Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:48 pm
Some Might Say...
Drake grimaced, an unusual expression on his characteristically smiling face. "Just what all's in that blood?" He wondered, looking at the dead guards. "Dere's just one chance. Yeh try and get yerself out o' here. I'll take care of what I kin" And with that he smacked himself in the face, following it up with a blow to the stomach. It was a crude and comical process, but it was necessary.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:52 pm
"What about Kir?" Lily asked. She didn't want to leave him behind, to his fate. Even if he wasn't going to fight anymore, she would fight to the death for him. She reached out and snapped the necks of the two guards she hadn't bitten. Hopefully that would give Drake some cover.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:57 pm
Some Might Say...
"I said I'll take care of what I kin!" He told, "Now go!" He looked down, searching for telltale signs of guards coming, till beating himself up all the while. It was getting pretty convincing.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:00 pm
Lily knew she didn't have a chance to stop and think, she needed to go. "I'm sorry," she said to Kir, but she knew if she could keep the blood crystallis safe, then there was a chance. She turned and ran down the hallway as fast as she could, systematically avoiding anyone she could. She needed to get out before they sounded the alarm.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:09 pm
Some Might Say...
Drake gave himself a punch so hard he nearly knocked himself out and fell to the ground. "Hm, dun beat yerself up so much." He chuckled at his own lame joke and waited for the guards to return.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:12 pm
Eight guards showed up at the scene. They saw how beat up Drake was, and alerted Rick.
Rick sighed, "Psadas, could you make sure Lydia is knocked out before I come back?" He said and started walking again. He needed to be in more than one place it seemed. He approached Drake, "What's your story?" He asked, knowing exactly what happened but still asking anyway.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:14 pm
Lily saw the door come into view and knew that if she could reach it, she was free. SHe put on an extra burst of speed and ran as fast as her legs would carry her towards it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:17 pm
Some Might Say...
"The girl... escaped" He told Rick, "What do yeh think happened?" He chuckled at the stupid question and tried to shakily stand up, but fell back down. Man, he did good work.

Archereus walked up to the door to the academy and shifted. The door could not halt him, considering it was not sound. The assassin slipped into the academy and shifted back to the normal realm, to see a girl rushing at the exit. He tilted his head at her, wondering just who she was and recgonized her as the vampire from earlier. "What in the...?"
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PSIP s a d a s - P s i
SPACESPACESPACE[ t h e m u s i c i a n ]PSASDASXDELILAGUITARLOVE<3333333

SPACESPACEL i v i n g - e a s y , - l i v i n g - f r e e .

SPACESPACESPACESPACES e a s o n - t i c k e t - o n - a - o n e - w a y - r i d e .

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

Psadas laughed slightly at the order he was given. "Always sho rough with the ladiesh, you academy typesh. It'sh a wonder any of you have girlsh." he joked through clentched teeth as he sauntered over to Lydia's cage, since he was still holding the beer bottle in his mouth. Even though he was a hunter, it was a rare occation when he would have to be rough enough to actually knock out a woman. Mostly because he usually just didn't fight them, if he could help it. And he usually could help it, since Psadas usually had a certain way with woman. Guessing their names was the least of his talents.

Before setting his beer bottle down, he took another swig, and then he peered into Lydia's cage. "So how would you and your crystallis prefer to fall unconsious? Should I put you to sleep, or make you pass out?" he asked the girl as he strummed on the strings of his guitar, changing from the happiness inducing song he had been playing a few moments ago to just a regular one, causing the additional happiness to sort of fade away back into the emotions the people around him had been feeling before he played..

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

SPACESPACESPACESPACEA s k i n g - n o t h i n g , - l e a v e - m e - b e .

SPACESPACE T a k i n g - e v e r y t h i n g - i n - m y - s t r i d e .

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:22 pm
Now Rick knew for certain that Drake was lying. He let Lily escape. Well, if Lily's gone then he could do whatever he liked with KIERAN and he wouldn't activate. Not that he was capable of much now anyway. And there were rumors that Drake let Kir have the blood crystallis back, and it wasn't stolen. This was confirmed as well, "Well lets' get you into the infirmary and get you fixed up," He said, intending on infecting Drake.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:22 pm
Lydia pushed herself back again. Her crystallis still wanted to attack anyone related to the Academy. "Why? I haven't done anything wrong," she said, trying to keep her magic in hand.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:23 pm
Leonard was right behind Rick. "Sir, what do you want me to do?"  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:24 pm
"For the moment, nothing," Rick answered Leonard, "We're going to take Drake here into the infirmary."  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:26 pm
Lily finally reached the door and pushed it open. She was free! She didn't even paused as she made her way away from the Academy. She didn't even know where she was running, she just kept running.

((Exits to Zen's Castle))  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:28 pm
Some Might Say...
Drake nodded and stood up shakily, this time succeeding, albeit barely. "'We'? I think a guard kin handle me quite nicely. I'd hate t' ruin yer busy schedule, sir."

Archereus turned as the vampire just ran passed her, making a note of where she was headed in case it became important later. He had long since been in the habit of doing so. Meanwhile, he'd wait here, as it might cause trouble should he intrude further.

Chronarch stood quietly in the quarantine room, not saying or doing anything excepting watching.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games