Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:46 pm
((Aww T-T Hope you get better soon))

Nineteen days later, it was time for the coronation. Lance had gotten one of his father's suits cleaned and well prepared for tonight. He was dressed in all blood red, allowing his eyes to match his clothing as he put on his father's long, blood red overcoat. Checking himself in the mirror once, his look definitely fit the role he was soon to play as the vampire king. He walked down stairs and found his daughter. By now, Michelle and Michael both had dirty blond hair beginning to push out of their skalps. They both looked just slightly above a year old after their twenty day lives and were now at the toddler stage, soon to be able to walk on there own, but currently falling whenever they didn't have their parents for help. Lance picked her up with a smile, looking down at the brown eyes that resembled her mothers'.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:53 pm
((Me too . . . in fact . . . I'm conking out. Nighty! ^-^))

Leora entered the room, dressed in the outfit that had first revealed her pregnancy. She smiled at Lance. "You look hansome." she said with a bit of a giggle before going to her son and holding onto his hands as she pulled him up a bit so he could stand and walk forward a bit. "It's hard to believe that they're growing up so fast . . ." she crooned, although she had gotten used to the idea, she still marveled at it.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:08 am
Lance grinned at her comment on his appearance. "And you look even more beautiful than usual." He replied, looking over the slim, wine red dress with cobweb patterns on for the slave, ending in two points on the backs of her palms. "It is amazing isn't it?" He asked her as he went over to her and wrapped an arm around her before pulling her up, Michelle in his arm and Michael dangling in his mothers' arms. "Now come on, it's time to make a queen out of you." He grinned, pressing his lips to hers for a moment.

((Nighty! ^-^))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:15 am
((Meh. I lied.))

Leora lifted Michael up so that he was no longer dangling from her arms as she kissed Lance back before pulling away slowly. "Mm . . . can't wait." she said with a smile as she adjusted Michael so that he was clinging onto her with his arms around her neck and his head resting on her shoulder. She laughed a little. "I think Mike's a bit sleepy." she said as she rubbed her son's back soothingly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:32 am
Lance smiled at Leora and Michael. "He may sleep if he wants." He said softly as he lead her to the limousine parked outside. Once again, she couldn't shake the feeling that something very bad was going to happen that day, he just wasn't sure what . . . Yet. "Just make sure you do not fall asleep during the coronation." He chuckled as he opened the door for to the limo open for her.

((YAY you're staying! *huggles*))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:34 am
Leora giggled. "It's not possible for me to fall asleep when you're being crowned king." she said and then stepped into the limo.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:46 am
Lance followed her into the limousine. "And yourself queen." He noted, closing the door behind him as the driver began driving to the coronation. Since the king controlled all of the vampires, it only made sense that, for the times of the vampiric coronations, a huge chunk of the vampire worldwide population attend. He had spoken with Leora about this, and hoped she wouldn't do anything stupid in front of so many of her future followers. Soon, the limousine came to a stop in front of a very large, church-like building. "We're here." Lance said to her with a grin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:52 am
Leora smiled and then got up from her seat. "After you." she said as she inclined her head towards the door.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:09 am
Lance smiled and kissed her softly one last time before opening the door and pulling her gently out with him. "I love you, Leora." He said to her softly. Then, he wrapped one arm around her and led her to the large doors.

Alexis was waiting at the doors. She smiled cheerily at the two when they approached and went over to them.

Lance looked at Leora. "I asked Alexis if she could hold Michael and Michelle during the ceremony, it wouldn't leave the greatest first impression, okay?" He asked her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:13 am
Leora smiled. "It's fine. I trust Alexis. And I trust you." she said and smiled at her friend as she handed off Michael to her.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:34 am
Lance did the same with Michelle and watched Alexis run off into a side entrance. Letting out a sigh, he walked with his wife to the giant double doors that seemed to open automatically, but were actually being pulled by a couple of vampires onn the other side that had seen them coming. The loud, thunderous sound of a large crowd chatting each other could be heard. But as the doors opened, all talk ceased. The vampire prince walked with his wife down an alley of vampire soldiers, their swords raised, creating arcs above Lance's and Leora's heads. At almost every square inch of the cavernous room, a vampire seated. There were Chinese, Irish, Alaskan, even African vampires, at least one person from every country in the world, come to see their king and queen be crowned. At the end of the alley of soldiers, stood two thrones, the left for the king and the right for the queen. Lance walked to the left seat and sat down, his expression changed from kind, to strong and powerful, the face of a leader. A man stood in front of Lance and Leora and began reciting the previous kings, "From the undefeatable King Hunter, to King David, the blood-eyed . . . "  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:38 am
Leora sat in the right seat, feeling rather nervous, but proud. She was at her husband's coronation. She had shown that pompous b*****d who had over the phone told her that she could go. Well here she was, and no one had stopped her. She smiled, happy, nervous, and excited all at the same time as she sat up straight in the throne, glancing over at Lance every now and then, actually feeling . . . proud.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:05 am
The man in front of them soon finished with, " . . . To the great King Desmond. These men have led our people to great heights, and won many battles. Now, the next in line to the throne, sits there. Bring forth the crowns. Bestow upon he and his wife the true power of the vampires!" He roared. Immediately, a man walked through the alley of soldiers, their swords were now down. In the man's hands sat a pillow holding two crowns. Unlike humans, these crowns were not made of gold and diamonds. The vampire crowns were forged from a mixture between onyx and steel, resulting in a hard, pitch black material. It was em lazed with bloodstones and rubies, making both crowns seem very demonic, the crowns of the leaders of the creatures of the night. Lance stood before taking his and began his speech only he had to do. "As the first born son of King Desmond Volt, I will lead you, my people to be he victors of any and all wars. I will lead and defend with my life. I, Lance Volt take this throne and my deceased father's place, as king of the VAMPIRE CLAN!" He roared with a voice of strength and power before picking the crown up and placing it on his head. The crowd erupted with cheers and applause.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:14 am
Leora was itching to go up and kiss her husband, but she stayed still as she had no idea how to act at a ceremony such as this. So, as much as she wanted to, she waited for a cue from Lance while she stayed still, though her smile couldn't have been brighter.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:22 am
"Excuse me, Your Highness, your crown." The man bearing the
crown and pillow offered her the second crown for her. Lance turned his head just slightly so he could see his wife out of the corner of his eye and his lips formed a small grin.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games