Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:19 am
Mimi scrutinzed the Evelyn's technique. Then with a grin she nodded vigrorously. "Wonderful. One more and I can declare you kunoichi of Kusa! It's the substitution jutsu." The small woman stretched her arms up before swiping a pebble off the ground and launching it straight at the girls forward. If she didn't substitute in time the pebble thud against her head harmless. Though it would probably leave an angry red circle.

(( Sorry I've been taking so long to post. ))

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:51 pm
User Image
ℰvℯℓyη ℱὰyℯ

ARCHERSTUDENTGRASS

єnjoy the music while you read

A cheery grin spread across the youngest Faye's face as she was praised for completing the Henge technique. The excitement turned to worry when Evelyn watched her teacher pick up a pebble and rear her arm back. "H-hey, wait a sec-" The pebble was thrown, and instinctively, Evelyn closed her eyes and clasped her hands together in the shape of the only hand sign that came to mind. The pebble connected, pinging off of Evelyn's forehead ever so lightly. For a moment, the girl stayed motionless, then her form poofed into smoke, revealing that Mimi had actually hit a log instead of Evelyn, her intended target. Stumbling out of a nearby tree, the real Evelyn dropped down, landing on all fours, then leaned back onto her butt as she sat on her knees. With a sigh, she wiped the sweat from her brow. "Phew! That was a close one, teacher. Wait! That was substitution, right? Did it work, did I pass?!" The blond's black eyes grew wide as she realized she had just completed her final test. Standing up suddenly and running over to her teacher, Evelyn grabbed both sides of her neck, rubbing it lightly as she bit her lip. "That was it? How did I do? Was that good enough, or do I need to try it again?"

(It's fine, I've been busy, too.)

Sullen Oculus

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:10 am
(( Aaaah, again sorry...
I just finished one of my summer classes today though so I should be more attentive here again. ))

Mimi silently looked the girl over. Of course she'd passed, with flying colors too, but the miniature woman wanted to torture her as much as possible. She let out a long drawn out "Hmmmm..." She tapped her foot on the grassy lawn. Finally Mimi sighed and looked down. "Well, you..." Mimi looked up with a bright smile and a thumbs up, "Passed! Excellent job! I think I may have an extra forehead protector in my pack here..." She said as she slid the pack off her shoulder and rooted around in it. Finally, Mimi produced a brand new protector. "Way to go, you're now a genin of Kusagakure." She said proudly holding the prize out to her.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:13 am
User Image Clous D. Wing

Clous made his way to the training ground quite quickly, after realized he went to the wrong area. It was quite a stupid mistake, but one he was able to quickly fix. He jumped from building to building, and finally arrived at the training ground. Before jumping into the training ground he analyzed the area for the person who fit the description of what a teacher might look like. His eyes quickly scanned the area, and upon sight of a person Clous jumped down to the ground.

He walked from there making his way to the Teacher, "Excuse me, I'm Clous D. Wing. I'm here to learn basic grass and fire jutsus, and take the Graduation Exam please." He spoke confidently. He noticed the teacher had just passed another student. He knew know that there was nothing stopping him from passing. He had trained for a very long time, and being self taught he was a hard worker.

Enters

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:27 am
The arrival of the new student brought a wide grin on Mimi's face. "Excellent! Very very excellent! Let's get you graduated first and then I can help you with the other techniques. I'll need you to perform the Bunshin, Kawarimi, and Henge techniques. Once you have shown me that you have those down pat I'll promote you up. If you need me to show you an example of any of these just say the word."

(( To save time you can do them all in one go. Just be sure to have a paragraph for each attempt.
:] ))

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:47 am
User Image Clous D. Wing

A large amount of chakra started to spiral around Clous, for a academy student Clous's chakra reserve was quite large. His focus exponentially increasing as time elapsed. His mind completely focused on the task given. He began to unleash a barrage of hand signs, channeling his chakra to use the jutsus. With completion of the hand signs for the clone Jutsu, two near perfect clones appeared near Clous. Without wasting a moment the clones dived back while launching 10 shurikens each. Just as the first shuriken would hit a mass of smoke appeared. With the smoke dispersing into the air within a few seconds allowing the teacher to see what had happened. A mass of sticks feel to the ground, Clous had successfully substituted himself from the shuriken illusions. He finished the requirements to the exam by appearing next to the teacher, transformed as Evelyn, the girl who previously passed the test.

