Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:45 pm
Luna laughs then walks towards the water"You didn't really defeat me my love"She lead them towards him the water.Once there she took the armer off her which was hard because it was apart of her.But once it was off it vanished.She gets into the water and her hair goes back to moonlight white.She closed her eyes as she washes and sings low. She swayed a little in the water when she finally returned to her normal self.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:55 pm
He rolls his eyes. "Whatever helps you sleep at night" He said with a small smirk before looking down into the water, wondering wither he should too climb in. He shrugs his shoulders before snapping his fingers, the armor, sword, and clothing on him vanishing like dust in the wind as he entered the water, where he merely sits in it and watches Luna enjoy the water and turn to a more normal state. He tilts his head a bit to ask "Do... you have multipul personalities?... you know, for any new forms?... like how you were a more 'fighting form' there a few seconds ago."  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:29 am
Luna smiles as she washes up.She then looks over her shoulder to look at him when she heard his questions"Aye I do. My true nature is to do no harm to others. But I do have different personality that come out in different forms. The warrior personality is name Eclipse. I have one that is of death that is called Ravisa. There are others but they rarely come out. Different people have given them these names but they are still me."She turns then goes under the water for a little  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:55 pm
Massasooni rubs his chin some, nodding slightly as she breifly explained. He then glances into the woods, as if being sure someone wasn't around before looking back in the direction of Luna, whom he noticed had went under for a little bit. He raises an eyebrow.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:16 pm
She surfaces and lets the water rolls off her naked body.She streaches and smiles.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:51 pm
Massasooni smirks when Luna came up. He shrugs his shoulders. "Guess your feeling... more relaxed, hu?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:08 am
Luna nods"Come in and join me. The water feels nice"She had a daring look in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:15 pm
Massasooni tilts his head and shrugs his shoulders. "Well... I am sitting in the water already... but... I guess I'll come a bit closer." He said before standing and walking deeper into the water stopping about a foot from Luna to look down and 'confirm she's naked'.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:20 am
luna laughs then splashes him with the water. She was in her element right now. She loved water. She looks at him. She wasn't shy anymore about showing her body but only to him.Only her love could see her naked.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:08 pm
Massasooni raises his arms up, trying to shield himself a bit from the slashed water instinctively... though only partially blocked it. He then chuckles before reaching his arm into the water and splashing back.
Massasooni was overall use to being naked in general, seeing at one point the true coliseum had made a rule that all men participants be naked in battle... though awkward, he had to do it and learned to grow use to it a bit... though he wasn't about to trot about nude for no reason what-so-ever.

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:29 pm
Luna laughs and blocked as best as she could. She splashed him again then did a sneak attack by kissing him after splashing him  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:00 pm
Massasooni chuckles, about to splash back yet again after being splashed at, but was caught yet again off guard with a sudden kiss, which made him smirk slightly before kissing right back, instinctively wrapping his arms around her waist to drag her closer slightly.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:05 pm
She smiles as they kiss.She wraps her arms around his neck and presses against him. She was happy now. She was whole.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:27 pm
Massasooni tilts his head slightly, so he could kiss more pasionatly and deeper. He felt very pleased that Luna was naked and he was naked and she was pressed against him, feeling the urge of some more 'action', but didn't want to rush into it or ruin the moment.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:15 am
Luna nips at his lower lip then licks it. She teased his lips with her tongue. She presses against him more. Her chest was pressed up against his.She felt the same as her love but she wanted him to take the lead.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games