Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:08 am

The expression seeing Tsuji's eyes caused a spasm of fear to play across Sparkei's face. Have to make sure not to make eye contact he said twirling his Chyaku Norisu scarf to cover one of his eyes, using his ears now to "see" the fire darts shooting every which way, he dodged them fluidly, jumping and landing silently infront of Tsuji. "You've improved....I like. You've even surpassed me." He said, pulling out his Kushinada blades. "And you've got something new, that puts the kaibosh on jutsus...." Twirling his blades, he got into a battle stance. "But to let you know...I havent been twiddling my thumbs either."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:22 am

Tsuji slowley bent over to pick up his sunglasses and wiped the dust off of them from the scorched floor and walls. "You got dust on my shades...Your going to regret that." Tsuji suddenly appeared directly in front of Sparkei and punched him square in the chest, sending him flying. Sparkei went flying backwards about 100 feet when suddenly, Tsuji was already behind him waiting as Tsuji caught Sparkei and kicked him up into the air about a few hundred feet before flying up at an almost supersonic speed to kick him another few hundred feet away from the school. Again, Tsuji appeared right where Sparkei was speeding twords as he elbowed Sparkei back down to the ground at a blinding speed. Then, right as sparkei hit the ground with a massive CRASH!, leaving a huge crater, Tsuji fired a massive volley of energy blasts directly at Sparkei. "NOW DIE!!!" Tsuji yelled as he fired blast after blast of energy so quickly that there was no way anyone, even Sparkei could dodge them.

Tsuji- twisted Sparkei- burning_eyes

phoenix908

phoenix908

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:26 am

As the debris finnaly began to clear, all that you could see was a pile of rubble in the crater. "Get up...I know your still alive...There is no way that could have killed you...", said Tsuji as he looked down into the crater from about 700 feet up in the air.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:37 am

"Aww whats the point of dramatic pauses if people know I'm still alive?" A voice said from the rubble as Sparkei leaped from the ground, the only obvious sign that he had been attacked so brutally was his shirt was torn slightly at his side, and he had a few cuts on his leg. Landing on the edge of the crater, he looked up to Tsuji and crossed his arms. "You arent very social are you?" He said with a hidden smile, as he leaped into the air, malice was the only expression seen in his only visible eye, throwing a group of kunai and shuriken at Tsuji, he vanished in a blur, and appeared above Tsuji, throwing another group of kunai and shuriken, and repeating until Tsugi would be surrounded by a group of kunai and shuriken, with no obvious sign of escape.

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

phoenix908

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:40 am

Thanks to the Byakugan, Tsuji was able to see that he was surrounded by Kunai flying at him from every single direction, in cluding his blind spot. Tsuji erupted with enerygy yet again as the energy field around him knocked away all the kunai flying at hime. Tsuji then appeared behind Sparkei and karate chopped him in the back of the head, sending him shooting straight back into the ground with an equally powerful explosion as he hit the ground.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:50 am

As Sparkei flew down with such force he was able to flip and land on his feet on the ground, not giving himself or Tsuji time to recover, he leaped into the air, flipped upside down, and landed a brutal kick to Tsuji's stomach. Flipping in the air with his heightened agility, from above Tsuji he wrapped his feet around his neck, did a double back-flip before launching Tsuji to the ground. Using the force from the throw, flipped and landed next to the crater that Sparkei had previously occupied, and flicked a stray hair from his face, "Okay...so would you mind explaining all this...hostility?" He smiled, of course he knew why, but hey, maybe talking will calm him down? Sparkei laughed at himself....of course that wasnt gonna happen...

