Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zypher_Caim

Aged Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:59 pm
User Image
Zalain Valkash

I will portect them even if i must allow my soul to be consumed...i will portect them

For a moment all sound became nonexistent as those three little words echoed. he was silent for a little bit as they stood there the small breeze passing by them. "Hitomi" he said in a soft voice. "Its alright Hitomi, after all i was always keeping you at arms length so its not like you could have known when the right time to say something like that" he smiled at her. He didn't realize it but he was blushing a bit to.Taking a step forward he wrapped his arms around her and held her in his arms for the first time. "I have loved you for a long time as well" he said in an almost whisper as he was close to her ear. He pulled her back holding her shoulders at arms length "but you have to know something, after i tell you then you can make you decision, know that i am not trying to force you to say yes or no, I just need to tell you something, but know that i am very happy to hear those words." He told her as sadness crept its way into his eyes "these fragments here" he pointed to the Souls Requiem around his neck "they are passed down to each head of the Valkash, and have been for over 500 years" he began to explain he would give her the short version. "These fragment were created to protect the royal family and every other person that resides within Meracitile. They are a little stronger then a simple fragment should be, but there power comes with a price, one with the power to destroy life and the other the power to preserve life. both take a large toll on the user." he paused taking a deep breath "the fragments slowly kill us thats why we get them at such young age. they slowly drain our life away. The longest we can live is maybe tell were late 30s early 40s." he told her as the pain could be heard in his voice "and thats with normal use not over use, the more we use the power...the faster...we die"he finished saying with a cold helpless tone "I love you and if your ok with the fact that you will out live me then i would be more the honored to be beside you" he told her with a loving smile.

{{edited i gotcha i will be more careful }}  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:44 pm
(( Malkeaor be careful about the power of your fragment it's not a divine or great fragment it is just a simple fragment I'm not using this as a warning or anything like that just be careful. ))

Fayte laughed a little the smile on his face widened a little when she said that she trusted him. He took her hand gently. Entertwining their fingers he pulled her close to him placing his face only inches away he said. " Just relax. " the lower half of her body also began to slowly crumble into mist. the dematerialising began to slowly work it's way up their waists until they were completely evaporated. Shooting through the air high over the kingdom of Damascus they could both talk in a sort of mental communication seeing as they had no organs to listen or speak. 'What did I tell you? This is a very fun way to travel.' He felt strangely good when he was around her, considering the circumstances he wouldn't trade this moment for anything, the fact that she was safe and near by made him happy.  

Nicko1421

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:55 pm
Mai let out another sigh that was quite obviously in relief. "Thank goodness..." She acted like a mother who found out their child had a minor accident but came out unharmed. She turned back to Hodge. "No, I'm sure the leaders of Damascus do not care for how brave I am. They've already proven that to me." Mai glanced down at one of the open books. There was an illustration on one page of the Draconian race. "They're just trying to be the heroes when they have no idea what they're doing..." The last part was a sting that rolled off her tongue.

She could not tell them of her experience with the Oracle. The one who just brushed her aside without a care. She guessed it was probably because of what she was. Instead of asking Hodge, she turned to Dias. "Dias? What do you know about Draconians?" She knew what Hodge would say if she asked him. Exactly what was written in the books and archives...but most of it she knew...were lies. Something nudged her from within, that Dias would know differently.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:07 pm
~Echo Noir~

User Image

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo felt him inteine there finger. Her metallic blue gaze travelled from their hand to his eyes. He was closer now and she felt her pulse quicker. He told to relax and she did, trusting him here in this moment. Echo watched as the both transitioned into mist. They travelled up and flew high over Damascus. Echo love heights and the view, and the fact that she was here with Fayte, was breath taking. She heard his words though she had no idea how this worked. 'It's amazing' she sent back. He was amazing. Fayte made her feel, made her expereance emotions she'd never felt. Up here with him, everything else didn't seem to matter. Echo was suprised by the fact that she like being this close to him. She like having this connection that she couldn't explain.

.If I keep them from myself I won't fall apart...

...I am the orginal Black..

