Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:12 pm

Zack sighed"...DO you hat e me ?"He suddenly asked "I mean..like i said before you send Arisu ,Asuka and Mamoru out to find and bring me back..no matter if i am alive..or not...and now you are suddenly afraid..that is...confusing.."Zack tried to sit up but that hurts him alot and instantly he regreted it.

"Sometimes we just can#t help innocent people or save their lives..that goes also for people you love...and sometimes..no ..it always seemes unfair"Jay suddenly said as he lowerd his head.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:55 am

Garnet watched the woman leave. She tended to agree with her, it was very weird, and most likely wouldn't last long.

"Do you know how hard it was to give that order? But I had to, as at the time I thought you were a traitor......and you would have been a very dangerous enemy. But you aren't anymore." He sighed and straightened. "I'm not sure if you will be able to understand though."

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:28 pm

Zeek walked back into the room where Annexus and Zack was talking and walked over by Zack "So how are you doing" he asked Zack Then turned to face Annexus "I would first like to say that I am sorry about all that has happened" he said "You see when I was a kid Zack and I would always hang out until I was sent to your army and never knew if he was going to be the same person that I knew or if he would have changed in any way" he added.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:33 pm

Mamoru was silent. After a while, he opened his eyes. "Yes, you're right, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try. I will try to protect the innocents from this pointless fighting," he said.
Mina looked at Mamoru. He appearance seemed calm, but Mina spotted a bit of moisture in his eyes. She remembered the pain she felt when her village was destroyed. His pain must be so much worse... she realized.

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:39 pm

"I see...but..i was never able to see you as my enemy"Zakc said,as Zeek enterd he smiled"..I...feel better now but still tired..."He replied
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:46 pm

"THat is the same what i also try..lots of people who joined the guild of thieves,lost many things and persons of their life.I..I try to prtect them but i know i can#t forever...Mamoru..Both of us know we have to end this war..I would also prefer not to kill anyone in here..or in the room where Zakc lays"

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:56 pm

Zeek walked over closer to Zack "That is good to hear" he said "oh and you can thank Zenith for helping the healers heal you he has great healing abilities" he said then looked at Annexus once again.

Zenith who had been walking back to the healers saw Mamoru and the rest standing there. He walked past them all and stood by the open door looking inside at the three people in there.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:14 pm

Zack laughed but it turned to coughing,he was still weak and had to rest"Well i will do that later..."

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:22 pm

"Yes. I don't want anyone else to suffer because of us..." Mina said.
"We will have to wait and see if the king will agree to peace talks. We in the army dare not do anything without his permission," Mamoru told them.
"I will only agree to peace talks if my Lord Annexus agrees to them," Arisu said. She was walking down the hallways towards them.
"Arisu...I want to ask you something...Why did you decide to fight against the Eternal Eyes?" Mina asked.
"...I have my reasons," Arisu simply said.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:03 pm

"Peace talks?" Elisabeth said suddenly appearing behind the others talking
"If the King agrees to that I'll....I'll...cut off my pigtails!" she said and giggled flipping one of her hair back over her shoulder

"Well, well, are all the uninvited guests making themselves at home in the King's castle?."

She looked at Jay and Mina, thier red eyes almost made her shudder, almost. They reminded her of that person and it made her very annoyed.

"You were so terribly anxious to leave before, and now you come storming right back. Why don't you make up your minds?" she said grinning

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:36 pm

Garnet looked at Elisabeth. "I ask myself that same question all of the time. I'm getting tired of following these reckless people around." She shrugged. "But they always seem to get out of it, so maybe next time I won't."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:04 pm

Jay looked at Garnedt and Elizabeth"There won't be a next time..."He said as he just walked torwards the room"I will now tell him about our little..idea.."He said smilling as he walked in.He knocked shortly at the wall and and then walked over to Zack and Annexus"dieing leader of the guild of thieves in here"He said grinning"Erm...King or Annexus?Well..I am a rebel so..Anexus...i...well..When i talked with Mamoru..i ..well we got a little..maybe stupid idea...This war...lasz for too long...ANd from the beginning i never wanted to kill someone else..nor you...only if it is realy necesary"Jay paused and looked at Zack"THe idea were peace talks.....it is up to you ..if you agree to them or not...Peace now or in..ca 6 month unless a new stupid rebell apears"He laughed and then sat down.

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

RecruitToobie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:43 am

Alloar looked around. He only knew Elisabeth, Mamoru and an Arisu, but it seemed to others were mostly Soldiers. Some red eyes were there, though.
So many hate. Yet, no fighting. This isn't good.
He leaned against a wall, watching some of the conversations around.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:49 am

Elisabeth looked over at Garnet briefly.
"Hehe.... that would probably be a good idea. That is if you enjoy breathing." she said grinning
Elisabeth watched Jay enter the room. She wondered how Lord Annexus would react to his proposal. She chuckled.
"This is going to be interesting." she said and looked in the direction of the door.

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:08 pm

Annexus looked at Jay's face, measuring him and his intent with empty eyes. "I see no reason why some agreement cannot be reached....however, I will not agree to anything that does not favor me. After all," he said smiling "I can simply wait out your time here on earth." He turned to Zack. "But for Zack I shall consider it. We can talk when Zack is well."

Garnet turned to Elisabeth. "Looks like you are going to cut off your pigtails." She turned back to the room. "Although I am not surprised. He is doing so or his son's peace of mind, not because it is what he desires."
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games