering and rage. He stood his ground. He didnt want it to come to this but he would gladly die if it helped save lives.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:01 pm

"Ungh I can't take it anymore" *Leo swings his sword and creates giant wave of lightning at mikyo*

Detachi hides behind the wall at the archer tower, not knowing what to do...

Detachi

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

kaji wait here for my orders. jedi vanished and appeared next to kit. are you suddenly a jounin and think you are ready to die?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:02 pm

"And So Did I."
Mikyo held out his right hand just as a 30ft Black and Gold Metal Column Shot out of the ground and into his hands. The Lightning was absorbed into the column, but did not shoot back out like it normally would.
"And Therefor You Shall Be Judged As One."

Oni_Soul

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:02 pm

Bankotsu looked at all the shinobi here, he activated his Neo-Byakugan and then looked at all of their chakra levels. None of them could defeat the Commanders or Miyko. Let alone Bankotsu himself. Bankotsu jumped down at the base of the gates and walked away, towards Miyko and his commanders and then straight past them just only walking away so that aways he couldn't be hit with whatever Miyko was to destroy or desinigrate.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:03 pm

The sword of light glowing in his hands Kit looked to Jedi. "I am just as strong as any jounin. You know that." He looked up with determined eyes. "As for dying....That wont happen."

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Detachi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:04 pm

Detachi cant take it any longer, he jumps at Mikyo,"AAAAHHHHHHH!", Detachi pulls out his katana...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:05 pm

edit: disregard

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

....if you die then i cant teach you the jutsu, so dont die. jedi looked at kaji. we must go so you can leave. kaji looked at him in anger. humans.... he vanished in clouds. jedi opened a portal and left through it and the portal closed.

Bankotsu spots Detachi jumping and runs towards where he starting to jump. Bankotsu then tackled him down onto the ground, "Don't think about it. Miyko will kill you."

Ducttape_Bandit

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:06 pm

Drake took out his sword from its sheath and placed it on his back. His hair was fully white now and the red demonic chakra was making him glow red. "Enough chit-chat. Talking isn't gonna solve anything but getting yourself killed."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:07 pm

Detachi falls when Bankotsu hits him, "I cant just sit around and do nothing, im a chunnin! I can at least help!", Detachi gets up picking up his droped katana.

Detachi

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games