Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:54 pm

User ImageUser Image

┫ Hiroxxnuzukaxxenjuu

you are of no use to me anymore...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

x x x x x▃▃ ▃ ▃xxxART THOUxxAFEARD TOxxBE THExxSAME

x x x x x▃▃ xxxIN THINExxOWN ACTxxAND VALOUR

x x x x x▃▃ ▃ xxxAS THOUxxART INxxDESIRE

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
♂★xxPerfect Tracker // Raikage // A New Era // Unknown Potentials//The Wooden Fang of Kumogakurexx★♂

Hiro nodded, "I see. Thank you for training a few of my Ninja, my own Cloud ninja can't even take time out of their day to train a new ninja." Hiro sighed. "So you come here to make an alliance? Interesting.... I accept your offer."

User Image

"xxlook into my eyes
and tell me what you see...
...why should I care that I'm different
xx"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:00 pm

± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

| Ex-Tsuchikage | Taijutsu Master | Lightning King | Bone Fighter|

User Image

Raiden nodded. "Alas, I might as well update you with Amara. She has learned a variety of new genjutsu outside of the village. Some from sand, some from mist. I gave her new ways of using her genjutsu to be more effective in combat. She should do well in the chunin exams" He said as he smiled a bit with pride. She has learned a new set of them, effective ones at that. He then returned his eyes to Hiro. "But I thank you for accepting, and I'm willing to take more genin under my wing. There's another here I promised to teach my taijutsu style....actually two. The other young man is behind me sitting in the chair waiting for you as well" He said refering to Ryugan. "Now...something I need to know. How did Leaf become your enemy as well?" He said, wondering how this became so.

Raiden the Blue Lightning

Shruikan Tenshi

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:10 pm

Tenkai appeared sitting on the window seal.He remained silent seeing Raiden and Hiro talking.He could hold his own against one but the two of them would destroy him.He then noticed Ryugan sitting and waiting quietly.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:08 am

User ImageUser Image

┫ Hiroxxnuzukaxxenjuu

you are of no use to me anymore...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

x x x x x▃▃ ▃ ▃xxxART THOUxxAFEARD TOxxBE THExxSAME

x x x x x▃▃ xxxIN THINExxOWN ACTxxAND VALOUR

x x x x x▃▃ ▃ xxxAS THOUxxART INxxDESIRE

User Image
♂★xxPerfect Tracker // Raikage // A New Era // Unknown Potentials//The Wooden Fang of Kumogakurexx★♂

Hiro chuckled, "I guess that training was successful. I've been busy helping Jinchuuriki's with their demon, it seemes that Cloud has quite a few." Hiro knew about the Taijutsu Style. It was something that he had read about in the Archive but it did not give instructions on how to learn it by yourself. "Well, there wasn't much to it. I wanted a treaty but their Hokage began to bring up the history of Cloud and what its done to the land. He seems to be non-negotiable so I will not continue to be insulted by this imbecile no longer."

User Image

"xxlook into my eyes
and tell me what you see...
...why should I care that I'm different
xx"

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:33 am

((lol @ Another Wooden Fang of Kumo XD))

User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ryugan rose upward, his eyes cold and his body language would lead one on to think his was a bit agitated at the moment. Ryugan's hair quivered as a slight breeze brushed past him. Ryugan partook in a quick gaze of Raiden,then Hiro. Ryugan didn't really give two s*** about the conversation but, Ryugan was as loyal as a dog and would only drop his statement on the subject into the conversation. " An enemy of Cloud is an enemy of mine..it's as simple as that..." Ryugan then went on to continue. " Raiden..why don't we stop beating around the bush and get straight to the point.." His tone was calm as usual, one could only observe Ryugan's body language to ever tell an emotion.Ryugan looked dead at Raiden, his teal eyes cold and unrelenting. Ryugan knew Raiden knew very well what he ment.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:26 am

[Holy shiz, I gotta change that..... Anyone got an idea? sweatdrop ]

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:30 am

Hiro_Uzaki
[Holy shiz, I gotta change that..... Anyone got an idea? sweatdrop ]

( Senju Hound.....Err..Moku-Mutt(XD)....Eternal Fang(because of mangekyo..I'll come up with more,lol)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:33 am

[Lmao, Moku-Mutt. Eternal Fang isn't bad.]

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:35 am

Hiro_Uzaki
[Lmao, Moku-Mutt. Eternal Fang isn't bad.]

((lol, I can' think of any..the whole wood thing is throwing me off XD))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:58 am

[Lol, I know. I didn't think that someone would get both my bloodline and clan just after I did...... rofl

...... THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:41 pm

Hiro_Uzaki
[Lol, I know. I didn't think that someone would get both my bloodline and clan just after I did...... rofl

...... THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!

((lol DEWGAH-DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:44 pm

( xd )

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:04 pm

User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ryugan's face suddenly froze..he had sensed something. "...Excuse me." Ryugan then promptly left the office, running with great speeds.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:29 pm

Rahenno walked in the office. He seen Raiden and Hiro talking. Rahenno's whole person changed. He remember Raiden from awhile ago. Rahenno almost got his demon taking from him by this man. "I hope I'm not interfering with anything..." He said in an icy tone. Just then anyone in the room could swear the room got alittle colder.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:34 pm

± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

| Ex-Tsuchikage | Taijutsu Master | Lightning King | Bone Fighter|

User Image

Raiden turned to Ryugan as he left, his cold eyes staring after him. Nodding alittle he returned his attention to the Raikage. "Then let me get to the point, clearly we both had our issues with the hidden leaf. For me multiple assassination attempts and betrayed. So....I'm planning an attack on Konohagakure. The best part is...if it works out well. One of their genin will give me scrolls of their oil jutsu. Using that and bones....thier village will become a geyser field of burning flames and oil. The Village will crumble by their very own element" He said with seriousness in his voice. "And personally...Cloud is still a home to me from long ago. That and I still have a request from a very old friend of mine to keep" He said as he crossed his arms waiting for an reaction. He heard a familar voice, and without looking spoke to him. "Not at all Rahenno....relax I pose no threat to you no more. I lost interest with demons awhile ago" He said as thunder boomed loudly, shaking the foundations as a few crackles of lightning streaked across the sky.

Raiden the Blue Lightning
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games