Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:32 pm
( You have sides don't you? )

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:35 pm
((I believe so I'm just saying that reaction to ahead butt usually isn't all that normal considering I'm the one looking pretty stuck xd ))  

Bodhisattva Empress

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:36 pm
( True but if he was disoriented then we wouldn't want you doing something rash would we? XD )

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:37 pm
Nuppins
( True but if he was disoriented then we wouldn't want you doing something rash would we? XD )

((lol well i figured you would've saved him frm the kick to the balls rather than the head butt, but thats just me xd ))  

Bodhisattva Empress

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:38 pm
( I was too late to respond to that so I went with this one. )

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:41 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

(( I am KING KONG ROAR))
Arekku felt the hit to his forehead though he stood there shaking his head for a while,"So violent I'm just glad your not Masumi-sensei that might of killed me haha. Aki take her talking thing please" Arekku said as he was about to jump down to the three of life, there he would go ahead and asked questions.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:44 pm
(( You must be King Kong cause I hardly understood that like... last half. XD ))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:44 pm
Katsuro just stood there, yawning and knowing that this will end soon. Why struggle when it would end quick. if things don't end, he will end it his own way.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:49 pm
((she stopped the head butt and lol @ nuppin what the beast had said was take my communciation device))
Ariana felt a pair of hands grab her head then she saw an elbow fly towards her stomach launching into her. Her pupils constricted as she made a slight sound of discomfort trying to take the strike then she gasped trying to recover the air thatw as just knocked out of her. She panted slightly clearly a bit worn from her battle before she got here but she shouldn't have been this weak, something was clearly up with her.
"If she touches the device she won't like the out come"
Ariana said as she struggled a bti arching her back as she tried pushing her him away from he.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:54 pm
Katsuro had a huge blade at Ariana's neck as it was his huge dark scythe. "Move and you are dead. I am not that nice as the others." He said as he look at her. If she moves her neck would be slice. He did not care now. He will kill her if she moves.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:58 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Katsuro had a huge blade at Ariana's neck as it was his huge dark scythe. "Move and you are dead. I am not that nice as the others." He said as he look at her. If she moves her neck would be slice. He did not care now. He will kill her if she moves.

Ariana bit her bottom lip and kept her neck up as the blade presented itself. As Katsuro spoke she interrupted him before he could say, "the others" with a rude reply
"So scared, really I am...."
Ariana smirked knowing the ninja wouldn't do anything without permission from his Kage.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:02 pm
"Oh you think so. I can even be scarier with my Genjutsu. Want to take a look at it?" He asked her as he smirk . He activated his Kekkei genkai, the blood red eye and knew if she really does move, she will be within his deadly Genjutsu. But she was right. He can't do anything right now if his kage would only say the word.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:02 pm
The clones continued to restrict Ariana as Aki took hold of the communication device, "Listen. Rationalize. We don't wish to truly hurt you unless you give us reason." Aki shot a glare at Katsuro. He obviously thought different. She unclasped the device and clicked it off then pocketed it. With the other hand Aki sliced open her palm and placed it on Ari's wrists which the middle clone held behind the cloud nin's back. The black blood formed a ring around Ari's wrists and hardened. With the arms bound behind Ariana's back the middle clone took hold of the girl around the waist while the other two kept their grip. They then carried the weakened girl beside Aki as she followed behind Arekku, preparing to leap down.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:07 pm
Katsuro move his scythe away from the girl and sighed. It seems like no one likes his methods which was fine to him. His scythe vanished in a void or mist of darkness and he still look at the girl's eyes. When ready, he will unleash his Genjutsu.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:14 pm
Katsuro would feel a mysterious force holding her back from getting near Ariana. Ariana smirked as her hands were held behind her back but nuppin couldnt get close enough to her she would just stay in place as her legs tried to march forward. it made her look like she was intentionally walking in place.
Ariana then looked to Katsuro and smiled slightly staring into his eyes not bothered a bit by his stare and the possibilities behind it.
"yeah you and your empty threats"
Arina said in a calm tone as her body gave off a glow that almost seemed threatening

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games