Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:34 am
((lol I just posted for the doctor but I deleted it. No worries. I think I am going to wait for Zelda to post so if we go to see Leeloo, we will go together and DAvid wount shoot off and leave Violet alone. That's probablly what he would do, even if he said goodbye first. Your call Zelda ^ ^. I really don't care what we do.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:42 am
(( Indeed. ))  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:42 am
((lol, oh thank you XD
>.< Don't worry, It's all in character. I don't really hate you or anything. Just really getting into my role ))

The doctor seemed to have came and went quite quickly. Violet had found out he was sent for Leeloo and sighed in slight irritation. "What'd she'd do this time?" Sending a glance up towards David, she could see there was something in his eyes. Her finger found it's way to the hold doors button. The elevator was suspended to a hault with it's door opened on the 3rd floor. "If you want to see her you can....I won't mind." She simply smiled for it was sort of sweet the way he wanted to check up on her. "She may even feel better seeing you"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:47 am
(( I know! : D No worries. ))  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:54 am
Rather than love, than money, than fame,

User Image

David's eyes followed after the hurrying like they were sown upon the hem of his shirt. He longed to follow, but what of Violet? When he looked back down the small woman, she was pressing a button that apperntly frose the door in place.
If you want to see her you can....I won't mind," she smiled up at him. With reilf, David smiled.
"Bless you and your humblness," David bent down, picked up her free hand and kissed it lightly, before exiting the elevator hastly. With a hurried pace, David made his way through the hallways of floor three. The door to room 12 was flung wide open, and reaked of a torrid smell that David knew far too well- Blood and lots of it. In the back of his mind, DAvid remembered the battlefields of Isreal. David darted in and frantically looked around every corner for the doctor and Leeloo. Once he finally found the pair he winched back in terror. Blood had dyed every part of Leeloo's white linen bed a ominous burnt seinna. Without thinking, David rushed to her side, sat on the saturated bed, and held Leeloo's head in both his hands.
"What has happened to you," he stammered to both the doctor and his firend.

(EDITED)

give me truth.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:55 am
Tomeko thought of something as she saw Sabine staring at them. "M...what is your relationship with Sabine? She doesn't appear to like us dancing together."  

Sarax Alistair

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:57 am
((Hey Novama, are you having trouble playing the game? twisted ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:06 pm
Leeloo Minai

I sacrifice myself for the World...

The doctor stared at David, saw the friendship and began to speak. "Severe blood loss and excruiciating pain. I insist we take her to the hospital!" He exclaimed, quickly. Leeloo turned her head to David and smiled weakly. She blinked tiredly. "I woke up and the pain... it was unbearable. I made my way to the elavator to go to a pharmacy. I waited and waited, and couldn't take it much longer. I went back to my room, fell on the bed and called a doctor. By then the internal hemorrhaging had increased pressure on the surgical wounds and the stitches ripped out..." She stopped speaking, to save her energy. "I didn't want you to worry, David. But, Doctor Smith is right. It'd be foolish even for me to risk sepsis." She whispered softly and tried to smile reassuringly. It doesn't really work when you're covered in blood. She blinked a few times. "I need an operation. Please come with me... I need someone to look forward to afterwards..." Her eye lids, drooped just for a second and the doctor's face grew pale. "Her BP is dropping. She needs the operation." He said firmly, and dialled 911 once more. "I need an ambulance at Resort Hotel double stat. Patient has severe blood loss and BP is dropping." He spoke into the phone, rashly. The reply was clear. On their way. Sirens from the other side of the island began.

...But who will save me?

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:14 pm
David had left, but had left with a slight departing gift to her. "No problem.." She mumbled while her face quickly faded from it's red tone and her hand recoiled back to the ground. With a sigh, she took the elevator back down to the 2nd floor and got out. In a moment, she knew it was going to be hectic so why not leave before chaos picked up. Once she was out of the elevator, she brushed herself off, stretched her legs, and went walking around again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:18 pm

User Image

Without even asking permission from the doctor, David picked up the woman's limp body and began to head out the door.
"Careful!" Called the doctor as he ran after David,"we can't afford to injure her anymore than nessissary. Be gental."
"I will," David responded as he lifted his foot and kicked the elevator door button with the heel of his combat boot. As the evelvator wirred and puured as it came down, David looked down at his cargo. Her Black and silken dress was matted against her body with blood and the ends of her long hair had blotches of red stains as well. David looked down the floor and saw he was standing in a small splotch of blood.
At least I didn't wear a shirt to get dirty as well, he thought to himself. Just as the Doctor caught up with David, the elevator opened.

give me truth.

1 Corinthians 13

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:33 pm
Leeloo Minai

I sacrifice myself for the World...

The doctor was amazed. Anyone else would've died from so much blood loss, she seemed to have amazing amounts of blood. It seemed so... strange as well. He shook his head and hurried into the elavator. He reached over and pressed the ground floor button repeatedly. He was worried and pulled out a hanky to mop his face. He didn't want to tell David what the poor girl's chances were if she became septic or the blood loss caused serious damage. The elavator slowly made it's way down and Doctor Smith couldn't make it go faster. He really wished he could.
Minutes later, or what seemed like hours, they finally arrived at the bottom. The ambulance had arrived and had a gurney ready and were in the reception.

...But who will save me?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:40 pm

User Image

Without a word from the Ambulance crew nor David, David set Leeloo down on the gurney. Quickly, the buckled her down and took her away into the back of the Ambulance. David watched her wheel away and said a silent prayer for her.
"Sir? Sir?" he herd a voice call. It was one of the paramedics,"Sir, are you with this woman? Do you wish to go with her?"
"Oh yes of course, " David responded. The Paramedic ushered him into the back of the ambulance and the vechile whizzed away. So much for a quiet evening...

give me truth.

1 Corinthians 13

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:43 pm
(Novama enjoys playing and can handle thinking. Just need time lol. And I don't like any of you scream ..just kidding..)

Subject M

User ImageM continued to dance, oblivious to all around him. He didn't hear Tomeko over the music. Dancing with Tomeko his excitement grew and spread like before. Its effect on the people under the canopy was very....weird. Clothes began coming off as the dancers became overheated and their level of excitement brought on another kind of heat as well. The feeling was so contagious that even the police officer watching over the laser show event began stripping down. Even vacationers walking closer to see what was going on in the tent became consumed by a desire to dance and strip down to experience the complete freedom that came with it. The laser projections continued to create the fantasy show around them, only heightening the experience and the sensations accompanying it.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games