Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:11 pm
((i picture it all in my head like a movie, what i write and what you write))

"Ready when you are" he was still smiling at her smugly  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:14 pm
((lol yeah! One that most likely wil never end anytime soon! I wonder how many years.. hmmm...))

Rose saw the smile and tried not to glare at him, but it was such a natural reaction for her, "Don't!" She warned trying to compress her embarassment and anger of her own stupidity.

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:19 pm
((You lost me.....))

Haseo raised his hands up and smiled "I didnt say anything"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:24 pm
((Sorry i was rambling again...))

Rose let out a sigh, "Let's do the run... I need to get the pressure off."

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:29 pm
Haseo snickered when he turned around and walked up to the man that was at the gates and asked to be in the race and the man opened the gate for him and closed it back and Haseo took one of the open spots on the track  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:31 pm
Rose went up to the man at the gate and asked him as well, whether she could join the race of not.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:38 pm
Haseo stood there and waited and looked at the competition "This is gunna be a breeze" Exept for Rose, i think she just might be faster than me he thought to himself  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:40 pm
The man let her in after a little bit saying that she didn't look like she could be a fast runner, indirectly of course, but either way she went in and took at a certain position. She whispered to Haseo when she passed him, "We have to make this look as human as possible."  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:44 pm
"Whats the point, after my last stunt i dont see what could go wrong"
the man spoke over a loud speaker "Gather around for the race is about to BEGIN!!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:47 pm
"Well, when I run my fastest, I tend to appear in a blur... just not over the limit, but I will beat you." She said with a smile, "And we should have another one, just the two of us... we'll stake it for something..." She took her place, not beside Haseo, but a few places down, having people inbetween.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:49 pm
Haseo just nodded at her Maybe shes not faster but maybe on the same level the man fired a gun into the air and all the humans took off and Haseo adjusted his speed to where he was going just slightly faster than the others including Rose  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:53 pm
Rose took off as well and slowly went infront of the others in the race. She saw Haseo's pace and levelled up to his pace, deciding to break into an even faster sprint when within a little bit from the finishing line.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:56 pm
Haseo smirked and pushed his limits and slightly used a bit of his sonido blurring from sight for just a split second and left a static like sound behind then crossed the finishline  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:58 pm
Rose swiftly crossed the line second and looked at him, Oh you're in trouble... She said to herself seeing the humans blink in confusion wondering if they actually saw what they saw.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:21 pm
Haseo turned and looked at her "Sorry i let my ego get the best of me" the man walked up to him scratching his head "Ummm heres your coupon for the free pair of shoes" Haseo nodded to him and tokk the small peice of paper and left the track  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games