Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sunshine of the Knight

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:46 pm
User ImageSince no one answered, she went inside. It was much warmer inside. The warmth in the house made her feel comfortable, and welcomed.

Desiree was the kind of vampire who could stay up either day or night; All she needed was some rest. Her hair was messy from the humidity outside. It usually bothered her, but she didn't care at the moment. She was unfamiliar with the place and was also a cautious person.

She searched half of the first floor. No one was there. Although she was convinced no one was in the castle, she was hoping to find someone to be with...even just a little bird. She looked in all the rooms she found, under the couches, in the closets, everywhere. Desiree had a lot of energy in her, so she continued her search.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:10 pm
Vayne nodded. "Are they okay now?" He was preparing another summoning spell.  

Nero Cullen

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:12 pm
Alice nodded "Y-yeah...they just have...allot of problems I guess.." she said, then sorrow entered her eyes, as she looked down I...caused it all...in the first place...my fault..Thats why I need to help when I can.. she thought. "Anything I can help with?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:44 pm
User ImageShou weakly opened his eyes. He looked up to see Shinobu. "How are you feeling?" He asked, his voice almost to a whisper.  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:47 pm
Then, while Shou was currently defenseless, the parasite impaled itself into the man.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:54 pm
Vayne stood as forty demons appeared around them. "Yeah..." He unsheathed his sword. "Don't take my weapon this time." He smirked down at her. "You can fight, too if you want." He did another summoning spell and summoned her a sword.

He put it down in front of her and dashed forward. He began doing a mad, yet elegant dance, killing, maiming, striking and defending. Raising his blade at the last possible second to parry attacks, and slicing through enemies without hesitation.

He backflipped and landed on an enemies back. He kicked it to the ground and stabbed through it's spine.

Nero Cullen

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:59 pm
User ImageAlthough Damien was in his human form, his hearing was more advanced than average humans. He smiled, and walked over to the bathroom door. He knocked on it a couple times. "Anywhere you would like to go?" He asked, as he opened the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:02 pm
User ImageRANPHA

"Are you sure you're not hurt?" Ranpha asked, with a worried tone.

[[writer's block.]]

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:08 pm
Alice grabbed the sword, looking around her, a little scared out of her mind "I-is this what you do on a regular basis!?" she yelled, slicing a demon This is almost insane.. Her eyes glowed orange, as she tripped a demon then stabbed him Dear lord...I've only been hear a week or two, I'm not sure I havn't counted the days, nor found a clock. I'm hear, and killing demons, instead of humans. I'm doing this willingly, but is this where I belong? Cause it feels a little more right than most other places..  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:08 pm
"I am sure..." Hirono said as he tried to get up.  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:12 pm
User ImageRANPHA

Ranpha nodded, and helped him up. "Do you have any requests?" She asked.

[[=.="" oh noos]]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:18 pm
"Just for you to be here with me" Hirono said as he got up with the help of Ranpha. Then, as he looked Rapha in the eyes, he said to her. "Let us just go back to my room, alright. Then, I will play you another song..."  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:46 pm
User ImageRANPHA

Ranpha smiled, relieved, and followed Hirono. Quietly, they headed up to his room.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:51 pm
Once Hirono entered his room, he got out his guitar and sat down on the floor, and smiled at Ranpha.  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sunshine of the Knight

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:26 pm
User ImageDesiree was finally tired. She walked up the stairs, and went into the closest bedroom she could find. She opened the door, and stumbled on something!

She landed on her face, but quickly got up to look back, afraid it could be something that can harm her. It was a guy! "Ahh! I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed. "I didn't know anyone lived here!" She continued, being sure she checked that same room, and EVERY room earlier.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games