Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:54 pm

Lenon's water clone stepped through the doorway and shut it quietly as to not disturb the two. He had time. Certainly, being the Raikage meant he could wait on someone else for a few minutes. And besides, the Raikage robes and the hat in his left hand would say enough without Lenon's words to accompany them.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:07 pm

~Lord Akira~
User Image

Akira looked at the Hiro's Raikage outfit. "Nabuko, wait outside for a minute." Akira said to him and as soon as he was outside of the door, Akira begun to speak. "Lenon, good to see you. What happen in the Cloud?"

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:05 pm

Lenon raised his fist in the air. "Viva la revolution! We are now a communist community and Hiro's body lies dead at the bottom of the ocean!" He proclaimed loudly, in a booming voice. He held the position for a moment to let it sink in and then started laughing hysterically as he sunk down and put his hands on his knees. Gasping for breath, he waved his hand in front of him. "Just...kidding." He breathed. He slowed himself down and stood straight up, brushing himself off before speaking again. "Nah. We just had some random elections and it seems that I've won." He smiled at Akira. "I intend to make my servitude for my country one of peace."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:21 pm

~Lord Akira~
User Image

Akira listen and paused for a second stopping everything as Lenon held his position. 'O..k..' He thought to himself just before Lenon said just kidding and continued to listen. "I am glad to hear that, so lets begin with the diplomatic things." Akira said as he lend forwards in his chair placing his elbows on his desk. "I am glad to see that in the Cloud you are still the most favoritable."

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

OfficialPapaJohns

3,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:33 pm

Nabuko sighed and did as he was told.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:02 pm

Lenon waved a hand absently. "It's probably more luck than anything. Or age, of course." He explained to Akira. "But that's hardly why I'm here." Lenon chuckled. "Well, as I'm sure we both know quite well, our countries aren't yet in what I'd call a 'friendly' relationship, although we ourselves are." At this point he frowned. "It's come to mind that, because of some...ah...remaining hostilities, I think we should, for the time being simply remain friendly, but no alliances between our villages." He held up his hands in a gesture of defeat. "I believe this to be the best option for our peoples. Open trade and passage for a start. When our populations begin interacting more, the hostile feelings should begin to disappear." He chuckled, smiling again. "Ah. I hate politics."

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

OfficialPapaJohns

3,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:01 pm

Nabuko yawned and leaned back. What was the Raikage doing here? Oh well.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:42 pm

lenon01
Lenon waved a hand absently. "It's probably more luck than anything. Or age, of course." He explained to Akira. "But that's hardly why I'm here." Lenon chuckled. "Well, as I'm sure we both know quite well, our countries aren't yet in what I'd call a 'friendly' relationship, although we ourselves are." At this point he frowned. "It's come to mind that, because of some...ah...remaining hostilities, I think we should, for the time being simply remain friendly, but no alliances between our villages." He held up his hands in a gesture of defeat. "I believe this to be the best option for our peoples. Open trade and passage for a start. When our populations begin interacting more, the hostile feelings should begin to disappear." He chuckled, smiling again. "Ah. I hate politics."

~Lord Akira~
User Image

Akira stood up as he shaked his hand. "Of course. But, we still need to talk of Ryugan and Raiden. You might want to visit the Mist village about Ryugan. The Mizukage has been looking for his head, dead or alive. He just might be your biggest problems with other villages. He as done alot and is wanted in most of them. As for Raiden, he just needs to be checked." Akira said as he sat back down in his chair.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:28 pm

((Actually I made peace with Mist when Kairi was kage and only reason grass wanted me because Naito thought I was an easy kill..I haven't done a thing besides attacking mist..Your RPC has been Mislead..and let me remind you once more..Ryugan knows you were present when cloud was destroyed))

User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ryugan wasted no time after landing in front of the office building. He instantly began making his way to the main office on foot. Once reaching the door Ryugan simply knocked twice before the door flew off the henges. Seeing both Akira and Lenon's clone Ryugan simply shrugged and said ' Hmph..I guess I don't know my own strength..my apologies.." Ryugan then simply leaned against a wall and began to watch the two as they would converse. Ryugan being Captain of the cloud ANBU had more than enough authority to do so, especially against a village such as leaf.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:22 am

Nabuko sighed as he watched a strange man enter the room. Better keep an eye on him...