Mewchloe

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:16 pm
Hodge raised his eyebrows at Mai's comment. "No, no. They certainly care for the kingdom, and if you helped save the kingdom, then they must be appreciative! Although they may sometimes be aloof, I am sure they do appreciate it. You know, in history, there have been some great rulers who couldn't express themselves well, and people always felt that they were distant and unappreciative when they weren't," the head librarian explained. Of course, he had absolutely no idea what Mai had gone through.

Dais made no comment. In his mind, he knew the current royalty was young and still learning. To make that comment out loud would make it seem awkward since he appeared to be only slightly older than them. The "something that nudged Mai from within" was right, but Dais had no intention of disclosing the information. "Well, they lived in Memoria for the most part. They have wings and long lives." Dais was pretty much saying whatever was in the book. Some of the Draconians even ranged to about his age...until Memoria was wiped off the face of the world. Dais was not a Draconian. "But there is much mythology around the Draconians. We can't truly distinguish between myth and fact now since they are considered extinct ... with the exception of you." And that last part would be his honest opinion on all the information in the books... except that he actually knew what was myth and what was fact.

Was there another Draconian back at Memoria right now? Dais couldn't remember. If so, he would consider taking Mai there under certain conditions.

((And that is for Nicko to decide.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:19 pm
╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》Hitomi was taken by surprise by his embrace. It
took a few seconds but what he said finally registered. She had a big smile on her face when he pulled her away. What he said next made her smile go away and she listened to him seriously. What he said tore at her heart. She thought about what he said and looked up at him with a careing and gentle smile. She took a small step closer and kissed him. She pull back"That's not going to get rid of me."she told him, her thick blush still across her face.

-calla lily cat-

Zypher_Caim

Aged Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:34 pm
User Image
Zalain Valkash

I will portect them even if i must allow my soul to be consumed...i will portect them

seeing her smiling face as red as a cherry still able to feel her lips on his, his face lit up with a big smile he didn't say a word as he wrapped his arms around her waist lifting her up off the ground giving her a soft kiss. "hhmm i wounder what morrigan will say, probably something like 'about time' " he started laughing as he knew morrigan knew how they felt. Setting her back down gazing into her eyes "shall we go and get out of this forest or if you want we can stay her a while longer?" he asked her  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:43 pm
So...as far as she knew, she may very well be the last of her kind. She fondled her fragment piece in her hand before tucking it away. She couldn't bring herself to burst Hodges bubble. She was sure the rulers did mean well for the most part. But they seemed...naive, almost as if they were being played. They are being foolish. She saw how emotional some of them were, as well in their trials before she was pulled into one. She felt that they were far from ready for such responsibilities. Mai realized these books were not going to give her the information she needed. I need to go there... She wondered what the trek would be like.

She could protect herself mostly against the black aura there. Once she manipulates the the molecules, she remembers their structures, and can therefore identify the harmful substance and repel it away, or impact it into itself like she did before in Damascus. She was about to speak up when her stomach started to growl, she had not eaten in quite a long time.  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:11 pm
((Or I'll just assume there is one and assume it's ok unless Nicko says no. Kokeshi, You're the expert on Draconians.))

Hodge had only been trying to cheer Mai up. Not all rulers were appreciative. It wasn't as if the world always had good rulers. One would think that the incident ten years ago would be a learning experience for the current lords and ladies, but there hadn't been enough years in their reigns for Hodge to make a sufficient analysis. They all had potential, but where the kingdoms futures were depended on their decisions. And Hodge would be there to see what happened as the librarian he was.

Dais raised an eyebrow when Mai's stomach growled loudly. He knew Hodge would say something. Hodge was a kind old man librarian after all.

"Oh, young lady, when was the last you ate? Dais, why don't we treat the lady to some nutrition?" Hodge said.

