Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:24 am
Dawn-Dracula
dawn slowly walks through the snow. she wasn't used to the snow. sence she lived in hell all her life. it had been two years sence shed seen her father. dawn leand up against one of the buldings and tried to warm herself which wasn't going as well as she hoped. she starts to cry silently to herself.

(Sorry for the wait. I was relocating and such...)

KoTari walked along in the town quietly, not bothered by the cold. He stopped when he heard whimpering. He followed the sound to find a girl shivering in the cold. He pulled off his cloak and gently wrapped it around her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:15 am
(thank you smile )
dawn sloely raised her head when she felt someone place something around her. it was warm. she looked up at the man before her, "thank you," she said drying her eyes.
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
dawn slowly walks through the snow. she wasn't used to the snow. sence she lived in hell all her life. it had been two years sence shed seen her father. dawn leand up against one of the buldings and tried to warm herself which wasn't going as well as she hoped. she starts to cry silently to herself.

(Sorry for the wait. I was relocating and such...)

KoTari walked along in the town quietly, not bothered by the cold. He stopped when he heard whimpering. He followed the sound to find a girl shivering in the cold. He pulled off his cloak and gently wrapped it around her.

Dawn-Dracula

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:41 am
Dawn-Dracula

(no prob ~_^)

KoTari nodded slightly, "What's a nice young girl like you doing here alone like this?" He asked. He wasn't hitting on her, he was just honestly curious. It's dangerous to go alone...or something like that  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:51 am
dawn stood "I was accually just wondering around. i've never seen snow before." dawn put up a strong front she was tought not to let anyone see you cry. "i am dawn morningstar" she held her hand out to him being careful to watch his moves.
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

(no prob ~_^)

KoTari nodded slightly, "What's a nice young girl like you doing here alone like this?" He asked. He wasn't hitting on her, he was just honestly curious. It's dangerous to go alone...or something like that

Dawn-Dracula

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:09 pm
KoTari nodded, "I'm KoTari Koron," He said and shook her hand. Strange. He hadn't shook hands with anyone in centuries, "The snow is beautiful isn't it?" He asked.
Dawn-Dracula
dawn stood "I was accually just wondering around. i've never seen snow before." dawn put up a strong front she was tought not to let anyone see you cry. "i am dawn morningstar" she held her hand out to him being careful to watch his moves.
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

(no prob ~_^)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:36 pm
dawn looks around, "yes it is." dawn was surprised the man didn't run from her. everyone in hell seemed to because of who her father is "do you know a place i could stay. i've been looking but no one seems to want to help me"
UkyoKuonji2004
KoTari nodded, "I'm KoTari Koron," He said and shook her hand. Strange. He hadn't shook hands with anyone in centuries, "The snow is beautiful isn't it?" He asked.
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

(no prob ~_^)

Dawn-Dracula

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:58 pm
"I think there's a place just down the road. I'll lead you there. I was going to go there myself anyway," KoTari said kindly.
Dawn-Dracula
dawn looks around, "yes it is." dawn was surprised the man didn't run from her. everyone in hell seemed to because of who her father is "do you know a place i could stay. i've been looking but no one seems to want to help me"
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

(no prob ~_^)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:28 am
"thank you KoTari" dawn smiled shyly
UkyoKuonji2004
"I think there's a place just down the road. I'll lead you there. I was going to go there myself anyway," KoTari said kindly.
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

(no prob ~_^)

Dawn-Dracula

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:41 am
KoTari smiled to her and led the way to the nearest inn. He went in with her, "Why don't we share a room? It would be cheaper that way," he suggested.
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:16 pm
dawn blushed softly and said, "only if i can pay for the room." she laughed softly. and fallowed him
UkyoKuonji2004
KoTari smiled to her and led the way to the nearest inn. He went in with her, "Why don't we share a room? It would be cheaper that way," he suggested.
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

Dawn-Dracula

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:58 pm
KoTari looked surprised, "You don't have to. I'm willing to pay half," He said.
Dawn-Dracula
dawn blushed softly and said, "only if i can pay for the room." she laughed softly. and fallowed him
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:12 am
dawn smiled at him, "it's all right i can handle it" she lifted a bag he didn't notice before onto her shoulder it contiand a little bit of her stuff from hell and daddys credit card. the only thing he gave her before she left. "don't worry about it"
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

Dawn-Dracula

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:24 am
"Alright," KoTari said. He didn't mind, he guessed.
Dawn-Dracula
dawn smiled at him, "it's all right i can handle it" she lifted a bag he didn't notice before onto her shoulder it contiand a little bit of her stuff from hell and daddys credit card. the only thing he gave her before she left. "don't worry about it"
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:52 pm
dawn smiled and walked to the inn
UkyoKuonji2004
"Alright," KoTari said. He didn't mind, he guessed.
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

Dawn-Dracula

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games