Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:02 pm
User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth panted and whined quietly when he rubbed over the stitches harder.
He sent Ritter a smile and a glance that told him it was alright to keep going.
This was a new kind of pleasure for him.
And for once in his sex filled life he found himself curling his toes with the feeling or pleasure.
Seth reached down and held Ritter's mouth to the stitches.
He arched up and groaned quietly.
"I love you too."
He half moaned and whispered out the words.
Panting even harder than before.
Whatever lust this was...
Whatever was happening to him...
It was different and weird, but it was so lustful and hot.
Decker had stitched up two places on his torso though.
One on his lower rib and the other was a cut on his chest.
Seth arched up to Ritter;s mouth again and pulled him up to the second band of stitches.
It was a slightly longer wound and it didn't hurt so bad.
But just like anything else during sex, you couldn't play with one and ignore the other.
It was just wrong.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

Of course Jackal wore a thong, what else should she expect? Nothing less from him."I've never worn a thong in my life...are they really that comfortable? I mean there's like...no fabric."She muttered, thinking of her plain underwear, black with a lime green trim. It made her feel slightly boring. She had just never bothered or found a reason to wear a thong. She snickered at the thought of Jackal strutting around in a thong on the beach, and she burst into laughter, oh she had to draw it, had to. She wanted to remember it, and it would just be funny. She plopped down and started threading through his piercings, liking the feeling of the ribbon it made her wonder if she would ever get to put ribbons in her kids hair. Have a little daughter who she could slowly watch grow up, and put ribbons in her hair until she got older and she would thread her piercings, which she would be fine with. When she thought about it though, she pushed it away, she couldn't raise a kid, not while she was crazy, and a cutter. She didn't want her child to be raised up wrong. She could never live with it. She pushed it away, she didn't want to think about it, and she threaded through Jackal's back, pursing her lips. "I'm not to big a fan of drugs, but, I still think its generous, letting them stay at your house. Still nice." She never would have done it, considering she wasn't that big a fan of people who did drugs, but these guys were under different circumstances. Noah wasn't addicted because he wanted to be, as far as she knew Jackal didn't do drugs, and Decker was going to try and quit. She chewed at her lip, before clicking her tongue ring on her teeth "Hey Jackal... do you think i'd be a good mom? Not saying im going to be, and I probably wont besides taking care of Noah..but what do you think?"

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:35 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Krysta winced her face at the scars on Savannah's arms. Though she loved blood, she wasn't the biggest fan of cutters. Decker would too many times for Krysta to handle. She never really saw how it help anyone but then she never tried it. Krysta was always too scared. 
"Yeah, I saw them. I just kind chose to ignore them. "
Krysta replied in a kind of hurt manner, pushing away the arms in front of her softly and turning her face away. She really liked Savannah and she really hoped to have sometime with her but if she was still a cutter, it may cause some problems. It was hard for Krysta to get mad at people and even harder to stay mad at people. She hated the fact that Decker cut himself but she never really brought it to herself to stop him. She figured it's his life, he can do what he wants with himself. But she knew it wasn't any good on his life. She should have stopped him but she was afriad he wouldn't speak to her anymore, leaving her friendless.
"I'm sorry to hear that you're school sent you. Must have been tough in there. Did have many friends?"
Krysta chimed, trying to get off the subject. She wanted to ask if Savannah still cut but was afraid of the answer.

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:42 pm
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah put her arms down when Krysta pushed them away, noticing how it bothered her. She bit her lip, messing with the lip ring she had. "No.. No one liked me.." She hung her head, playing with the ring again.

'Great. I upset her..'[/] She felt tears come to her eyes at the thought. She blinked a few times to get rid of the tears before she looked back up at Krysta. She pulled the girl into her arms. "If it helps any, I haven't cut in a while," she whispered, nuzzling the girl's shoulder softly, trying to make Krysta feel a little better about Sav's scars.

