Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Genesis
~OOC Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:10 am
Heh...My genesis opponent is trying to scare me death, as well as kill me. But he's been pretty fair so far.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:11 am
User Image

@Awesome Sensei - Naww, not really. It's just that certain part. He's getting pretty banged up as we speak. He's not THAT strong yet. It's just the fact that charges can be a pretty strong factor against charges itself. Since lightning is composed of charged particles, I set up a Ionized shield in such away that the charged particles of the lightning are repelled, though, with that big of an attack (as Llqulla just practically sent a thunderstorm at Tsukishiro, mercilessly), well, he can't hold on for long... It is possible though, so I wouldn't consider it as a Godmode-ish move. XD.

@Sado - I'm sure I'll loose. I mean, the other person in that thread with me has 100 Points in lightning and I've only got 10, so, it's pretty much decided. Haha!

[ # ]

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Falling For You 25

StickyHighFive

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:12 am
Sado:I aready made ways in doing it.Liek mjy new air bubble trick.I made air condence into one small thing and it popped unde rmy foot and i flew in the air.And attacked the big swirling vortex of air blades.But the air slashes up the left side of my body and it hit my liver or some s**t.And i tapped the wind gensis on the head with a sheathed sword.And at current im free falling.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:14 am
@Naru: lol XD

@Kas: Well... if you can out RP him, and make better use of the element then maybe they will give it to you? Geez If your RPC got a hold of the Lightning Genesis' Gift, he would definitely be a force to be reckoned with.  

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:15 am
User Image

@Sado - Haha. Yes. IF he would be able to Out-RP the other person... Which is less likely since the other person's REALLY good. XD

[ 80 = 4 POINTS. ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:20 am
@Cry: Lol XD well Keep going at it. Improve your wind magic so you can challenge the master for the wind genesis gift.

@Kas: Don't give up! *cracks whip* Get your head in the game Kas! You can do it! Have faith in yourself! XD  

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

StickyHighFive

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:21 am
I could of kept fighting but cry could never hurt the wind.It is his soul.So he only tapped the wind genesis on the head with a sheathed sword.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:53 am
ASIAN KID BRAWL  

StickyHighFive

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:19 am
ummm...wtf?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:36 am
i dunna know.  

StickyHighFive

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:54 pm
(183)if you have a thing for asain girls it's no biggie.

me on the other hand, my p***s don't discriminate wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:04 pm
XD  

StickyHighFive

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:10 pm
Ah hell ya! My p***s discriminates... It doesn't like men... but monkey if you are into that kind of thing... I don't judge.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:34 pm
Oh hey sensei.Since there no moderater appilying to be the earth genesis can i do it.I was thinking of maken hima hardass gorila.  

StickyHighFive

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:45 pm
go to the profile section, then in the stickies it says "genesis Profiles" it shows all the genesis's except for light dark and origin  
Genesis

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games