Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:37 pm
"Look, will talk more about it in a bit Haru, I just havew to help these customers first..." said Erk, walking to the newly formed workshop in back.

When he arived bach there, he took a second to absorb the new structure. Honestly, hed ather had used it for his own creations first, but he could use the money...

"Alright, just gett it into the stand over there." said Erk, gesturing to a mecha sized set of restraints protruding from one wall

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:46 am
"red kite responded and Placed Itself in the restraints on the wall and shut it self down for examination"  

dsgadsgweq

justice_prime

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:20 pm
Justice woke from another one of his naps by a poke. "Sir.... the big space thingy is ready!" the high pitched voice of a kitsari squeeked. "Aye, iss time. Add you're finishing touches, then prepare to launch, we shall see the results of this soon enough. We need to secure a landing sight however."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:16 am
Justice put his paw to his forehead and looked to the tops of the buildings, seeing one very tall one ahead. "That structure up ahead could be rigged to recieve radio transmissions. We need to get it rigged. Also, we can set up the launch site next to it, using the building to support our space ship. Let's go!" He scurried quickly as the large group began to mobilize the giant hunks of space ship made by attaching automobiles to them.  

justice_prime

Marill18

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:38 am
-harunodded and sat on the windows edge and wathed the clouds, they were dark....maybe rain clouds-  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:32 am
Brett's mecha streaked across the sky and landed in his hangar. He climbed out and grabbed a few buckets of paint and a paintbrush. "Jeez, shouldn't the Jarians think twice before slapping their symbol on every building in Mecha Main?" Brett walked outside, opened the cans of paint, and started painting all of the other clan symbols around the Jarian symbol on his hangar. Then he dipped the painbrush in red paint and painted the word 'Unity' above the symbols. "There. That's a bit better."  

The Mage of Space

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:23 pm
Watching Erk work was somethign to behold. It might have not been so obvious at other times, but the man was a genius. He handled a the resiliant metal with such grace it semmed like clay in the hands of a master artist.

He didn't even bother to open up the mecha all the way, just enough so he could climb right into the thing. He ambled about with the combined grace and skill of a monkey and a spider (but not a spider monkey).

He made hsi way right for where the socket shoudl have been. "Alright, I think I found it." he shouted out from inside the machine, "Want me to try inserting it?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:48 am
Brett picked up the paint buckets and the paintbrush and carried them back into his hangar. The Brett walked out and started walking around Mecha Main. "I guess the Jarians must've fixed Mecha Main up, considering all of the Jarians symbols everywhere."  

The Mage of Space

Marill18

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:20 pm
-haru yawned and didnt look over at erk and what he was doing, she just kept her gase on the clouds that were becomeing black over the city-  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:39 pm
Brett looked up. "Aw, man. If it rains then my little wall doodle will wash away, and then only the Jarian symbol will be left, and if anyone from the Hunter Clan comes here when that happens, they might think I was a traitor, and then...OH NO!" Brett sprinted back to his shop and covered the little doodle on the front with a tarp. "There. Now it won't wash off."  

The Mage of Space

ACGunsmoke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:13 pm
In the corner of the shop May stood rocking herself back and forth. Once again it seemed as if she was talking to herself.

"So Felix, ya got the 'grocery list?'" she asked.

"It's all in my head, Triggy," replied her concealed little sidekick.

She stopped talking again to take time to think about Babbit's words. Even though there are still others similar to her, there won't be a chance in finding one of her kind again.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:33 pm
Brett decided to grab his hoverboard and fly around until the rain started coming down. "Alright, let's go!" Brett ran and jumped onto his hoverboard. "This is the first time in w hile I've really been able to fly like this, and it feels GOOD!" Brett was in the air and liking it.  

The Mage of Space

dsgadsgweq

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:40 am
ZombieJeff
Watching Erk work was somethign to behold. It might have not been so obvious at other times, but the man was a genius. He handled a the resiliant metal with such grace it semmed like clay in the hands of a master artist.

He didn't even bother to open up the mecha all the way, just enough so he could climb right into the thing. He ambled about with the combined grace and skill of a monkey and a spider (but not a spider monkey).

He made hsi way right for where the socket shoudl have been. "Alright, I think I found it." he shouted out from inside the machine, "Want me to try inserting it?"

"Andy thought about it"....well im not sure...what if something happens??.... "he said feeeling a little concerned"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:44 am
Erk could be heared inside the machine, shifting his weight slightly. "Well, first off, chances are I'll be fried, and if its really bad, then this whole district could go up in one big bang...." he sounded suprisingly unworried about it.

"Granted, those are the sorts of risks we take every day here. The real question is weather or not you think your machine could really use the improvement...."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

dsgadsgweq

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:53 am
hmmm......alright.....insert it......"he said taking a huge risk"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games