Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:03 am
After hearing the warning from cero, "Quick evasive manuevers" Immediately the bros break off and flip away. They look left and right like mad men and do dodge rolls. They then run in a serpentine fashion. They dive in to a nearest corner. "Psst guys, when I say evasive manuevers, I mean to run, or hide or do whatever to stay out of the enemies' sight." Coop said while hiding in a bin.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:34 pm
"....Errr...Nice..but six of seven heads saw you!"Cero mutterd to Coop"Are you always like thta!?How did you sirvive till now!?This is...impossible!"He shook his head and sighed loudly.

Jamato laid one hand onto Niaras shoulder"Calm down...here is..nothing.."He said to her.Jamato just ignorred Ceros warnings he didn't trust him compleatly.Why should he?Cero kidnapped his best friend so it is normal to not trust him t right?He hugged her and looked to the tower"Zack is in there...and the man who has him...we go in take Zack and go out right?"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:15 pm
Hearing Jamato's voice, Niara shuddered one last time, and leaned against him. Her vision cleared, and she sighed. "It's....hard for me just to be here." she said, wiping her tears away. "Right. Let's get this over with." she growled. She closed her eyes, and took control of her anger and vengence. When she opened her eyes, they were a deeper shade of blue. "What's the point of hiding when they already know we are here? We set off a silent alarm when we entered." she said, glaring at the twin's hiding places.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:27 pm
Cero wanted to say something but Jamato just walked to thetower" Let's go!I am sick of waiting!Let's get Zack out!!!"He glared at Cero and then continued to walk to the tower.

All 7 heads of the snake starred at Jamato, few of them opend their mouths widly .The sanke was hungry and saw its new prey!  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:09 am
" jamanto!" elaise shouted." you can't get zack on your own you know that , you should listen to cero he helped me before all he wants to do is get his brother back."
she was unaware of the seven headed snake as she stepped forward still carrying blaik in her arms.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:21 pm
"Jamato!" Niara called, seeing the seven headed snake with her keen vision. She ran forward, quick as lightning, jumped up onto a trashcan, then the roof, then to a tall building. She ran ontop of that building, then jumped and flipped in the air, pulling her swords out, straight towards the snake.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:36 pm
"We've survive becuase, Go F[bleep]Yourself", he answered agressively to Cero's snarky comment.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:01 pm
"You believe him!?It is his fault!It is Ceros fault that Zack is in there!It is his fault that Zack is our enemy!How can you trust him!"He shouted to her"How can you trust the one who kidnapped ZAck!I bet he is a traitor!"He glared angry at Cero and then turned to Niara and followed her,he now also saw the snake but he smiled."Finnaly a big fight!!"

Cero threw a dark energy ball at the twins and then glared angry at Jamato. Without any words he turned around "Well then bye!Fine if no one trusts me! then i will leave!"He took Blaik and then walked away.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:06 pm
Niara landed on the one snakes head, and stabbed her sword through it. She then slid down the neck of the dying head, and towards the heart.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:19 pm
Coop gets out of the bin and catches the dark ball. His chi energy aound his hand keeps the ball from exploding. "Geez man, wat a douche. Leaving us here like tat. If he says he's gonna help, he should do so" He threw the ball at one of the snake heads thats not occupied with Niara or jamato.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:22 pm
Jamato landad nto a head of the snake instantly two heads tried to attakc him and another one attacked Niara while one was hit by the ball.Jamato froze one head but then a head surprised him and swallowed him.The other heads tried to do the same with Niara!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:41 am
elaise stared at cero as he walked away before shouting " so your going to leave now, you wanted to get your brother back and you just leave, jamanto's right about you. youi might as well be a traitor as far as i'm concerned. i trusted you to help me get zack back and you walk away!" her eyes darkened slightly as she grew angry at him, watching as the earth trembled beneath his feet, spikes of earth coming out of the ground infront of him.  

GAlA_Olivia

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:48 am
Nightshade appeared above one of the snake heads and hacked downward and disappeared again and reappeared on another head and hacked downard. He wouldnt let them touch any of them....or try anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:39 pm
Niara wasn't able to change her course, so she just pushed herself off of the neck of the snake, and missed getting eaten by a hairs breadth. She landed on the body of the snake, and began hacking away chunks of the snake, until she got to the heart. She then stabbed both of her blades into the snakes heart, holding herself there so that she wasn't thrown off because of its thrashing.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:20 pm
The snake screamed loudly and rolled from the left to the right side and back to the left it tried to shake their enemys off but then it finnaly lost to much blood and died with one last scream...

Jamato were hacking through the snake .He cut some organd here and there and finnaly managed it to get out!He sliced through the skin with his sword and jumped out of the snake,he was coverd with blood"Ewww...Stupid snake!I hate snakes!I hate seven headed snakes!!"

Cero looked over his shoulder to Elaise"Why should i help you!No one of you are trusting me!Not even you!No...you like the thought thta i am a traitor right!? tz...Think what you want!"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games