Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:05 am
User Image

Niku
the age shifting hybrid

Niku ran in"mom stop this!..shes not worth the trouble"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:05 am
Lena smiled at the necklace. "Thank you so much!" She watched the girl blush at Roy and began to laugh. "Oh, I'm not engaged to him."

Roy looked at Lena then the girl and blushed. "What?" he asked the girl who was staring at him.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:06 am
jade hugged serenity and stepped away regaining her dark composher her scar flashing brightly as she cried withour tears falling " that is not right" jade said her eyes black as could be and noticed jasmin crying and read her mind and started shaking jade looked up " nothing"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:07 am
Serenity shook her head and made her blade appear"i gus..you dont care..yumaki...im going to the cliffs..again..this time i will die..bye lena" she ran to the cliffs  

Misuki Izo

Harmonic Disaster

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:08 am
Zinny had finished sketching the parts, then took out her manual screwdriver and started to piece together the U.S Revolutionary War Muskett.  
Samantha growled. "I never said anything, and I saw you right in front of me say that you loved tristian, love is not something that you can just make appear whenever you want, it's something you can only share with one person" she growled out.

Yumaki sighed and looked down. "I don't love you serenity, I don't see how I can if you love Tristian, you even accepted his proposal" he said darkly.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
He looks at her, " Dont worry, My mom put a spell on him to keep him safe, but her spells have glitches. He will come back though, If my pschyc abilities are correct, he should be comeing back in two days.
Katiana walks in and frowns. " There you are! ive been looking all over for you momiji.." She looks at jasmin, jewel, and jade." My my.. what lovely girls to make friends with", she says to momiji. She reads momijis mind carefully and smiles, ' He has a crush on jasmine i see.'  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:09 am
jades eyes went so dark you could not tell between the pupils and where the color was sopose to be " ths is you fault" she growled to samantha and ran to the cliffs to serenity think to jasmin and jewel where she was going  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:10 am
"Mom?" Lena repeated the words the boy said to Serenity. "Niku?" she asked in awe. Her awe was cut short when Serenity said she was going to the cliffs. "C'mon Roy." Lena sighed and ran after Serenity.

Roy transformed into his demon form, a golden eyed, red haired, angelic knight with glowing blue armor and light blue wings, and flew after Serenity.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:12 am
jasmins eyes went back to purple and she smiled looking at jewel " i hope he comes back i dont want to lose her again" as looke katinana " thank you for telling me" as she looked at momiji her eyes such a pretty purple it stunned her  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:14 am
Yumaki wouldn't let serenity die, but he wouldn't let her be with him. He grew out his wings and his ryes went nearly pure black, his claws extended abit and short fangs grew out, he was only using half his transformation and he flew off to the cliffs

((this actually wasn't samanthas fault o.o))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:20 am
Zinny sighed and slung the rifle over her shoulder and picked up her toolbox. Then she walked out of there. Now with nothing to do.  

Harmonic Disaster

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:21 am
Kino ran in with taitto, " Where is that idiot girl!?" They asked looking for serenity. " Shes messing with the love cycle! Kino's power is draining because of that dumb girl!! We have to stop her from doing more dumb stuff before kino dies!" Taitto says. Kino's eyes turned dark grey and her body started to shimmer. * Katiana looke at her sister and frowned." Shes at the cliffs." She says looking at momiji. She tells them what kino is, " Kino is a love goddess, she can heal and make people fall under the love spell, but once someone tempers with love she starts to turn human, then she dies." * Momiji looks at jasmin and takes her hand, " Let go to the cliffs." He says looking at her and jewel.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:22 am
jasmin hols hid hand going with him
jewel shakes her head and stays crying softly  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:44 am
The big group arrive and sit at a table. Katiana holds momiji close to her and kisses his head, smileing. Momiji looks at the mirror and smiles at his twin sister. The rest of the group begin to talk and eat their food. The boys laugh and the girls talk about their magic.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games