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:04 pm
User Image

xoxoxoxoϨ н ι я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Ritter felt his mouth being pulled and though Seth wanted him to stop but instead was placed on the other patch of stitches. Ritter looked at Seth in surprised then returning to the chest stitches with a dark chuckle. 
"Sho much for being shleepy, love."
Ritter taunted in between licks and slurps. It taste as well up here than it did down there. Except this time he was close enough to get some n****e action. He licked around the left one and tossed it around with his tongue in his mouth while pinching the other with his right. He nipped at the stitches, dragging them out a little in his teeth. He wanted to tear Seth apart now. He took his fingers and placed them in Seth's mouth.
"Bite me, pull my hair, digging your nail into my skin."
Ritter panted stil going at it. This wasn't direct sex but it was just as good. And it may have been a great alternative for Seth. He didn't seemed to mind.
"Sheth, for god'sh shake, hurt me!"
Ritter pained was the only way to keep him from completely demolishing Seth. He wanted his skin. Those rough patches. All over him. God, the thought made him hard.
"Damn your ******** body."
Ritter groaned out dirty to Seth. It kind of scared him how much more Ritter could want it. He was shaking pretty hard now.
☣☢☠☢☣

Well I find it hard to stay...

You Left My Heart An Open Wound...
User Image
And I Love You For This Day...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:36 pm
User Image

He smiled.
"Well the point is no fabric. It feels a lot better when it feels like there's nothing there."
He winked at her.
"I'll take you underwear shopping. Decker's never had someone dress up for him in bed. He'd flip out."
He looked around and wondered where Noah went.
It was a bad idea to leave him alone when he was still on a high.
"Yeah. I only need a kitchen a bathroom and a bed to survive. No need for a top floor."
He looked at her when she asked about kids and raised his eyebrow.
"You seem fit to me. But you can't tell based of of one day and looks alone. You really have to watch someone to know. Like when it was just me, before Decker. My mom would walk around the house looking at pictures, rubbing her tummy, making baby sounds at stuffed animals. And my dad did not want another kid. He used to raise his hand to me enough. But her aura... and the way she spent her days... You could just tell she was going to nurture and rear as many kids as she could. Until her last breath. And she did."
He sent her a meek smile.
"If I ever see that glow in your eyes... I'll tell you. But you're not there yet."
He looked at her and tilted his head over his shoulder.
"How's it look?"

User ImageЈαҁκαʅ αѵɨ∂ѕση ¢αѕтαηє∂αUser Image

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:26 pm
User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth sent him a sweet smile and cracked his eyes slightly.
Seth was panting and rolling his pelvis as if he were having sex, but it was totally asexual.
He felt something being pushed into his mouth and tasted the saltiness of skin and then the special flavor of Ritter.
He sucked the fingers into his mouth and listened to Ritter.
Seth bit and nipped at Ritter's fingers, he tugged at his hair, and he clawed down his body with his stitched hand.
He rubbed the stitches all over Ritter, scraping him and relishing the pain that came.
He kept arching up and sucking at the fingers while pulling hair with one hand and scratching and scraping with the other.
He was great at asexual multitasking.
Seth got an evil smile across his lips when Ritter called for him to hurt him.
Though he couldn't really inflict pain on him, he would try to make him sting.
He popped Ritter in the cheek with his stitched hand and then slowly clawed down his chest.
He paused every few seconds to rub the stitching against him.
He eventually came in contact with Ritter's pants.
He gave Ritter a good smack on the butt before he went under the pants.
And Seth's hand found it's way to what it wanted.
And the rubbing of the stitches went on.

And I think it's safe to timeskip if you want tew Ame~  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:30 am
User ImageUser Image

Jackson pursed her lips, thinking about that "Well I guess that wouldn't be so bad."She chuckled, giving him a smile "Really? Underwear shopping it is then. You can help me pick out some good ones."She winked back at him, and gave a laugh "All I really need is a bedroom. I can go out to eat, kinda like when I lived in my house."She shrugged, a little solemnly, it was true. Thats what she did after her Schizophrenia started, her parents thought she was defective, and so she spent all her time in her room and when she needed something to eat she went out to restaurants to get it, taking her moms credit card. She figured that he was right about not knowing in one day, unless someone was pregnant and begging for their child. Their mom sounded like a fantastic women, and she felt a little sorry for Decker, well more than sorry, not to have gotten to spend more time with her. Outside of her. "Your mom sounds like she was a great women. I wish I could have met her.."And she did, maybe one day, if Decker wanted. They could go visit her grave, she would like that. She had never even seen her own mothers grave now that she thought about it, she wasn't allowed to attend the funeral, or know where she was buried, but she wanted too. To apologize, even if it was to a stone. She sent Jackal a smile, and nodded, finishing the ribbon with a bow, she chuckled "Fantastic~ I'm sure you will be the envy of the entire beach!"

