Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:32 am
"I'm happy you do. I guess that's one person on my side. I just need to talk to the other six and maybe we can actually change the world this time." For the first time in what seemed to be centuries, Timothy smiled happily at the thought. His step became lighter and less restrained all the while thinking about the plan that he'd use to bring down the ones over him and his team. "After we find the parts for this gun and take down those two kids, we'll kill the other smaller teams. Once that's done, then it's on to the bigger fish. They should be no match for once we all begin to work together like we used to."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:59 am

The voices of the others seemed distant, Raven didn’t reply to them but she did begin to speak…
"It was then that they realized that by the time new Satan and God Owls were chosen, they'd be dead and replaced by another generation of stronger, more capable men and women. Fear of death was not prevalent among the team of powerful, but the fear of replacement shine brightly. The Second Great Schism replaced all and the unseen war broke out across the lands. Timo the Grand lead his three and Gaeta the Tired lead his three. Together, the eight ravaged the land laying waste to all those with Dante, Che, Will and Noel. The Heralds of Body and Mind tried their best to stop the Enraged Eight, but the two of them alone were not strong enough. They fell to the Herald's might, but not before delivering a message. There will be two children and we shall make them our vessels. We shall be shrouded by the flesh of the young supplying them powers unbound. Powers that will be used to banish you all to the depths of hell. Strike.

No heed was paid. While the muskets of rebel soldiers burst and flew, deaths in the Owl world grew and grew thanks to the Enraged Eight. It was not their power that granted them fear, but their vengeance. Whosoever shall seek the artefacts of the Heralds are no longer in the cradle of God, but in the tightening unmerciful grip of The Heralds. Mercy doesn't exist here and there are no reparations for when you cross them...where your bravery has exceeded you knowledge that is where you will fall."

As the last sentence finished, Raven’s body seemed to jerk as the ability to move once again surged through her. She blinked a few times as her eyes returned to their natural blue colouring. “what…” She began but couldn’t finish her question out loud “What was that?!” She felt dizzy and confused as the she tried to replay the words in her mind.

Nathaniel stood by with the others watching Raven closely, the words she spoke made no sense to him and the way in which she had delivered them was worrying. Had the stress of everything gotten to her? Was she losing her mind to this crazy chase?

((I hope I posted that right Mahareshi sweatdrop ))  

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:17 pm
Demios slowly began to stir after a moment. He looked around weakly his body on guard at least until he saw Armand. He forced himself to sit up. "..A...Armand?" He asked his voice nervous and scared. He couldn't be sure it wasn't a trick. "Is that really you?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:10 pm
((Chris, I have no clue where Armand and Demios are. Haha.))

Armand was keeping watch when he heard Demios say his name. They were away from the mountain site, and were in an area that wasn't being bombed or fighting, somewhere temporarily safe where no one seemed to be. "Hey, Laharl. Yes, it's me." The scientist was fiddling with something in his hands... the same "bug" that had annoyed Anya earlier in Australia. He smiled. "Sorry, don't have any pie to greet you with, unless you want a taste of chocolatey mud pie!" The red head walked closer to Demios and knelt down next to him. He had dressed some of Demios's wounds and improvised a bit. Ironically, one of the dressings strangely resembled a happy face.

---------

Benkei stared at Raven. She sounded as if she was reciting some weird fairytale story gone wrong instead of talking normally. It was just weird. Just like Nathaniel, he didn't understand it either. "Raven..." She didn't seem to be well, and the sound of the airplanes were really close. He looked toward Nova. Maybe Nova could help Raven? "Let's follow Raven and go," the Japanese suggested.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:08 pm
Aimee looked at the house, her eyes seemed calmed and perplexed at the same time. She pushed her crimson hair over her shoulder slowly, her eyes still locked on the house. Aimee breathed out for what seemed a long time and looked at Roulin. "I'm going to go for a walk... I need it." She spoke in a kind tone, turning and walking down the sidewalk.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:01 pm
(I pictured a cave)

Demios smiled at Armand as he bandaged him up. "Just like old times huh" He said as he thought back to when he was a kid and Armand helped him when he got hurt. He always thought of him as an older brother and father like figure. "Your always taking care of me and I'm always getting in trouble" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:36 pm
((Alright. By the way, anyone have any songs that they'd like to see random parodies about? I might do one, if the situation's appropriate in the roleplay depending on who's involved. Obviously, the culprit would either be Armand or Will writing it.))