OfficialPapaJohns

3,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:44 pm

Kunesume2
lenon01

~Lord Akira~
User Image

Akira stood up as he shaked his hand. "Of course. But, we still need to talk of Ryugan and Raiden. You might want to visit the Mist village about Ryugan. The Mizukage has been looking for his head, dead or alive. He just might be your biggest problems with other villages. He as done alot and is wanted in most of them. As for Raiden, he just needs to be checked." Akira said as he sat back down in his chair.

Lenon raised his hands up near his face again. "I know nothing about Ryugan, really, so I can't say anything about him. I will talk to the Mizukage eventually, and if he has a problem, I'm sure I can work it out." He smiled. "Raiden. I think he'll be fine for now. I'll keep an eye out, though, if it makes you comfortable." Two knocks were all that signaled a door flying through the air, and it was all the time that the clone needed to duck enough to avoid it. "Gah. Doorways, always trying to assassinate me!" He muttered to himself as the door crashed into the wall at the opposite end of the room. It was then that he noticed Ryugan. Lenon stood up and looked quickly around for any other kinds of items that were likely to assassinate him, and then smiled and waved at Ryugan. "Seeing as you are the Captain of the Cloud's Anbu...." he pointed out, more so as to point out Ryugan's position to Akira than for any real meaning, "Why don't you come and have a say in this? It's nothing more than a cease of hostilities between our two villages for now."
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:37 pm

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

Ryugan peered directly into Lenon's eyes as he beckoned him, He pushed his elbows off the wall he was leaning against and bowed in his direction. " As you wish, Raikage-Sama" Ryugan then slowly rose back to his feet, his eyes darted toward Nabuko, then they zoomed in on Akira. " Exactly why haven't our villages gotten along..If you ever stopped to think..Mist did harbor the fugitives that attacked this village..All in all I planned on helping you all out but then..I was a mere chuunin back then.." Ryugan blinked twice, his face calm as his eyes remained completely still as he peered into Akira's. "I guess what Im trying to say is..I think I and only another individual have a reason to not like you by yourself but not this village..In order for you to keep peace I will keep it confidential because I suspect you wish to move forward, as do I."

User Image

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:38 pm

[[Dizzle, as much as you continue to use that tid bit of information, its usless now. Due for the fact, when Hiro was in power, and since peace is coming to florishion now, Lenon was my inside job on your happenings. As far as me being present at the time of Cloud demise, you have no proof I did anything. Upon that, the village was ironicly destroyed by Raiton technique, that of which Akira does not know. Also, My scent was most likely dispersed with the explosion and covered up through time and the explosion causing stronger smells to appear. In thus, I never actually touched leaf as many people who were watching the thread can tell you. So drop it. As for your rpc, I did not know that, so Akira is going off of what was previously establish. I no not of your dealing with Naito nor that the Mizukage stepped down. Even if you told Lenon I was there through rp, he already knows outside of rp, and the fact that it was destroyed doing war times and Well, I had my orders. You could fix this in many ways, peacefully and non-peacefully, but that is what would define your character as a person....or..rpc, i guess. With you using unimportant information against me so much, I guess you just forgot the fact that grass was your biggest problem. But whatever, if you just came out and said it, it wouldnt matter either way. We all have are orders and we work by those orders.]]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:47 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx

User Image

Ryugan peered directly into Lenon's eyes as he beckoned him, He pushed his elbows off the wall he was leaning against and bowed in his direction. " As you wish, Raikage-Sama" Ryugan then slowly rose back to his feet, his eyes darted toward Nabuko, then they zoomed in on Akira. " Exactly why haven't our villages gotten along..If you ever stopped to think..Mist did harbor the fugitives that attacked this village..All in all I planned on helping you all out but then..I was a mere chuunin back then.." Ryugan blinked twice, his face calm as his eyes remained completely still as he peered into Akira's. "I guess what Im trying to say is..I think I and only another individual have a reason to not like you by yourself but not this village..In order for you to keep peace I will keep it confidential because I suspect you wish to move forward, as do I."

User Image

~Lord Akira~
User Image

Akira joyful attitude turned to a bland one with the appearance of Ryugan. "Fine then, shall we continue." He said as he sat back into his seat. "With the mist, times of war change things with the coming times. I was just s Jounin at that time, so as far as Mist harboring fugitives I know not of, but mist has proven to be allies on many occations causing all to be forgiven." Akira said as he looked back towards Lenon and then to Ryugan and back to Ryugan. "Have a seat." Akira said motioning to the seat next to Lenon. "Now, I would love to hear your reason for not liking me, I never recall meeting you in person, so I haven't the slightest what you are talking about. But, the past is illrevelant now, though I still have concerns for those that dwell onto them."

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games