"He did pretty good...." He spoke as the girl. He thought the test was quite easy, but the lack of putting him in a scenario made it somewhat difficult to use his techniques effectively.

[Ooc: Sorry if the Paragraph was little unprofessional, it was kinda hard to use the 3 skills without a scenario]

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:51 pm
"Wonderful job!" Mimi cheered producing a forehead protector from her belongings. "How great! You both passed with flying colors. Now let's move on to some training we can work on Grass jutsus or jutsus of your elements. Your pick." The small woman continued to dig through her pack as she spoke. She brought out a collection of scrolls all contained up to at least genin level techniques.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:20 pm
Kat walked into the trainning grounds to gather some intel on where the Nascafe Exam Lobby was located. Kat looked around and found a women teaching some kids . "Excuse me miss , but could you tell me where the Nascafe Exam Lobby is im looking for someone named Makoto" Kat asked the lady who just gave out headbands to the students.  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Phantomhive Lord

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:34 pm
~Kenji~

User Image
Kenji saw one of the girls from her village and appeared on in behind her.

"Hey there. About time I caught up with you. Where's that other guy from our village? I mean we gotta get Matoko *excuse me if wrong* back to our village. Pfft, can't believe I am working with a girl like you any way. Women, just a bunch of low life people. Oh sorry, that was out loud. Tehehe~"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:43 pm
Mimi glanced to the girl with a curious look. She was prepared to answer calmly until the boy showed up, making irritating remarks about women. With a sharp glare the academy teacher turned away from the pair, "Never heard of her or the Cafe thingy place." The tiny woman said with a huff.

(( Just so you two know, this is just an NPC I'm using to try and train my students.
She wouldn't know anyone really. ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:44 pm
Kat turned around and frowned when she saw the women hater

"oh goodie its you..hmm idk i did'nt see him when i came through the gates so i guess that makes me the first one here i like to start my missions right away " Kat suddenly pauses for a moment as her clone that was currently at the library called in saying that she found Makoto at the library. "Oh thats wonderful..my Clone found Makoto at the library , come on lets go" Kat said running off to the library .

((oh ok thanks for the headsup))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:27 am
User Image User Image
User Image
Emile[E-Meal] Chiru-Genin-Grass-Medical

Emile ran into the field happily with the wind blowing the hair out of his face. He couldn't wait to train and become a better ninja that can help people and some day teach kids to be ninjas! Emile stopped running and turned to his new teacher Haku! "I'm ready to learn Mr.Haku!"

l_Valkyrie_I

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:09 am
HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Chuunin//Fire-Lightning//Dragconic//Ranmaru's Eyes//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Haku's stance had changed from a laid - back one to an exhausted one. His arms were dropped to his arms, lazily. His eyes were staring at the sky as if he was clueless. He looked at Emile and scowled. "Oh, yeah. There's you, isn't there? Well, what do you want to learn? I've got three grass scrolls. One is Academy level, one is Gennin level and the final one is Chuunin level. Which is the one I will be using. If you want, I could go get you some medical scrolls but that's about it, since I still need to train."

"The Crimson Dragon strikes again."

((Sorry for the bad quality of the post and how long it took me. I was on the phone.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:41 am
User Image User Image
User Image
Emile[E-Meal] Chiru-Genin-Grass-Medical

Emile looked at Mr.Haku and calmed down thinking he was being a bit of a bother to the nice man. He turned to him and got a semi serious face then spoke."I'll just get some medical justus then please?" he asked trying not the anger a man that was in a bad mood and could most likely kick his a** to the sand and back.

((It's fine xD I'm just happy to rp >w<))  

l_Valkyrie_I

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:50 am
HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Chuunin//Fire-Lightning//Dragconic//Ranmaru's Eyes//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

"Right. I'll be back in a few moments. I need to go get the scrolls. And when I come back, I'll need to learn one technique so I can teach you and train myself. Okay?" With that, the Chuunin dashed away and headed to the jutsu library.

"The Crimson Dragon strikes again."

((Exit))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas