Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:21 pm
Brian just raised another eyebrow. He followed her into the hall and put his sword back in it's holster. " Alright look. I understand you're new to my command but understand something I called you in from another unit to help us not become a renegade. Also Sentinel our enemy, it's not YOUR responsibility to stop them it's OUR responsibility to stop them. I understand you want to help people like the rest of us but you need to run missions through me before you decide you're going out. Understand? " Brian wasn't shy about asserting his authority as leader of Cleanse, he was placed in charge and until he died or claimed a successor he no one else would be able to lead Cleanse. " Now what is this mission that aparantly is critically important. "

Cheshure just shrugged. " I guess the fight is closing. I think I'll relax as well. He reappeared suddenly on Clara's shoulder still in his purple stripped cat form. " You make it seem like Sentinel will just come knocking at our doors. Besides they're on the other side of the world right now. They are in the Western edge of the United States and we're under Buckingham Palace, they won't be getting here just like that. " He rested himself comfortably on her shouler and let his tail droop down.

Vincent stared out of the corner of his eye at Nasrin, the way she tormented the man with his dying breathes. he continued to feed he could see the color fade from her once flawless skin. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as her heart stopped from lack of blood. She let out a final gasp before she went limp in his arms. He smiled and dropped her where she was. He wiped his mouth wiht a cloth and walked over the rooftops up to Nasrin. He put the cloth away and looked at Nasrin. " I must say Nasrin i am very impressed, and it's not the kill I am talking about. " He looked at her body, her flawless skin covered by her bra and her wings outstretched. " So this is what you look like without a shirt. " He laughed a little to himself and looked down at the dead man in the street. " So what now? I doubt you want to go back to the base now. "

As Vincent was finishing off his sentence the voice of their all to familiar leader spouted into their minds. " Sorry one and all, not to ruin your fun but I need you all back at the base, preperations are complete and now it's time for you all to be brought up to speed with the next step of my plan. " He said with a small laugh. " Hurry now, I believe you will all find your next mission one that will never be forgotten by anyone. "  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:05 pm
"This is going to be epic." Lucas said to anxiously murmured to himself after Lena announced her decision. He initiated a burnout and stopped only a meter away from the driver's side of her car. He revved the engine and once again quinched his lips as he prepared for the race. On his fifth rev though, their fun was cut short inevitably by the Madman. The smile that blemished his usual stone face vanished and he simply looked forward in a glare. "Apparently, our boss senses fun and seeks to eliminate it. On the inside, he must be a mad kid rather than a mad man." He tore his glare from the vacant sky and looked over to Lena. "C'mon...let's go..."  

Mahareshi

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:22 am
User Image

Lena revved her own engine up. It had been a long time since she had what she considered "fun". But as fate would have it, it would not be today. Why did the Mad Man always have to ruin any type of fun they were having? Was life all about missions and no fun? Sure, the missions were enjoyable, but most of them were pretty repetitive. Letting out a loud stream of curses, she backed her car back into the garage, the tires squealing angrily. She shut the car off and stepped out slamming the door forcefully. "One of these days my vectors are going up that Man's a** and out the other end!" she snarled following Lucas inside.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:47 am
Noah landed on the ground after firing his attacks in a crouch and he was able to watch the effect it had on his target. As a smile creep upon his he folded his arms in a cocky manner acting as if he hasn't broken a sweat and truthfully he hasn't.. Not yet at least but even so the next attack might change that. When Renault began to inhale a large sum of air he began to pay attention and he readied himself with the smile on his face dropping slowly. When the attack was sent his way it came at a great speed so he had to act quickly and with being said Noah went on the move. "Curve Ghost Shot!" With that being called out he leaped to the right breaking into a dash with speeds matching that of the superheated air sphere but wasn't exactly out of harms way as he dodged the attack but the heat surrounding it still hit him nearly giving him first degree burn. Before Noah can be seen from behind the sphere shot can be heard and shortly afterward seemingly two densely charged energy round was seen curving around the sphere in a nick of time but this was a combined attack of both Curve shot which curves the direction of the bullet to hit a target, and Ghost shot which the gunslinger fires a round that travels normally in one direction, and fires another round that travels behind the first round that will curve and has another shot of hitting the opponent if he evades. Noah rolled upon the ground until pushing himself up into a crouch position and stopped his tumbling and while stationary to watch the effects of his attack his charred and burned skin can be be seen though by very view healing and working at his injuries.

Khaos attention shifted to Lena who had spoke, most likely referring to him as a keeper? He knew exactly what she meant by that statement which only made him smile and then her next comment only added to it but looking towards Angelina who he well come to call Angel he could see the blush and embarrassment all over her face. "The pleasure is all mines." He stated calmly with a smooth seductive tone. "You know its quite...." Khaos was about to further there conversation so he can get to know this Angelina woman more seeing as he has taken an interest in her which isn't common since he can be picky but this woman was different in many ways but regardless the conversation was cut short when they received a message from the Mad Man stating that there audience was needed and as much as he would have liked to get to know Angelina it was time to put the plans into action. "Well, seeing as the Mad Man pick the worst time to call us in for a meeting how about we pick this up a little later?" He stated in a questioning tone though like they had a say so.  