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

phoenix908

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:59 am

From within the dust cloud..."KA.......ME........HA........ME......." Tsuji was suddenly right behind Sparkei. "HAA!!!!!" Screamed Tsuji as he fired a mind blowing amount of enerygy directly at Sparkei's backside, causing Sparkei to be shot directly into the ground as the wave of energy continued to drill him deeper and deeper into the earth. "Tsuji Landed on the ground about 20 or 30 yards from where Sparkei hit the ground. "I should have killed you when I had the chance." Tsuji stoped the use of his Byakugan and put his shades back on. He then turned his back to Sparkei, whom was presumed dead and about a few hundred yards buried under the earth, and began walkign back twords the school.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:17 am

The rubble shook, and Sparkei emerged, this time looking haggard, if his face wasnt covered it would show he had a bloody nose, his lip was cut, and his clothes were torn. But he noticed that Tsuji had his back turned. Sparkei moved with a blinding speed, appearing right behind Tsuji and swinging his hand, knocking Tsuji unconcious. "Yea...you should have killed me." He said with a smirk, he in turn walked towards his swords, and picked them up and placed them into his sheaths. "And it looks like you wont have another chance for a while." He removed the scarf from his face and rubbed his nose. "Too bad," he said, looking at the prone body. "I didnt get to see your sharingan in action..."

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

phoenix908

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:19 am

Is Knocked out
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:32 am

Sparkei looked at the body. ".....Curse my concience..." he said before kneeling to Tsuji's body and picking him up. "Guess I should at least put you in your room..." Placing Tsuji on his back, Sparkei headed towards the school.

~*~*~*~

About an hour or two later, Tsuji was still unconcious yet was on his bed, and Sparkei had cleaned himself up, using Tsuji's bathroom of course. "Hey, you beat me to a bloody pulp...the perfect payback is that I get to use your bathroom to clean up." Sparkei got up from the chair and headed towards the door, "Well! I'm off...." Sparkei looked back at Tsuji, "but something tells me you and me will be seeing more of eachother..."

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

phoenix908

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:40 am

As Sparkei turned back to face the door, Tsuji was right there. Wide awake and still very much angry. Tsuji's right arm shot out and grabbed Sparkei by the neck with a very firm grip. Tsuji lifted Sparkei at least 3 feet up off the ground. "You really SHOULD have killed me..." Tsuji said as he took his left hand, placed it at Sparkeis chest and started to channel and mo;d his energy into the palm of his hand. The ball of energy sat patiently in the palm of Tsujis hand as he pressed it up against Sparkeis chest.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:45 am

Before Sparkei could voice a snarky remark to Tsuji's appearance he was being strangled and held up by a still very angry Tsuji. Feeling the ball of energy pressed against his chest, Sparkei decided to tell him why he had shown up. "Okay okay! I'll tell you why...I came..." Sparkei coughed as Tsuji's gripped tightened. "He's...he's still alive!" It was soon followed by a fit of coughing and struggling. He was getting slightly lightheaded due to the lack of oxygen.

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

phoenix908

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:50 am

Hearing this, Tsuji suddenly let go of Sparkei, letting him drop to the floor. Tsuji knew exactly who Sparkei was talking about. Still wide-eyed, Tsuji just stood there in shock. "How? How could he...no...I killed him...I know I...no...", Tsuji thought to himself. Tsuji fell to his knees. The look of shock on his quickly turned to that of malic as he imagined just exactly what he would to to the man who killed his best friend. Tsuji then fell to the florr, unconcious from using up so much energy.((night night everyone...sleepy time haha))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:03 am

Sparkei coughed a couple times, and when Tsuji fell on his knees, Sparkei made eye contact with him, and conveyed emotions he thought he'd never show Tsuji in his eyes, sadness, grief, and pity. But before he could say anything else about it, Tsuji passed out. Sparkei couldnt help but laugh a bit. "So...you do have limits after all..." Sparkei placed him back on his bed and looked at him for a little bit. "Well I guess I should stay...he's gonna want to know more about...him..." Sparkei looked around, and found a spare blanket, and curled on the couch. Soon he was asleep as well, he had used alot of his energy in that fight with Tsuji. ((I'm off folks! Be back tomorrow! [or later on today...if you want to be specific... xd ]))

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:10 am

((Wow...really...you people RP in the wee hours of the morning so i have to read 5 pages of stuff....><...fine....fine...))
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games