Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:36 am
The Ryu clones had no need to fight. There were more than enough of them to wait. They didn't need to kill the citizens, just receive their surrender.
"Do you... surrender?" on of the foremost clones asked of the non-clones. The uncountable hordes behind him halted as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:12 am
Campbrige simply shook his head left and right. That was so pitiful of them asking him to surrender.
"Surrender? Who? Me? Why should it matter? I have no idea who you guys are or even where I am, tough I'll admit it somehow feel familiar. I would have gone without even engaging you. You were the one rushing at me with dead intentions. You ever broke trough my Wall of Flames. And worst of all, you made a scratch on my shirt. Unforgivable. Oh, and by the way, I might need to tell you something. I am no fire-mage. All that was only the manifestation of my willpower. Quite interesting how power is the will of a human isn't it? It just takes the appearance of whatever element one is most familiar with. Having spent an eternity in Flatiad Etk Labra it was Fire for me. When in comes to elementals magic, I'm better in the Time/space one. I'm quite alright in Fire spell too, of course. And, let's not forget Lighting one's. and if you wonder why I'm saying this, it's a very easy answer. There's water all around you now thanks to the rain"

On that, he hit the wet ground with his can letting a huge shock wave electrocute all around Kanreshii to a more powerful level then it would have normally did thanks to the water, sparing Campbridge since his unnatural powers had already dried all the water around and on him, and Caly since her energy shield had stopped the rain to even come close to her.

Zemblanity Insomnia

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:40 am
Lightning was not the way to go...
Sure, it killed all the clones in the area.
But the weight of all those dead bodies caused the entire district to sink about ten feet.
And then, the reinforcements arrived.
For every clone Campbrige killed, there were at least a thousand more now.
If all these were to die, the Kanereshii building would collapse and the entire district would fall.
Their numbers were limitless.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:56 am
"Oh....s**t"
He simply said before raising his hands in the air
"A good fighter knows when to quit... Even if I was to kill you all, I would die just after for overusing my powers..."
And I could alway escape whenever I want He taught after that.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:36 am
"What's going on here?" the newcomer came around from the corner of the hall. "Oh my, I hope they aren't fighting......" He thought nervously and aproached them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:10 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:11 pm
Caly watched as the battle took place, despite that she was shocked to see Cambridge again. It had been awhile since he set foot in the clan headquarters. Adjusting her arms around Poison she rose to sit on her knees and then as Campbridge raised his arms over his head she thought of something...something they could do together to help their Clan.

Even as the newcomer came out the half elven woman said, "Don't use your energy for that. Combine it with mine and we could raise the shields around me to include the rest of the area. I'm sure that we could try and push these invaders off the territory."

She wouldn't even have to lower her shields or anything, her shields were always set up so that what she wished, who she wished could pass through without any repercussions.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:31 pm
Campbridge took a glance toward the young woman who had risen a shield around herself. She looked Familiar...or maybe not. Pretty much like all the rest of that place.
"Why not try it? At the point we are..."
He simply said before focusing his willpower on Caly.

Zemblanity Insomnia

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:58 pm
Byako Random Event

A rumbling could be heard and a stampede of chocobos riding roller coasters barreled through the area creating a large dust cloud.
after a few minutes the rumbling came to a stop and the clones were gone...
all that remained was the Damage the clones had caused and an upturned roller coaster hanging off the Kanareshii back fence  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:10 pm
Campbridge just stood there blinking at the roller Coaster.
"Uh..That was Random....Helpful but Random.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Hyper Mushrambo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:56 pm
"Well that was... anticlimactic." Hiro said flatly, leaning against the doorframe. Had the fighting gone on any longer he would have stepped in and joined it. The fireball that shot at him didn't even get close, it had simply gone out a few feet from him. "How pathetic." he thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:06 am
CAly just blinked adn tried to make sense of what had just happened. When she couldn't she shook her head to clear it lest she wanted a headache. As it was she rose to her feet and banished her shields, some of the energy that went into making them returning to her. She looked around wide-eyed adn then asked, "So it's over....What was that all about anyways?" she glanced at Campbridge and then the other figure, wondering again who the second person was.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games