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:08 am
Angelina was getting ready to listen to Khaos but The Mad Man had called them in for a mission. Angelina was never one to complain but it was getting pretty repetative and especially since she met someone who's intellegence and civility matched hers. She began to walk in with Khaos. "I guess we could make small talk on our way up" she said. "Hopefully we'll get a partnered mission, I like working with new people and perhaps we can learn more about each other" she said

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:56 am
Sade looked at the girl with black hair and pointy ears and knew this must be Clara, Jessie had told Sade about her, she was supposed to be really good in high stress situations. Sade nodded toward her before turning to her area of stress, Brian.
Sade had a strong will and wasn't about to let this guy break her, he was in her home now.
"This isn't Sentinel we're after," Sade stated calmly but knowing her stress was showing in the ice creeping up the walls. "Also, what do you mean you 'called me in to help you out?' I LIVE HERE! I've lived her my whole life! I came back of my own accord, not at the whim of some desperate leader. I answer to only one person and he's dead, thanks to you."
Sade waited for his response, feeling detached.  

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:27 am
Serena felt the thudding in her head as a headache set in, she let out a low growl of displeasure as the others seemed to be arguing. She covered her eyes with a hand and stood up. “note to self…over exerting yourself is a definite no” she mumbled her voice soft and quiet.
This was a sensation she had not felt in a long while, not since she was young and in her first year of having a ‘gift’ at that time was sickly and before going to Eden doctors had feared for her life. She has since come to learn that using her gift too much had odd side effects on her health. Darkness manipulation tainted her mind and body, but she has yet to tell anyone about that part.

“There is no point in blaming anyone for another’s death” She muttered glancing through her hand to look at Sade. “If you blame others, then they in turn will blame another. Creating an endless cycle of guilt and blame” She took a deep breath and moved her hand from her eyes which had yet to return back their normal hazel brown colour. Though the hallway seemed far to bright so she squinted slightly “We have all suffered enough in the last year” She glanced at Brian before looking back at Sade “If we can not get on now, then we have signed our own death sentence” she broke of and this time glanced at Renault "Both Brian and Renault are our leaders, though Eden and Cleanse have lost thier homes, through that loss we have become united...And both leaders have my upmost respect" Serena smiled a darkish grin and looked back at Sade “What is it that you are going on about Sade, what task is it that you have to do? And please, keep in mind we are all tied to the same fate. Try to understand that we are all on edge and upsetting this delicate balence before anyone is ready can have rotten effects” Her eyes seemed to flicker from brown to black, she ran a hand through her hair and closed her eyes as if in thought while awaiting Sade's response.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:09 am
Nasrin stepped over the dying man once she saw that Vincent was finished with the girl, moving closer to him as he approached. "Looks like you enjoyed yourself." She said with a bit of a grin. At his words, her grin almost imidiatly softened, becoming more dark and saultry. "Oh really..." She murmured, moving closer to him still, untill she was less then a foot away. "Well maybe if your a good little vampire...someday I'll let you see a little more."
Nasrin was just about to open her mouth to tell Vincent what she wanted to do now that they had some spare time on their hands, but her words were silenced in her mouth as the voice of the Mad Man spoke within their minds. She pouted just a little bit that their fun was cut short, though her eyes were filled with excitment for the fun soon to be had. "Seems our leader is calling. Best not keep him waiting." Nasrin turned away then and walked to the edge of the rooftop. In the very least, she would be able to go and ask him about seperateing Evie from her before they set off on their next mission. Spreading her wings, Nasrin jumped down from the rooftop into the ally below, where she retrived her hoodie and pulled it back over her. She looked up, waiting for Vincent to catch up so that they could get back to his car and go back to the base.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:37 am
Brian's calm demenor began to fade. His eyes focused and intensified. He looked at this girl and smiled. " No, you listen. We were called in to protect your home, it's by Renault and my hand that you are all still standing instead of a smoldering pile of ash left under the Mad Man's feet. Or have you forgotten the events that transpired a month ago? He attacked you, desimated your forces and it was only by your gracious leader hidden in his home that you were saved. " He listened to her and laughed a little. " Lived here your whole life? Is that so? Did you know Cleanse has an extensive information web, very few things escape out radar, you are no exception. " He said softly. " Now as I said, if you plan on taking any of my people out, then you WILL console me first. If you plan on taking any of Renault's followers you will be damned sure to ask him. Don't forget your place in the world, none of us can. " He turned fromm her and entered the training room once again. " Sorry about the inconvience. I think I'm done for today, I've had enough of their crazy games. " He laughed to himself.

Vincent smiled and looked at her. " I would love to see that. But I guess you're right. " He said as he leapt from the rooftops. He landed on the ground with a soft thud. He began walking back towards his car, sadly their fun had to end which meant work had to begin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:52 pm
Sai wiped some sweat from his brow as he stood once more. "Well since everyone seems to be done training for the moment..." He snapped his fingers returning gravity to normal. As he began to fall from the ceiling he flipped upright and landed with a soft thud. "That was quite a bit of fun eh?" Sai removed his hat to fix his hair the pulled it down over his left eye. He suddenly stopped having a sudden thought hit him. "Hey Sade, are there by any chance any psychics here or telepaths?" Sai merely wanted to speak with Evie once more but thinking more in depth it would be good to see what Sentinal was up to next and tell her that they were for the most part still alive.  

demoneyeszero

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:09 pm
“Hehehe wonderful!” The voice was deep yet soft and said in a such a way that it seemed almost childish. The man who had uttered the words was tall, around 6’2 slim built with short dark raven coloured hair. He had no real features that could make him seem less human, unless you took to account his reddish eyes and unnaturally sharp canines.
“At last! I have captured you! Ha! You thought you could escape my cold steel like grip! But you were so very wrong” He exclaimed excitedly while dangling his prey in front of his eyes “Finally I have the last Cowboy Beepop figurine!” he laughed loudly before placing the figurine of Ed into his coat pocket.
The name of this man was Sebastian Lockheart. And unlike the many people who stared at him as they explored the shopping centre, he was special and unique in every way possible. In fact the people around him could not even begin to understand nor register how special he was.
His current location was Westgate shopping centre, Stevenage, England, though his personal residence was based in oxford street, London. He had travelled for around 45 minutes on a train to get here just to buy the figurine.
“oh my I am so very happy”

The reason why Sebastian was special was because he was a ‘gifted’ visited by the mad man himself when he was fast asleep. After that he was changed, but for good or worse he is still unsure. Sebastian had been taken to Eden at the age of 11 where they trained him until he was 23, at which point he choose to leave. He is now considered a rogue by his old comrades, which has its ups and downs. Mostly downs though. Because he is at constant risk of being killed if he where to ever show himself to the others. And it does not help that because of his gift he had to feed of human blood from time to time.
“Time to grab the train and head on home” He said while placing his hands into his coats pockets.
Another thing about Sebastian that put even more threat on his life, was the fact he still kept an eye of his old comrades, true to say that he knew nothing of what happens on the inside of their base, but he knew enough to figure out that the Eden base had been destroyed, along with the cleanse base. And that the two, though once enemies, where now working together to take down a bigger threat, the Sentinals.
Though he had lived in America for a 12 years, he had moved back to his hometown after Eden and Cleanse took up residence in a location that not even he could not reach. But he could get near enough for his liking, well if by near you include working in Buckingham Palace…

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:42 pm
Renault smirked at the new girl Sade as she voiced herself to, or rather at, Brian. After falling to the ground becoming a pile of sand on contact, he arose slowly in his usual tired gait rubbing the bridge of his nose witholding a laugh. "Looks like you've got yourself a fire cracker there Brian. Hehe." The terrakinetic walked past Brian and into the hallway passing Sade. He glanced over at her, then forward through the corridor he began to walk down. "Hope she gets it together soon. If not, then...to the wolves you go I guess."

~~~

"It'll be alright. Let us hope that we won't be going on individual missions." Lucas scarred the pavement when he burned out again to face the garage. He pulled his bike into the garage parking in his designated area and hopped off. He was disappointed, but he knew the quicker this mission was done, the quicker he'd have a shot at a free meal. "Don't do that to him. I don't want his hemorrhoids to pain him more than they apparently do now." He began up the stairs to the main rooms with a disappointed stare hidden only by the darkness of the hallways. Beneath his breath, he mused to himself,"This guy must've played football for some period because he's incredibly good at blocking...ugh..."

Mahareshi

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:08 pm
User Image

Lena ran her fingers through her hair pushing her bangs back in exasperation, but they fell back over her left eye as usual. "He apparently has a red hot cactus stuck up his a**. That would explain why he's always interrupting us at the worst possible times." She walked into the main room muttering curse words to herself.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:12 pm
Vincent wasn't going to waste his time with the car, a lucky person could have it, besides it was nothing special. He looked at Nasrin and smiled. " Who knows. Regardless. " He reached out and touched her. Their bodies slowly began to dissolve into thick mist which dispersed. Their bodies reappeared at the entrance of the Sentinel base. He cracked his neck and looked towards Nasrin. " Looks like our missions were meant for more then just fun. I guess we'll see what our ever so strange leader wants. " He said softly as he walked in.

Cheshure walked out of the room. He yawned softly and looked at the others. " Alright let's see what to do. " He disappeared suddenly appearing in the kitchen of Sanctuary still in his cat body. He looked up to see Karana was also in the kitchen. " Ah hello Karana it's good to see you again. " He said as he leapt up onto the counter. he smiled as a small saucer of milk was poured for him by a hooded man. " Thank you. " He leaned down and began to slowly lick the milk up.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:17 pm
Lucas cracked a smile while Lena fumed. He was amused by her anger because to him, that's when she was most attractive. "It'll be alright. Let's just see what cactus butt wants and we'll be back to living our lives." The further into the base Lucas walked in, the more new people he found. It intrigued him to know that this many teens, adults and kids were as mad as he was. The newest member, Vincent, took him by suprise though. "Hello Vince. Shouldn't you be with Cleanse...cleansing something? Or did you finally get tired of that windbag Brian?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games