Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:16 pm

( bump. )
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:00 pm

::Sorry for not responding to the current posts but I am waiting for ZeldacatVampire-san to respond first::

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:15 pm

User Image
--OoO-- Sky Raiden --OoO--
"To hell with protocol, I'm doing this my way."

"I said leave and I mean it," she growled bending her knees so she could launch forward at a moment's notice. She didn't like this girl especially since Xaio never mentioned a sister, also, she seemed to be telepathic as well so she could possibly know things about her in ways to try and take here down or trying to get into her mind. Either way, it made her hate the girl even more and made her nervous. God, what would I give for that jerk Cade to be here right now she thought to herself as her hands tightened on her blades.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:52 pm

User Image

Cade blinks, his acute hearing picking up Lukka's scream. He sighs softly, the moron left the medical ward! He stands, placing Mugen in his belt and walks outside of his room, following his scent dilligently until he noticed that Sky's and an unknown scent were mixing together. "What the.." he mutters, doing a round-a-bout. The kid could take care of himself for the moment. He walks down the hallways until he appears behind someone he never saw before, the person belonging to the scent. "Hey Sky, who's this?" he asks, hands on Mugen in an apparently relaxed state but in reality, he was ready to draw and fight in an instant. He didn't like the scents on the stranger, not to mention how stressed out Sky is at the moment. Yes, today was turning out to be stressful after all.

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:34 pm

Mina smiled in reassurance. The car could steer itself while Duke slept...but it wouldn't be much of a rest cause they'd be back pretty quickly. The sooner they left though, the sooner this would be true.

As for the pizza, she helped get the last slice or two in and snatched the box away before taking Duke's hand in hers to help him up. "You ready?" She smiled sweetly at his sleep glazed face.

~*~

"But I don't feel like leaving just yet." She said with a more...haughty tone. This girl's nerves were easy to bounce upon since it was appearant in her slight body altering. The girl growled about something or someone which seemed to trigger another appearance. Behind her was the sound of approaching footsteps and an unbothered voice sounded. A face was matched to the sounds when she turned around just enough to keep sight on each person. "Me? Oh I'm Xaio's sister. Now who are you?" Her voice was a tad upbeat, but just to be annoying.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:56 am

User Image

He looks at her, trying to seem nonchalant as he examined the girl claiming to be Xaio's sister. He doesn't bother to answer her question, deeming it to be stupid and unnecessary as he looked at her once again. "None of your business. Now, leave," he states, about to growl to add to the threat when the in pain Lukka appears. "Damn it kid!"

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:00 am

User Image

He looks up as Roku addresses him, miscalculating that this was his mission. "No, I am reaching a member in the field. All you need do is stay out of trouble until the next mission is avaliable," he states, pointing to the room next store. "That is your room, you will be sharing with Crow," he explains before walking into his room to sit on the bed. He needed to be ready for whatever information Mina needed.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:03 am

User Image

I don't get it, why did it hurt so bad right now? Wandering through the halls, trying to find anyone to help me back to the ward. I blink as I hear a voice exclaim something, but I can't really focus right now. I stumble, looking at the currently blurred images around me. Why was it so blurry? Was it the pain?

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Saro Secros

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:30 pm

The Zombie
Zombie looked down at his newly stitched arm and walked up onto the helicopter and picked it up. "Son of a mother-blowing pig!" He said as he threw it across the open ways, not looking away until he heard the crunch of metal. He turned and picked up his cell phone to call Duke.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:26 am

User Image
--XxX-- Duke Mustange --XxX--
"If you wake me up, you better have some damn good coffee..."

Thankfully, Duke took her hand alowing her to help him to his feet. He was off balance he was so tired but couldn't understand why it had taken this short of a time for his alertness to sky rocket down hill. He rubbed his eyes again bracing himself against the booth before he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He pulled his phone out flipping it open downing the last of his beer and put the needed money on the table before he started walking out of the place looking like a new born foal. "Hey Zombie, what's up?" he asked tiredly as he made it to his car opening it up so they could get into it.

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:32 am

User Image
--OoO-- Sky Raiden --OoO--
"To hell with protocol, I'm doing this my way."

Sky looked up to the heavens and let out a thankfull sigh when Cade showed up. Though, who seemed to come with him wasn't as expected or a good idea. She turned around to see Lukka and she growled putting a blade in her mouth walking over to him pulling him down onto the ground easily crouching behind Cade. "Hey bud, you don't look so good," she said quietly and gently trying to get him to calm down. It was ovious what was wrong and it was making her nervous wondering if she was going to get that bad.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:05 am

User Image
Roku nodded towards Kaen. "I will make my leave then,sir." He said as shadows began to engulf his body. "Till next time." He added,and with a blink of an eye,he was gone and in the next room. He looked at the window and saw a man standing there."Hello," he egun to say using a monotone vioce " You must be Crow. I am Roku,and i will be your roomate." He said with a polite bow. He needn't anger anyone on his side,for he wanted no unnecessary fights.

iiDeathStarTakeOver

BlackSanor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:45 am

User Image Crow looked at Roku. "Yes, that I am." He said with pretty emotionless voice. "I hope you wont mind that I took window bed. Makes my smoking easier." He said. He really didn't care if Roku minded the fact or not, but he decided to be as polite as Roku was.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:01 pm

THE ZOMBIE
"LISTEN YOU BLOODY IJIT! I'M A BUST A CAP IN YOUR WHITE a** IF YOU DON'T EXPLAIN TO ME WHY NO ONES HERE YOU SUN b***h!" Zombie yelled through the phone before he kicked a hole in the wall. For some reason, Duke made him angry beyond his breaking point.

Saro Secros

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:31 am

Xaio carried him like she had when he was in pain before except it was a tad more relaxed since it was only sleep deprivation. Caution and care was still taken, especially now since he stumbled out on the phone. "Zombie?" She said with slight distaste. That had been the same person who ended their flight early.

She couldn't help but listen in while helping sleeping Duke into the car while she herself got in the other side. There was yelling on the phone and regarding what reason she wasn't sure but it didn't matter. Snatching the phone away, she hung up and put it aside. There were people there, he just wasn't looking hard enough.

~*~

Mina watched Sky now nearly approach Cade but instead aid another. Atleast she didn't have to worry about looking at two directions at once but still...he didn't portray any kindness either. What a hostile place yet somewhat friendly when they now both acknowledged or aided the pained person. Now was her chance while they were distracted.

Taking off, she couldn't do anything else except go down any random hallways to throw any possible pursuit off.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games