Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:34 pm
Poseidon laughed, "That's unfair" he said standing up. He brushed the dirt off of his pants, "What time is it?" he said looking at the sky.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:36 pm
Bella looked up at the moon,"I'm guessing...uhh..ninish.." She said with a nod then looked at him. "What's the plan?" She she asked out of wonder.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:40 pm
"Ouch" he said looking at his watch to make shure. "Um, I don't know, the option to spend the night at my house is still open if you like" he said reaching for his car keys in his jacket pocket.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:35 pm
[[someone let me know when it's the next day so I can post again.]]  

Serphrim

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:35 pm
((Tell me when someone replys to me feel free to message me >.>))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:40 pm
Persephone looked up at him and glared "because you are not Artimiss now are you Hades" she said her face soften and turned to a smiled "this school is made for people not to gods who want to have a little fun with each other this place would crumble " she giggled softly then pursed her lips "i didn't marry you for the gifts Hades why do you insist on givving me more."  

Jokolyn

5,725 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:24 pm
Bella shrugged,"I might as well..but I'm locking my door." She joked with a smirk as she nudged him. She started to walk back to his car, slightly disappointed they had to leave.

(Next day will be after most of the characters are asleep, we can't just skip since most of the rpcs are rping)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:01 pm
((Just put me as sleeping. ^_^
I'll patiently wait.))  

Lord Blade Icestorm

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:33 pm
(( >w> with a woman you'll wait, Ares. XD Lol... and sounds fun whatever you guys were talking about. -chuckles- lol... im so out of touch. x.x Hera is standing there most likely cold and I cant control her for some bit. ugh, why does this week have to be so busy?! ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:40 pm
((*Snaps fingers* I KNEW IT SHE IS COLD >:O! How dare she lie to apollo...well i guess she does hate him so i understand o.o))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:45 pm
Hades made a puppy like face " Well Thats not fair. Mortals get to have fun in Classrooms. Why cant we gods who are their teachers have our fun ? " He asked as he chuckled

The beast returned with a gift that was in a box. Inside the box was a necklace made of pure gold. Hades had mine the gold and then with his brothers help made it into a necklace.

He hands the box to his wife. " Its for you my love. It shows you how much I love you and how much you mean to me . You are my life and I want you to know that "

He handed her the box and kissed her on the cheek. He then went back and sat in a chair.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:58 pm
Poseidon laughed, "Oh come on, after all we've been though you think I'm some kind of perv?" he asked making his way to his car. Poseidon smiled and looked at the sky, the light from the sun just begaining to disappear.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:48 pm
Bella chuckled,"I was just kidding!" She said then sat in her seat. "I might need an alarm of some sort so I don't sleep in.." She warned him as she buckled herself in.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:08 pm
"Because they can live through what other humans do to them they can't live through what we can do" she said with an evil smile, when he showed her the necklace she jaw dropped "Hades it's beautiful but i wont take off the silver pendent you gave me the day of our wedding they will just have to co exist on my neck" she said with a smile as she took the necklace out of the box and and put it on around her neck with a smile across her face "Hades we should try to get to be... and seeings how i can't go to the underworld at this time you should probably send a bed up here for me, i have no where to stay."  

Jokolyn

5,725 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Serphrim

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:18 pm
[[I'll kept checking when I'm not at work or school so just let me know when its the next day either by post or pm.] As of now Suzumi is asleep]  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games