Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:25 am
Shou looked in Shoko's direction. So she was the sensei in this building. He glanced the whole place around once more before his answer. "My name's Shou Tanaka" he said with a little interest in his voice. It was unusual for him to be like that. The most of his experiences have literally been boring. But his previous memorial events didn't have anything to do with the shinobi world either. "This could get quite interesting" he thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:45 pm
Jacques Geno
Mist Jounin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jacques would smile as he left the building.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:44 am
NUR

User Image
((Anzai your a gennin once you learn the grass clone technique. Just go have a clone visit the kage and tell him your a gennin now.))

User Image"Anzai! good job on the laps...heres your first grass jutsu to learn." Shoko smiles and makes a single handsign. the grass right next to her suddenly forms into a full form clone, not too powerful really, but a good little helper, very weak to fire. Kusa Bunshin no Jutsu (Grass Clone Skill). "These clones will help you and your weapon style." Shoko turns to Shou. (well the clone does) She smiles and looks to the boy. "What's your specialty kid?" Shoko squints her eyes slightly, taking a seat on a stump nearby.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:52 am
Shou attention turned to Shokos clone. A grass clone. It seemed much like the regular clone. It might be some kind of signature in the Hidden Grass Village. Shou then paid attention away from his mind. He stepped a little forward in kind of a introduction style. But he still kept cool. "My speciality is Taijutsu. I worked a lot out in the past couple of years to raise my stamina and psychical strength. And I believe I'm ready to start out in this shinobi world" he said quite formally.  

iWalking Disaster

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:30 am
NUR

User Image

User ImageShoko appears hopping over her clones shoulders "First lesson then??ART of Surprise!" This being the real Shoko she will have much more power than her Grass clone. While vaulting over herself, Shoko flicks her wrists and her hidden wrist blades whip out into position like switch blades. Landing softly on the ground Shoko makes a strike with wrist blades towards the young boy...He really is going to need to be on his feet if he wishes to learn anything from Shoko or to survive being around Shoko.

The grass clone looks to Anzai and will give him any instructions if needed.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:57 pm
It came as a small surprise for Shou. He was prepared for anything this world had to offer. He just didn't expect Shoko to attack this soon. As Shou sees his own reflection in the blade he reacts to it and jumps behind. It seemed as a perfect dodge though Shoko did hit him. A smaller wound opened on Shous left shoulder. Shou looked into Shokos eyes quite tense. "I didn't see that one coming this early" he said half smiling but still keeping his gaze upon Shokos blades  

iWalking Disaster

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:07 pm
Shoko turns around with a smile. Taping her wrist tattoos and pulling out 2 shuriken. "Don't Dodge! BLOCK! RESIST!" Shoko yells while throwing the 2 shuriken at the young boy. This may be tough teaching, but he will be a killer after he learns correctly. Also the boy infact is going to need a little bit of the antidote in Shoko's pocket in about 5 minutes. All her weapons are poisoned.

edit: Sorry  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:14 pm
"Alright" he said. Shou grapped a kunai from his bag as the shurikens went flying toward him. Shou knew it was in a pinch but he ended up dodging the first shuriken as he drew his kunai up in stance as he deflected the other shuriken with the kunai. Then he reacted fast and used his speed. He ran over toward Shoko with his kunai set at his target  

iWalking Disaster

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:21 pm
Spinning around Shoko draws her rather un impressive hilt of a weapon. No blade on this weapon at all. At first she just hops out of the way of the boys attack, pressing the button on the hilt a ceramic tube pops out covered in holes it flips out like a police nightsick or something. Suddenly a bunch of plasma begins to cover the tube which can miraculously take the heat of the weapon. Shoko smiles as the green glowing plasma sword can shines its ability to melt through metal amazing. "I'm a weapons user kid. the most I can help you here is give you instructions of how to handle weapons users...but I'm a bit out of your range for now." She smiles waving the blade to the side and just standing there waiting to see how the boy reacts.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:29 pm
Shou looks at the plasma blade with a rather exciting feeling. But it still gives him some goosebumps. Shou had never seen a weapon user before. At least not on close distance and he never would have thought that his sensei would be that. Shou kinda grins but it quickly takes of as Shou draws two kunais while he rushes toward Shoko. He throws them toward in the run as he gets ready for a close combat fight. The kunais might not be any form of threat against Shoko but Shou didn't have the ressources against her. The best he could do is to distract her to get close enough to her  

iWalking Disaster

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:15 am
With great power Shoko slashes her sword downwards at the kunai. Melting them in half. She spins her plasma sword around with great majesty before reading herself for the boy's next and probably last little charge towards her. His vision would probably start to get rather blurry or shaky at this moment due to her swords special ability (if out long enough it begins casting genjutsu.) Shoko side steps slightly her green plasma sword ready for the close range the boy is about to engage himself within.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:24 am
In Shous rush toward Shoko his vision became a little blurry. Shou didn't have time for this so he shoke his head right before he entered a close combat range. "WOOORRAAH!" he yelled as he jumped forward doing a roundhouse kick which was aimed for Shokos hands. He hoped for it to hit the hand with the blade and make her drop it.  

iWalking Disaster

The Beautiful Blue Beast

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:53 pm
User Image
User Image
{{Sorry for the absence. Can someone tell me what happened?}}

Alexander and James kept running. James quickly kept gaining space between him and Nicole. Alexander was way behind but his was dedicated to finishing this.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:08 pm
User Image

"A friend is someone who, upon seeing another friend in immense pain,
would rather be the one experiencing the pain than to have to watch their friend suffer.”

N i c o l e S u i S h i z u k a
~ Academy Student of Kusagakure ~

((it's alright and... idk. I tend to ignore posts that don't appear to relate to my character due to laziness ><" but I skimmed some posts and I think there's a battle going on.. Am I right? ._.))

Nicole continued jogging at a steady pace. She added speed whenever she felt James's prescence behind her to keep the space between them even. It's not like she had a problem with James, she just wanted to see how fast he could go.

But her mind was set on finishing the indicated laps. Huh.. I wonder how many I did so far.. I think I lost track... She glanced over her shoulder some. "Hey, James, do you know what lap we're on?" she called out to him.

Silent Meluvee

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:27 pm
iWalking Disaster
In Shous rush toward Shoko his vision became a little blurry. Shou didn't have time for this so he shoke his head right before he entered a close combat range. "WOOORRAAH!" he yelled as he jumped forward doing a roundhouse kick which was aimed for Shokos hands. He hoped for it to hit the hand with the blade and make her drop it.
NUR

User Image

User Image

((Only me and this guy are sparring. Im sensei so im doing what i can to train him in taijutsu. Being weapons user all I can really do is show him my weapons and fight him to see how strong his taijutsu is.))

Swinging her sword around at this point, Shoko simply digs her sword into the ground, throwing up some stones thus getting in the way of Shou's roundhouse kick. She makes a simple handsign. Using an academy level jutsu She runs through the rocks she just chucked at Shou Doton • Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique) This distraction should suffice as well to add to what Shoko has planned for this boy. If he is to be strong in the future he must learn how to defend himself vs. all types of and forms of ninja attacks. His blurry vision should remain at this point and start to intensify the closer her gets to her.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games