"Huh?" The red head blinked and made an innocent face. "I have no clue what you're talking about, Laharl!" Armand grinned. It wasn't as if Laharl hadn't taken care of him either. He still remembered a conversation they had in Armand's quarters over a year ago, where Laharl had healed a burn wound he had received from Itachi while the two of them were goofing off in the back of Che's car. Laharl had helped Armand as well, and he just seemed to lack self confidence sometimes. "Stop saying 'always.' That's an overstatement. If what you said was true, the world would be raining popcorn, and we'd have world peace because everyone would be having popcorn fights." The scientist patted Demios. "How are you feeling?"

((Chris, you're going to have to tell Armand to stop calling Demios Laharl or he'll never switch over out of habit.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:16 pm
Demios smiled at Armand and nodded "I guess your right..I missed your random comments they always made me smile" He said. He then herd his question "I'm feeling better I should be within fighting condition in a few hours" He said. He then looked down "Armand you need to stop calling me Laharl....he died when the UNS building was destroyed...my name is Demios now" He said. He looked away "When I changed personas I felt that staying as Laharl would put my friends in danger and would lead them back to me too easily" He said. He looked at Armand again "I'm sorry I never told you...I was ashamed I thought your call me a coward" He said. He leaned back for a moment "I've changed a lot since I left....I even went to my grandmothers and got her spell book" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:30 pm
Anya was concentrating so hard on catching up with that white dragon in the sky that she didn't notice that Will and Amaya were running after her. She knew that form. That was Owen. She wanted to know what the hell he was doing in this area. However, before she could get very far, a strange light and sensation came over her. It was familiar and yet strange at the same time. With a flash of bright light, Anya found that she was no longer in the mountains of Appalachia. It was then that she realized: she'd been teleported against her will. Again. "Goddammit!" she cursed loudly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:38 pm
((Last post today for me.))

Armand blinked. "You were IN that building?" The scientist looked really concerned for a moment. He had no idea that Laharl had been in there since at that time, he had been on the plane from France to the United States. He really didn't know much about the building's occurrences besides a massive lightning bolt hitting it, and Lucien killing Che and Paine. The scientist embraced Demios. "...D...demios," Armand pronounced the name. For some reason, it sounded a touch more sinister than Laharl. "I'm glad you're alive. I can't imagine what you've been through," the red head admitted. He wouldn't ask anything more unless Demios offered to. Armand accepted Demios for who he was, and that wouldn't change, even if Demios revealed that he was the host of the Raven, which Armand really didn't know much about at all. "If you need someone to talk to, I'm here. But you should know, you're not a coward, La.. Demios. " Armand chuckled lightly. "I promise I'll get your name right."

Will had been chasing after Anya with Amaya in tow and had been about to get in range when the bright flash from Amara's teleport occurred and transferred him and Amaya as well as Anya somewhere else. "What the f*ck were you doing running off like that?"  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:20 pm
Demios smiled at Armand as he felt him hug him "Thanks Armand you have no idea how good it feels to hear that" He said. He hugged his friend back "It's nice to know that even in my new life I can keep my old friends" He said. He felt tears forming in his eyes "You were my only real friend in the UNS" He said. He wondered what would happen to them though. He wasn't sure what would happen when Armand returned if they learned he had saved him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:07 pm
It took L little time to reach Timmothy though he did only make it to hear the Herald leader suggesting the work as they once had. "Oh, soooo fighting at the same time and useing all the elements to crush the OWLs? Welllll...I suppose it couldnt be as bad as the last time we did thaaat..." L paused to think, scratching his head and adjusting his headphones some. "Or as bad as Australia...soooo i guess im in. Means lessss work anyway. Where are we off to next liiittle brother." The lightman continuied fidling with his music, trying to rub out the scratches his music player had acuired when he dropped it.  