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:01 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Krysta turned back to Savannah with sorry eyes when she said that no one liked her. She wouldn't bring such a questio. Up if she knew. Savannah was so nice, Krysta didn't think that people wouldn't hang with her.
"Oh, I'm sorry for bringing something like -!"
Krysta was cut off by a sudden pull into Savannah's arm. She felt the soft nuzzle as Savannah assured her that the scars haven't been recent. Krysta faintly smiled and took a hold of Savannah's arms. She turned them so that the scars were exposed in the fire light. She winced at the sight but leaned over and kissed them. She looked up at Savannah with semi-pleading eyes. 
"As your friend, please don't do it anymore."
Krysta sobbed a little. She didn't want Savannah hurting herself on purpose. She didn't want any of the other kids hurting themselves. But she wasn't one to talk. 

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:08 pm
User Image

xoxoxoxoϨ н ι я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

The tent was getting pretty loud by now. Seth had his hands down Ritter's pants and his eyes widen, letting out a groan that slurred 'Oh God' and 'What the ********' all together. It was nothing Ritter had ever felt. The touch was so ******** fantastic, he stopped everthing he was doing to focus on Seth's hands. He looked down and watch them work their magic and looked up at Seth with a devilish grin on his face. But as he kept looking at Seth, his grinned began to fade away. 
"shtop."
He panted under his breath. This wasn't helping Seth at all. He knew Seth's position and Seth knew his. How were they going to get better. The fact was, they could never stop being who they are. No matter how many years they don't have sex or sew themselves or drool over feet, they were still going to be who they are now. Nothing can change that. But Ritter didn't want to rely on his fetishes.
"Sheth, love, we need to shtop."
Ritter got off of Seth and sat in the beside Seth, pulling his shirt down to cover his stitches. Ritter closed his eyes trying to forget the amazing feeling before he pounced on Seth, begging for more. Ritter looked over at Seth with discourged eyes. He stretched out and laid down, hugging Seth by the waist.
"Do you shtill want to shleep or do you want to go outshide with the othersh?"
Ritter licked his lips nervously then biting it before kissing Seth's shoulder.

☣☢☠☢☣

Well I find it hard to stay...

You Left My Heart An Open Wound...
User Image
And I Love You For This Day...

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:54 pm
User Image

He smiled and got up, putting his clothes and stuff back in the bag.
"I better be or I'm blaming my stylist."
He tilted his head.
"We need the kitchen to make drugs. I wouldn't eat in the house unless it was just cold food. We never cook in there."
He pulled Jacky to her feet.
"Yeah. You might get to see her grave at the cabin. She died there. In the big master bedroom. Decker condemned it by setting it on fire, but luckily the house stood up."
Then he got a terrible look on his face as a disgusting thought came across him.
"Decker's cat is gonna be there. Ew."
Jackal mocked a shiver and a gag.
"I hate cat's. Bunnies are just as soft, shed less, and don't hurt you or try to smother you in your sleep."
He shrugged.
"The big a** horses are cool. And occasional wolf comes up and attempts to rape the female guard dog. I've been up there twice. For like 2 months. It's nice."
He pulled Jacky over to the stairs and saw Decker walking down, drying his hair.
He had only shorts on as far as Jackal could tell.
Figures.
Decker either wore boxers or wore none.
And he chose plan B.

