Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
No longer the entrance, please Recycle!!!! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:09 pm
Suddenly, the sky above Kirigakure no Sato goes dark and the mist around it begins to thicken and draw together, transforming into a massive barrier. The barrier is a thick veil of pure darkness that reaches up infinitely into the sky and that no eyes can penetrate -- no matter what bloodline they carry. It looks as if fashioned from the space between stars -- an empty void of nothingness. Should anyone enter in -- whether going by land, water, or air -- they exit out at the same location, as if they had simply turned around and gone the opposite direction. No jutsu or bloodline of any kind can counteract this, not even elemental transportation/teleportation or summoning of any kind.

Only those who have been gifted by Jashin's mark (or carry his corrupted chakra, in the case of a true Jashinist) can pass unhindered through the veil and enter Kiri. These tokens only work for the one to whom they were gifted and thus cannot be stolen or used by anyone else.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:10 pm
Rahenno arrived at the gate, surprisingly he made it here before Jedi. He looked around and saw a veil of dark chakra surrounding the village. "Dammit, no one said there would be a barrier. Hmm to bad it isn't a physical barrier, I could most likely break through if it was." Rahenno thought. He decided he was going to wait for Jedi and Luo to arrive.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:06 am
Rahenno grew tired of the wait and he felt no chakra heading in his direction. He sighed and decided he would wait it out in grass. That way, when everyone was ready to go, they would all get her about the same time. After all, who knew when Yun would wake. He decided to walk this time, making his way back to grass.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:11 am
Rahenno
Rahenno grew tired of the wait and he felt no chakra heading in his direction. He sighed and decided he would wait it out in grass. That way, when everyone was ready to go, they would all get her about the same time. After all, who knew when Yun would wake. He decided to walk this time, making his way back to grass.

It'd be impossible to return to grass in time for the fight. From Mist to grass would be like a week, there's no way you can help Luo anymore.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
____Nakamuro Shirogane____
The Iron Death
Puppet user Chunin Satetsu/Iron Sand Shirogane Clan Otogakure

When Nakamuro finally made his way to Mist, his eye widen at the dark veil that covered the whole village. From on top of the huge hill he could see small fires in the village which could just be light since it's dark right now. But this aura that is coming from the veil, it felt almost like pure evil to him. He didn't know if he should wait or go back now and tell the news to Makoto about a huge veil covering the village. Still, he needed to get in somehow and see what the village has to say but he got really all the info he needed for now in Mist.

"My sand will cover the world into darkness...

... Leaving nothing behind but a Iron Death."

45 Remaining
45 Academy
35 Gennin
25 Chuunin
10 Jounin
1 S-Ranked

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:49 pm
Incubus Shane
Rahenno

It'd be impossible to return to grass in time for the fight. From Mist to grass would be like a week, there's no way you can help Luo anymore.

Relax, Relax. lol Luo doesn't need my help, I just want to be there XD  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
____Nakamuro Shirogane____
The Iron Death
Puppet user Chunin Satetsu/Iron Sand Shirogane Clan Otogakure

Nakamuro was waiting for a great amount of time for this dark veil to vanished but nothing seemed to happen. His iron sand slivered in the air around Nakamuro, as if he had an invisible aura around the the Puppet user. His mask still clinging onto his face as he didn't move much while waiting as earlier he saw some people moving out of this barrier and heading to who knows where but when one man try to enter back he couldn't. With a small sigh through the mask he got up and slung the strap of his bag onto his left shoulder, the bag itself dangling around his lower bottom. With one last glance he turn to the road as it was time to head back to his village.

"My sand will cover the world into darkness...

... Leaving nothing behind but a Iron Death."

45 Remaining
45 Academy
35 Gennin
25 Chuunin
10 Jounin
1 S-Ranked

[Exit]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:58 pm
Luna arrived at the gates of the mist and was surprised to see several ninja waiting outside. When she attempted to enter she was unable...frustrated she wondered if it was a type of genjutsu and made the hand signs for release. When this failed she screamed at the gates "Come out Muzukage and explain to me why I can't get into MY OWN VILLAGE!!! There are injured in and out of the mist I have to take care of! LET ME INN!!!" with this Luna filled her hand with chakra and punched the ground making a crater in the earth and lifting the earth around her.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

As Rini neared the village, her steps quickened at the sight of the huge, dark veil that hid Kiri from sight. Her breath caught in her throat. What was this? Do you like my work, my dear? A shame it went to waste. Fear clutched at her chest. There were several shinobi outside the veil, and Rini wove through them to reach it -- hardly seeing, much less recognizing, her adopted mother in her near-panic.

The High Priestess paused only briefly on the edge of the empty black void, holding a hand up so her palm barely hovered outside of it. The same malice that rolled off of her dark deity when he manifested in the Temple curled off of the veil and seemed to embrace her. "You did this . . . ?" Jashin did not answer and the cold coil of fear tightened. What was on the other side of the veil? Fire? Death? Was her Kiri gone?

Rini pushed into the darkness and it embraced her like a lover, allowing her to pass unhindered as the pendant around her neck flared warmly against her skin. In the blink of an eye, she was on the other side and the fear bled from her chest. There was no fire. No death. Kiri was as quiet and peaceful as ever. Her gaze slid from one side to the other, the tension leaving her. Safe. Kiri was safe. You are welcome, my sweet. With those words echoing in her head, Rini hurried down the path to the Palace.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 303

User Image

((To Mizukage Palace --> wink )

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:54 pm
Lars made his way into the gates of Kiri, going through whatever and whomever was in his path, he entered through and went straight into Kiri heading for the Mizukage Palace in order to become a Chuunin

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

☵☶☰ ████ ████▒▒▒ THE THUNDER ▒▒▒████ ████ ☵☳☰

g e n n i n X|X r a i k e n X|X m i s t X v i l l a g eXX|X t e n s h u X|XXs q u a dXh e i l a n d
User ImageUser Image
The lightning strikes... are sudden and uncertain of position.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:22 pm
Satsui-No-Hadou21395
Lars made his way into the gates of Kiri, going through whatever and whomever was in his path, he entered through and went straight into Kiri heading for the Mizukage Palace in order to become a Chuunin

g e n n i n X|X r a i k e n X|X m i s t X v i l l a g eXX|X t e n s h u X|XXs q u a dXh e i l a n d
User ImageUser Image

((The veil is still up. You can't go in. Rini got in thanks to her pendant, but everyone else is still stuck outside. Sorry. >_< She'll be lowering it soon, though.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:33 pm
Koneko Kuromira
Satsui-No-Hadou21395

User ImageUser Image

((The veil is still up. You can't go in. Rini got in thanks to her pendant, but everyone else is still stuck outside. Sorry. >_< She'll be lowering it soon, though.))

( sweatdrop Shane told me I could.....okay, I'll wait then.)  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:48 pm
((Don't believe everything Shane tells you. He told me something was okay half a year ago and I'm catching sh** for it now because, apparently, it wasn't. Anyway, the TRUTH is, the veil is still up and you don't meet the requirements to enter. Sorry.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:58 pm
Koneko Kuromira
((Don't believe everything Shane tells you. He told me something was okay half a year ago and I'm catching sh** for it now because, apparently, it wasn't. Anyway, the TRUTH is, the veil is still up and you don't meet the requirements to enter. Sorry.))

((Okay eek thanks for setting me straight))  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games