Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:44 pm

Akira pulled out a scroll while inside of the sheild. He threw it at his clone. "Read it hurry." The Akira formed some handsigns "Chiyo's Tensei Technique (Unnamed)" transferring alittle of his lifeforce to Mamori's.

"I'll be ok."

Akira's clone sat nearly exausted in a last attempt activated the third gate and charged as Mamori release the sheild and poofed away. The clone formed some handsigns sending the last bit of chakra it had at Zeramaru. "Fuuinka Koui (Highest Ranking Fire Sealing)"

((
Chiyo's Tensei Technique (Unnamed)
Character Use: Chiyo
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Supplementary

This unnamed Resurrection technique is a secret Ninjutsu ability developed by Chiyo. With this technique, Chiyo can transfer her life in exchange for one who is already dead. Chiyo claims she can even breathe life back into a hitokugutsu with this technique. This technique thereby allows Chiyo to save the life of those too badly damaged for typically medical treatment jutsu like Shousen.

If the target of the jutsu is not dead, Chiyo will not transfer all her life essence in exchange. Thus allowing her to barely live, and stabilize the gravely injured just recipient.

Fuuinka Koui (Highest Ranking Fire Sealing)
Description: A technique which was once known to be unique solely to Jiraiya, it has been passed down to only the most celebrated of shinobi in Konoha. A marker of their might and cunning, this seal retains almost all the effects of the lesser Fuuinka, but with all limitations removed. It is the strongest form of Fire Sealing, and no technique yet has been able to overcome it. ))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:46 pm

Detachi was blazing furious. "Hey freak! Stay away from my cuison!" he screamed at Yonbi/Zeramaru. Detachi then formed handsigns and shouted,"Katon: Neshou Bunshin!" Five fire clones appeared beside him. And he threw his Kitsune sword at Ban hoping to stop him.

(Fire Release: Burning Clone)
Description: Welling chakra up, the user releases it into the air around them after a series of hand-seals. This creates clones of fire, disguised to look exactly like the user. The clones have the user’s stats. When destroyed, the clones burst into flame, capable of creating first degree burns and lighting clothing/leaves/paper/etc on fire.

Detachi

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:46 pm

((I am detachi))

Kazuma made a tornado to suck up the posion and desposited it at the top of the barrier, the tornado dissapeared and he yelled "Yonbi you are weaker than me and you shall DIE" he said as the fifth tail flickered then didn't come, Kazuma stopped ot because he wasn't ready.Kazuma heared rather than saw Ban and made a toornado behind him to keep him safe from any attack Ban was trying to do.

((For the love of jesus Reiko please come here and post))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:48 pm

Akira looked around as he jumped behind Kazuma and under his toad.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:48 pm

The yonbi saw the attack then said "what in Jashin's name are you thinking... the fire seal works on FIRE not poison..."
Still the yonbi quicky rolled out of the way.

"fool I am better than you you nimrod" The yonbi declared as the poison seeped from it's skin forming spikes that launched at Detachi,gammabunta and akira.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:50 pm

"Gamabunta OIL NOW" Syn says to him.

SynysterGatesRules

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:52 pm

Inside Ban's mind:
Ban walked through something like a tunnel like a tunnel and ended up at a gate. Ban looks at it hears a voice, screaming at him. He soon found out that it was the demon that was lock inside of him. "No get away!!" He scream as his father appeared next to Ban. "break the seal and you will be able to protect anyone." he said as Ban looked at him. Ban walked forward and grabbed the seal. Neska ran up stabbing Ban in the back. As Ban fell, he ripped off the seal "Why father?" Ban asked "because I need more power." He said as the One tail was freed but Neska looked at the One tail and move it bow to Neska as Ban died. Neska now controled more then just Ban's body but the demon's too.

Gamabunta had oil coming up his throat and spurted it out in a bunch of directions.

((Don't you make the oil >.<))

irishshamrock12

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

The clone out of anger put every tag he had on him. He charged and appear right under Zeramaru. He activated it exploding the tags and himself creating an even bigger explosion.

((It was a blaze clone.))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:53 pm

The explosion hurts the yonbi but it was not enough since he was in full form it only did minor burns.
The yonbi spots Syna and Charges towards him
He was going to EAT him.
As he did this the poison started to seep out of him slowly filling the barrier.

"blow all you want the barrier will keep my poisons in..."

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:55 pm

irishshamrock12
Gamabunta had oil coming up his throat and spurted it out in a bunch of directions.

((Don't you make the oil >.<))

The poisonous spike hits gamabunta and now he is paralyzed.

havockboy
The yonbi saw the attack then said "what in Jashin's name are you thinking... the fire seal works on FIRE not poison..."
Still the yonbi quicky rolled out of the way.

"fool I am better than you you nimrod" The yonbi declared as the poison seeped from it's skin forming spikes that launched at Detachi,gammabunta and akira.

Aira formed some hand signs and disappeared in the shadow of the toad and reappear behind the toad.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

irishshamrock12

Gamambunta lets out a yelp of pain and dissapears.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:56 pm

Neska saw the torando, but all he did was put the shield infront, causing the tornado to shot to the side , as it didn't affect Neska now raced forward to continue his attack. as Sand now began to shot in all directions towards Kazuma, even out of the ground.

Death_God_Sakura

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:56 pm

(can someone give me an update. I went to a party)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games