...hopefully, Hodge wouldn't subject Mai to some of the terrible tasting food that the old man sometimes liked.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:21 pm
Mai waved her hands in front of her. "Oh no sir, it's alright, I can get my own food." Indeed, what WAS she getting herself into? She held her stomach and lowered her head as it growled again. I'm glad they haven't seen my injuries from my trial... She thought again. She was curious as to what sort of food was offered in Vackel. She's never had their local culinary dishes before.  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:41 pm
Hodge was not going to take "No" for an answer. The girl looked like she needed some cheering up, and he was the grandfathery type. "I insist. We must keep the young ones fed so they can make the future brighter!"

Ugh... Dais sighed silently. Oh, really? He never said that to either myself or Marcus. Maybe Hodge was just fascinated with the Draconian, or he was more gentlemanly toward women. Maybe Dais was becoming too cynical given his age. Hodge was in a good mood today and upbeat.

For the display on Memoria, Meracilite's library would be building an exhibit on the current Memoria and the one before it was destroyed. Dais could still remember what it looked like.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:49 pm
(( I would like to keep the idea that Memoria is completely people free, as for actually going to Memoria that is also something I would like to avoid, I want Memoria to be a complete suprise to everyone, except for the Organization of course. I don't mean to kill anyone's fun with Memoria trust me sad I just have other ideas for it that don't need to come into play anytime soon in the RP. ))

'I'm glad that you like it so much, I was hoping that I would be able to take you out like this, it's something that only I can show you so I thought it would be special. " He said to her as they crossed the border between Damascus and Celarius. " Hey Echo...How long have we known each other? nearly 10 years now? " He asked there was something he wanted to ask her and now seemed like a bitter sweet time, it was the perfect moment but with the events that had transpired today it might ruin the moment he was hoping to set. 'Hey Echo before you answer my other question can you answer this one, where do you go. I mean when you disappear for long periods of time, what do you do? You always seem to have some minor cut, or tiny bruise on you when you come back. "

Shade looked down at Sumiko. " Oh looks like you're up. Trust me we would like to know those exact questions, but before we answer your you need to answer mine. Why are YOU here? And why should I keep you alive? ' He asked as he pulled his sniper rifle from his back. He placed the long barrel of the gun right against her forehead. " You're that little birl I placed a brand on right? it manifested differently on you then most of the others, looks like you've actually gotten a little parasite living inside of you. " He aid referring to the dark voice in her head. " Look we're not monsters...so to speak, and I have no intention of killing you, unless you give us a hard time, but I will say this, you are no longer able to leave these grounds, you are now a prisoner and you will be treated little better then one. " He said as heremoved his rifle's barrel from her forehead. He was only being so harsh because of the fact that she had somehow tracked down their base, and was now conscious and able to observe everything that went on inside of it.  

Nicko1421

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:52 pm
Mai had found herself being dragged out of the Library by Hodge who was rather giddy about it all. Mai never thought it was a big deal being what she was, but she guessed that to someone like Hodge, she is a big deal. For some reason beyond her reasoning, she looked back towards Dias, to see if he was following. But her gaze was cut short by the sudden squeeze of her hand. Hodge was getting way too excited and was crushing her hand without realizing it. "Umm...uhh..." She tried to get his attention but he was off muttering gleefully to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:56 pm
∫Sumiko looked towards the man
who spoke. She didn't care what he said about her mark, but when he told her
that she was now their prisoner she grew angrier."You can't keep me here! I do
not know how I got here, but I know that I won't stay here."She barked at him
and tried to free herself from the shackles, even though it was no use. Then he
spoke to her again"I brought you here so that you can get stronger. And
if you stayed there any longer with the Oracle, they would have torn you away
from me and most likely kill you."
the last part was a lie of course, but
Sumiko was to blinded by the anger she felt to realize that. She looked back to
the man who spoke to her"Let me go now. All I want to do, all I need to do is kill
those who ever called them my friends."she said in an almost hissing tone.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

-calla lily cat-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:09 pm
╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》Hitomi gasped when he lifted her up and kissed
her. She then laughed when he talked about Morrigan"That is something that Morrigan would say huh."she laughed some more as he set her back down. Her red face now simmered down and was now just a light pink that highlighted her cheeks. She smiled at him"Hm I kind of want to get off my feet so lets head to the palace.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games