User ImageЈαҁκαʅ αѵɨ∂ѕση ¢αѕтαηє∂αUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:14 pm
User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth was really getting into it when Ritter said to stop.
At first the words didn't register, but they eventually did.
Seth shook his head no to Ritter and looked away from him.
Seth sat up and turned away from Ritter a bit when he got off of him.
"You didn't have to. I'm not... horny at all."
Sure Seth was enjoying it, but he wasn't doing it to get himself off.
He wanted to bring Ritter great pleasure for once.
While he had the tools to do it.
He looked over to him and pulled out of his hold.
"I don't want to do anything... I just wanted to do one thing for you. While I can do it. I wasn't expecting to get off on it, I was just doing it for you."
Seth pulled his shirt off.
His body was boiling over and he couldn't keep the shirt on.
He rubbed a finger over the stitching on his ribs.
It was slightly red and swollen from the sucking.
Then he rubbed the other.
A thin line of blood was trailing from it and everything came rushing back to him.
He moved over to Ritter and pinned him down.
"I'm not asking you to f*ck me. I want to jerk you off. While I have the power to bring you ecstasy I want to. Cause in a week I won't have this to give you anymore. And it's not sex and it's not me. It's just for you."
Seth rubbed the blood off his finger onto Ritter's mouth.
"Now please?"

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:26 pm
Hi again~

I know it seems I'm always gone or disappearing every other day.
Well my lovelies, it's happening again.
I'm going to stay with my grandfather for the summer or less.
He's sick and I want to spend as much time as I can with him.
D:
We have internet at his house, but I won't have my laptop.
(Dead, remember?)
I'm dreadfully sorry.
I might be able to check it sometimes from the computer that he has, but that is once or twice a day, tops.
Maybe sometimes I'll get a free day and maybe some days I won't be on at all.
I'll always keep an eye out though.
:3
I hope you guys can bear with me.
Keep up the posting.
Just don't leave me too far.
X - my harlequin romance and Lord Blade Icestorm are the two to talk to for Timeskips.
They are in charge of this while I'm out.
C:
You guys take care of my sweet written, baby.

Always~
G--D--S

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

"You have a stylist?"Jackson didn't really know why it let it shock her, it was Jackal. She pursed her lips "I understand that, I wouldn't have wanted to cook in there."She didn't like the subject of drugs, being that the people she cared about did them and recked them. She guessed she would have to get used to it, seeing as from what she saw, there was no way to get Noah off of drugs. She rose her eyebrows, oh, so she might get to see there mothers grave. Setting it on fire though, shocked her a little. Was he really that emotional about it? She understood that he would be upset but setting it on fire? She laughed, shrugging her shoulders "I like most animals. Horses are a little...big though."She muttered, rubbing at her arm, she liked animals, it was true, but horses were just really big..She smiled at Decker, giving him a small wave and glancing at Jackal she pursed her lips "Do you want me to leave you guys alone while you talk?"She asked, glancing around she figured she needed to keep an eye on Noah, and figure out where that bunny had went, since Decker had put it on the ground she had gotten a little distracted so she lost track of it. which was not good. She was responisble for it, and Noah, and she didn't want to leave either alone for to long, one was on drugs and the other was injured, making her worry for both, and there was nothing she could do but wait.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:45 pm
User Image

Noah peeked over the top of the couch as Decker took Jackal upstairs and they left Jacky behind.
They were to busy exchanging looks to acknowledge what she was saying and they left without saying bye.
It made Bunny sad that they ignored her like so.
He had went outside and picked up the Bunny he had found earlier, because he noticed Jacky didn't have it.
He had it sitting on the towel beside him.
He didn't have much clothes choices seeing as he was shorter and smaller than everyone else.
So he had just put on his short boxers and a super long T-shirt.
He picked the bunny up and went over to Jacky, nudging under her arm like a dog.
"They must have a serious talk coming up. Jackal had that drug dealing face on again. All serious and all business."
He smiled up at her and pushed the bunny into her arms.
He took out the picture Jake had made for him and unfolded it.
"Lookit what Jake made me."
He pushed the paper in her face, all toddler-like.
He was glad people here like him.
He had friends.

ϰσɑɧ βɘϰʝɑмɨϰ ϰɨɔσℓɑɘ
User Image "How Many doses till the bunny can't hop?"User Image

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games