Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:58 pm
(Exactly what I asked a while back. Is it okay to have one character in multiple places? ^_^; )  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:58 pm
[Well Eistheth's not in the snowy place anymore]  

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:01 pm
spade followed KoTari. she was excited.

lost wandered what there was at the temple.  
Shane looked up and said, "an illusion..." He grabbed his head and his eyes widened and he fell to his knees in pain, "An illusion...my life an illusion..?" He looked up and pulled out his sword, "If I'm an illusion...then you are as well...if I am an illusion...then I won't feel pain!" He grabbed his sword and stabbed it into his stomach...or began to try to.

Akari growled at the man and made an illusion around him that he was being eaten alive.

Angelus looked down at her shocked, "Are...you...I'm sorry...I should not have...I know you probably hate me..." He looked down and felt a tear go down his face...

SNDarkangel

Ean_arico

"Ah..." Ean simply said in reply. "How long's that gonna take? I might grab a drink or something in the mean time." Ean said pointing down the street to a tavern.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:02 pm
[i thought that ur character to be in multiple places at once cause that's how they do it in my other guilds >.> i assumed it was the same here. if i'm wrong then i wont do that anymore but idk]  

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:03 pm
We fear what we cannot understand yet we embrace love...
[[Fair enough. I was just making sure I wasn't misinterpreting anything. And no, you can only be in one place at a time.]]
"I could use a beer. I won't need to gather supplies until I'm about to leave this town." He didn't include Ean in his plans. He didn't know whether the laguz panned on leaving his company. And he could care less whether or not he did.
[[I need one of these two shirts...]]
...Thus a contradiction against which no one can argue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:04 pm
{{ugh life is so busy...sorry all for not being on : [ }}  

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:09 pm
KoTari led the children outside. He kept them close at all times, "Hold my hand or something if you are nervous okay?" He said to them.

Seraphiel growled and ripped the beastman to shreds. Blood splattered the walls as she did. When she finished slaughtering the man she turned to the girl, "Are you okay?" She asked with a smile.

"No! Not your life! Just that event! Everything else is probably real!" Tea said.

Pre looked down for a moment. She didn't like what she felt from him when he apologized. She grabbed him suddenly and kissed him solidly on the mouth like nothing else mattered.

(It's okie. Um... You were in the hotel room. Um...Only Tea and Shane are there now. Shane remembers something about his past and Tea lied about it. He's now about to commit seppuku to make sure he's an illusion or something ^_^; )  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:12 pm

"Right. To the bar it is than." Ean said with a smile. He turned around and walked to the tavern. He put his hood up and slid inside, trying to be unnoticed by the quite possibly dangerous crowd and walked up to the bar, slipping through the groups of people. He ordered a beer and sat down at a booth, waiting for Lupus.

Ean_arico

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:14 pm
Eisheth hugged Seraphiel and Akari "Yes! Thank you both!" she yelled with a huge smile on her face. The crows flew to the ground while some perched on Eisheth's head and shoulders. Eisheth glared at the birds and they all scattered. The red sparkle of the blood covered knife the man had held caught Eisheth's attention. She ran into the shack and grabbed the knife then ran back outside. "goodbye!" she said cheerfully. "Wait no...I mean..Hello!" she said. The two sides of herself where still arguing in her head so she couldn't concentrate much.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:15 pm
Shane looked up at her and stopped in confusion, "Just the event? But I have a photographic memory...and Pre said I had amnesia...I can not remember most of my past..."

Angelus was shocked for a split second before he kissed back. He had no idea what he or she was doing...but it felt right...

Akari looked at the remnants of the man and shook his head. 'Foolish power hungry humans...'  

SNDarkangel

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:16 pm
We fear what we cannot understand yet we embrace love...
"BLoodlust Tavern, eh?" Lupus remarked as he walked in. Once he was in, an obviously drunken man walked over to him. "You tryin' to pick a fight, huh?" He slurred, swinging a fist. Lupus caught it, and with little effort pushed the drunk into a table and out of consciousness. everyone went back to their business. "One dwarven ale, please." He requested as he sat down.
[[You missed it, Ean! In the middle of class, Mrs. Faulkenr just randomly asked 'Why do they call it the moon walk?']]
...Thus a contradiction against which no one can argue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:18 pm
spade nodded. she walked close to KoTari. she couldnt wait to see new stuff  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:20 pm
Pre was silently begging for forgiveness as she kissed Angelus.

Tea stopped, "Oh? You do? Um...You didn't by any chance have a good look at the one who destroyed Pet, did you?" She asked. She didn't think this was good. If he remembered about Pre, then things are going to go from bad to worse.

Seraphiel nodded, "You're not hurt are you?" She asked.

KoTari led the two to the Temple of Darkness, "Well, here it is," He said.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games