demoneyeszero

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:37 am
Just when Khalifa was starting to reveal some of his untold abilities Lucien had to go ahead and have a near death experience which caused Sibal to rush to his aid. Khalifa wasn't going to let it end there, he was preparing to go after Sibal but was interrupted and drawn to the events of Dante and co releasing abilities he never knew they had. He expected as much from Dante even though it was still confusing but Roulin? Khalifa never knew Roulin had such power and abilities at his disposal. Soon the fighting would end and they would be taking their leave so he followed the others and then the evens of Roulin becoming the Life Owl was announced and then there was Roulin freaking out.

Omotayo was cutting loose and hadn't had such fun in years, it wasn't every day he was really allowed to release his abilities as he had today and he planned on finishing his fight now. This moli kid must had a burst of luck for his way of handling the attack came just in the nik of time, Omotayo wasn't to much worried about it cause it won't be happening again but before he could continue his attack the force of the energy around him caught his attention watched the events unfold just as everyone else. It was soon time to go and the events that just passed were unbelievable, who would have ever thought that today would be filled with so much excitement. Omotayo noticedf Lucien was badly hurt and he did nothing but smirk, the man wasn't dead so there was no reason for him to worry but wasn't he the one who said show them why we were the best and yet he was the one bested? "It seem you have finally met your match Lucien, though you have actually known him basically all of your life?" He stated his voice laced in sarcasm.

Noah was ready to go at Will with everything in order to kill him, Thomas, and any one else he could, though he was sure he couldn't take them all at once or even Thomas and Will all in one but that didn't mean he wouldn't try and up a very good damn fight. Noah decided against it since the attention was no longer on him and he would go snooping aroud the mountain for the artifact he felt near by but the events which would unfold next surprised him and then that force of awareness and total irritation washed over him, his eye's would glow a teal color and intricate tribal symbols teal in color would appear all about his body. "So the b*****d has finally awaken and in such an individual...." Noah spoke with a serious tone of voice as this was a porblem, Roulin who had a vast array of power and abilities, and potential which exceeds that, this would most of course cause problems for the Heralds. When every one began to leave Noah vanished with sheer speed, he was heading directly for Timothy and the others before he would resume his search for his pieces of the gun. "Yo Timothy, I'm on my way towards you right now, and boy do I have some news for ya" Was all he stated before jest streams of wind was fired from his hands and feet propelling him at supersonic speed breaking the sound barrier several times.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:47 am
"I think I already know what you're going to tell me Noah. Something involving the new Life Owl." Timothy looked back at Noah with a confident smirk. "It won't matter. In a few months, they'll be ours. We'll have the tools to kill Thomas once and for all. We'll be able to finish off the Great Four. Us Heralds will be in control then." After L made his way onto the scene, Timothy turned and began to walk backwards. "No scratches, no nothing. I'm guessing getting your piece of the puzzle wasn't hard at all?"  

Mahareshi

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:30 am
Armand smiled. ”What else are friends for, Demios? We stick together like glue in hard times…well, until we get annoyed at each other and can’t get away from each other because of the glue. Which means, friends stick together anyway!” The scientist exclaimed cheerily. He wasn’t sure if what Demios said was true. He was sure Demios and some of the others at the UNS had friendship bonds besides him. “I’m sure there are others in the UNS who are your friends. Friends have quirky ways or expressing themselves. I had a friend once who expressed his friendship by …well…fighting with everyone.” Armand chuckled, remembering back to some of his orphanage times again. ”Alright, well, get some rest, and I’ll go improvise something for you to eat for when you wake up,” the red head suggested, letting go of Demios with a smile. Armand still wasn’t sure where they would go. They were at least in a safe area for now. The red head didn’t know where the Night Owls or even the UNS were at the moment, so he couldn’t get Demios back to either side. He wasn’t sure how the UNS would treat Demios since he had left and if the UNS would say something since Demios was at the site of Che’s death. Maybe Demios had a place he wanted to go. Armand was pretty sure Demios would say something if he had a place on his mind.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games