Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:52 pm
Damian smiled at the first few kisses, but after kiss number twenty he began to scowl and squirm like a little boy would when his mom kissed him in front of his friends. "I just wanted you to be happy." he said softly after she was done kissing him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:03 pm
"You silly angel," she laughed, leaning her forehead on his. "I am happy. Do you honestly think I'd still be with you if I wasn't?" Myka moved so he could sit up on his own and sighed, shaking her head. "Will you ever listen to me?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:13 pm
The wounds Damian and Kira inflicted on each other ended up on his body and began to take its toll on him. He groaned and sat up with effort before looking at her. "I know, but you seemed so much happier when you talked about Kira." he said then smirked a little. "Guess I was wrong, eh?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:30 pm
Myka noticed his wounds and forced him to lay down, her hands already glowing. She began to touch where the injuries were, her magic working slowly, but steadily. "I chose to remember the good that was in Kira. He was strong, brave, daring, smart, everything I said he was. But he was also vain, selfish, and could never stay true to just one woman. He had his times when he managed to make me love him more than anything else in the world, but other times we fought. In all honesty, we did have more passion than you and I do, but only because our passion was in arguing our very different opinions." As she finished healing his body, Myka sat back on her heels and smirked. "And if it's any consolation, you're the bigger, better person, in more ways than one."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:35 pm
Feeling much better he sat up and stretched his limbs. His wings protested being folded up and stretched out themselves, being about a foot above his head. He heard Myka say how he was bigger and better and couldn't help but smile and blush. "Eh heh heh, th-thanks." he said and rubbed the back of his head before looking down at the grass. "But at least he can give you kids." he whispered, remembering him and Triskele hearing that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:42 pm
"That's what you're worried about? Oh, Angel!" Myka wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down, kissing him. "I only ever wanted one. And even if we want more, we have other options. There's adoption, there's A.I., there's surrogacy, the possibilities are endless. Besides, giving me children is nothing compared to being a father to my daughter." Myka let go of him and stood, holding her hand out for him. "I think it's time we went to meet her."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:55 pm
Damian felt a little better, but there was still a tug on his heart that he couldn't quite place. He stared at her hand then at her face and nodded slowly. "Right." he said with a sure smile and took her hand.

((Wanna post first or should I?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:57 pm
{{Well, Hadrian and Sebastian took her to the kiddie park, so you can post first while I search for her picture that is somewhere in my archives.....}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:43 pm
User Image

As Ikuto entered the Graveyard he fell to a knee as his eye's were swallowed in blackness and his pupils turned red,his clothes changed and his hair spiked a bit.A tattoo scrolled across his neck as if it'd been stitched back on.Grinning wildly the demon stood to his full height as he walked to a tree leaning against it.

User Image

"Hmph." He mumbled to him self as he pulled out a cigaret lighting it with a simple fire spell then took a long drag and held it in his lungs.He blew out the smoke with a satisfied hum while smiling.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:11 pm
Demon Ikuto flicked out his phone with a grin as he dialed Nikolai's number listening to it ring.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:09 am
A L I C E . B
My soul then my parents...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alice watched Ikuto curiously with her sytche on her back. She was sitting on the top branch of a tree
"What are you doing," she asked her voice sounded soft but dangerous.
She toyed with her dolls in her hand and watched Ikuto. She was observing people she thought it would help her lay low if she fit in with the rest of the school until she could get her revenge.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:26 pm
Jayne let out a long sigh as his spirit floated over his grave, looking off into the distance as he watched the love of his life with another man. "at least... he has his soul back... " he murmured to himself. "and...he remembers me." he nodded, trying to ignore the Wraith that was floating around him.
"do you really think he feels sad still? its been a century since he killed you... he didn't even remember you when he didn't have his soul.... give me your solid form... and let me show him some sense...." the dark voice echoed, a black mist swirling around him.
with a sigh of defeat, the demon-spirit looked at the ground to his grave. "alright..." he murmured, not fighting it as the wraith swallowed his soul and then shot down into his body, the contact creating a large black flame.

With a dark grin on his face, the wraith stood and fixed his clothes. "my but this is nice... its been so long since i had anyone who gave in to my pestering!" he chuckled coldly and stuffed his hands in his pockets, smiling as he looked to the grave to see the name crossing itself out. alright kid, you can have your body for now... but i'm gonna take over after a while. fair enough.... teh two agreed, the black wraith's eyes being replaced by the lifless bluish-purple of Jayne.
"oh drakey, i'm back..." the demon smiled, his feet finally touching the ground with a few black flames under them.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:19 pm
User Image
Still hearing the phone ringing he looked up to a tree his black eye's scathingly harsh but his smile was gentle even in his demon form Ikuto still knew right from wrong. "I'm waiting for someone to pickup on the other line." Demon Ikuto stated while taking a drag from his cigaret.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:38 pm
After a few more moments the phone stopped ringing. "Ikuto, dearie, is that you?" Nikolai's light voice answered.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:46 pm
A L I C E . B
My soul then my parents...
Alice kept watching it has been a while since she saw a demon.
"you look diffrent from the other demons I have seen."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games