Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:41 am

Sypher smiled sadly then spoke "Because, this man you are after may be dead soon." He turned away grimly as if he couldn't look her in the eyes.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:46 am

Destiny's eyes widened a bit as she stood up as she started laughing. "I'm sorry but I would save him then kill him!" She placed her hand behind her head. "Unless theres a truth within the truth then he will be dead soon" She smiled towards him withb a grin.

Cold winter angel

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:52 am

((I has to go in 10 minutes X.X))
Sypher smiled and spoke gently "He is on my list and I have to witness their death" With this he smiled and snapped his fingers, at the second the sound stopped the entire Raikages office separated and crumbled breaking the barrier. "Go get him, I have nothing else left." At this end he slipped into the ground of his bone.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:57 am

A clone of Xantos's walked back casually.
"Oh hey...getting interesting." He said. "So Sypher...I may have an akatsuki body for you soon...just need to track him...we know where he's been, but not where he's going."

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:03 pm

Sypher's voice rang out of the bone "Excellent, now finish!". As the last word rang from his mouth 4 pods of bones sprang up and caught and trapped each person from the barrier. The first 3 pods attacked but the last of which was zeramaru's left him alone.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:03 pm

Destiny jumped off the top of the crashing building as she grabbed Hanzo and flash stepped to a part of ground by the Hokages office that wasn't being torn with debris.

Cold winter angel

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:06 pm

M o k i F a i r y
Sypher's voice rang out of the bone "Excellent, now finish!". As the last word rang from his mouth 4 pods of bones sprang up and caught and trapped each person from the barrier. The first 3 pods attacked but the last of which was zeramaru's left him alone.
(( Mind explaining what just happened? neutral ))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:08 pm

(I dunno if a bone pod when after me or not...but...let's play it safe.)

Xantos did a back handspring to avoid everything crashing around him. He wanted to put himself at a distance from the bones.
He adjusted the headband so his mangkyo sharingan wa covered, and his silver byakugan was out so he could see what was happening around him better.

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:08 pm

Dark-Ninja70
M o k i F a i r y
(( Mind explaining what just happened? neutral ))

((mind explaining that cuz uhm you just told me to get him and go...??))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:24 pm

Teddy appeared and just watched amazed "Hmm go Hanzo!!!" he yelled

teddy_byakuga

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:48 pm

Destiny pulled her short dagger out and held it to his neck. "Hanzo Uchiha, I've been waiting."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:52 pm

Cold winter angel
Destiny jumped off the top of the crashing building as she grabbed Hanzo and flash stepped to a part of ground by the Hokages office that wasn't being torn with debris.
* Now that the barrier was broken Hanzo could do full speed again as he side stepped Destiny who tried to grab him and body flickered out of the way grabbing Zeramaru and taking him with him. He wasn't leaving until the fight was over....He then got out of the danger zone and threw Zeramaru with Hayashi and Sin close behind Hanzo.*

*After landing Hanzo then did a single handsign creating a clone that appeared right behind Sypher. The clone did a few handsigns and thrusted his palm forward. Dendou Hitoya lightning quickly came out of the clone's hand and quickly engulfed Sypher. *

((Name of Jutsu: Raiton: Dendou Hitoya
Description: This jutsu is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of electricity . The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. Clones can be used in place of the actual person, provided that the clone is the one that performed the technique.))

*Hanzo turned to Zeramaru*

"Shall we continue?"

(( Zeramaru just respond to my attack and then after when I grabbed you and threw you out of harms way ))

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:53 pm

Cold winter angel
Destiny pulled her short dagger out and held it to his neck. "Hanzo Uchiha, I've been waiting."
(( You never let me respond so maybe you can count that as after I threw Zeramaru and landed? ))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:04 pm

Dark-Ninja70
Cold winter angel
(( You never let me respond so maybe you can count that as after I threw Zeramaru and landed? ))

((sure lets go with that and... ill be back in a bit i gotta go to the movies with some friends.))

Cold winter angel

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:08 pm

Xantos drew his crossbow, first aiming at Destiny, but shifting his aim to Hanzo and back and forth.
"Uh...well...Destiny is threating him...but Hanzo's a friend, but he's also an akatsuki, but....eh...Destiny is good...and my job is to eliminate akatsuki...god damnit."
Xantos shifted his aim with his crossbow, and fired a bolt at the hand that Destiny used to hold the kunai.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games