Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Dark,The Cold,The Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:17 pm
Val was slightly in tears but ignored them.

"That's why Lucius worse then me" she said, "because he is more of our parents then me"

Victor nodded then led Karin to where his mother and uncle's graves were. He sat on the ground between them looking at them both. He closed his eyes sighing. "It's been awhile mother...I'm sorry it took so long to see you again...same for you uncle" he said quietly. "I hope everything if fine and you both along with Valcom and Lexi...even Kir are fine" he choked out the last part starting to cry. Might as well let it out now before infront the others  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:25 pm
Xalidir shook his head.

"No..you both inherited different traits."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:34 pm
Lily shook her head and laughed. "Yes, ridiculous ideas." she said before holding her mouth shut since she wasn't going into details with this subject, though she couldn't help but smile.

Karin just kept quiet as he talked and she looked at the graves. She then noticed he was starting to cry and she kneeled down in front of him. "I hope you don't mind me asking, but who's Kira? Dawn didn't exactly explain everything. But if you want I'll just keep quiet." she said as she pulled her knees to her chest and smiled softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:38 pm
Victor calmed down a bit smiling weakly at Karin. "My twin sister...that's Kira the annoying,stubborn,optemsic though loving Kabuato family my cousin Damon and I grew up knowing" he smiled weakly.

Val smiled weakly. "I figured much but I always wonder who got what and so on" she admitted  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:39 pm
Dampn shrugged but he poked her.

"I don't think the others thinking about us and "Ridiculous ideas" is to terrible."he teased and then laid back in the grass.

"Anyway..it seems everyone just separated right now."he admitted.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:48 pm
Lily watched him lay back in the grass and she sat back down, blushing at what he said. "Whatever you say Damon." she said before she nodded in agreement when she noticed everyone was off doing something. "It seems like everyone is well sort of happy for now." she said as she smiled at him.

Karin nodded at Victor and smiled. "Well she sounds like she was an incredible person. And I'm guessing you know just as much about this place as Dawn did or more. So do you mind explaining, everything?" she asked with a soft giggle.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:55 pm
Damon nodded and sighed.

"I wish life could alays be so good."he admitted.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:58 pm
Victor raised an eyebrow. "Course I know this place I grew up here my blood is consider royal though my mother raised my sister and I as civilians" he said smiling weakly. He looked back at the graves smiling weakly. "Well if you want to know everything I guess I should start from the beginning..Dawn was friends with four people here before I was born....my mother Karu and her brother Kiba my uncle,he was king at a young age ya know?...same thing like his son Damon my cousin. Along with them were Lexi Frost and Valcom. They were considered to be the first generation of fighters...my mother and uncle died in a war...my mother was killed first my uncle had it because he witnessed it and his wife went MIA before hand....my sister,damon and I were raised by Malik,who was considered to be Dawn's mentor,Valcom and Lexi...Lexi and Valcom were wedded a few years later of course when you wed there are usually little kiddies running around" Victor chuckled softly. "Lucius and Valaria...though just call her Val we all do are their children...though this is a peacefull moment since we just ended a very devistating battle...during that battle we lost Valcom...Lexi...Malik...a good friend named Lor...and my twin sister...that's considered to be all the people though I almost forgot Lily,Silvia,Kyle and Xalidir" he smiled. "Lily is newly wedded to Damon. Silvia is grandma in a way...Kyle and Lily are our residentual angels...Xalidir is considered to be Valaria's mentor so any questions?" he asked smirking. He knew he kinda talked to fast.  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:09 pm
Lily looked at Damon and nodded. She laid down in the grass beside him and closed her eyes. "I do too. But that's what dreams are for right? To escape reality and live anyway you want." she said with a giggle.

Karin shook her head and smiled. "Don't worry, I heard every word of that. Though it sounds like this place has its ups and downs. But Dawn said it'd be worth it and that I'd love it here. I hope she's right." she said as she rolled her eyes. "But I must admit, I'm liking this place so far. And you said something about newly weds? I guess that means I came at a perfect and happier time. Then again, it doesn't seem like everyone's too happy." she said as she glanced at Victor. "You miss your twin, don't you?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:26 pm
Damon chuckled and he nodded.

"In a way."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:13 pm
Silvia smiled at everyone as she looked around as she looked under chairs and tables. Sam appeared behind Silvia holding her normal shoes. Silvia smiled at Sam and took off her high heels and put on her normal shoes "Thank you" She said relieved that she wasn't in those annoying high heels.

Sam nodded "Welcome" She said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:04 pm
Lily rolled her eyes at Damon and chuckled. "Do you even have an imagination?" she asked him as she smiled brightly.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:05 pm
Val pulled out a small dart loading it into the crossbow firing it backwards hitting Silvia while she waited for Xalidir to answer. She glanced back at Silv. "missed that pay back for talking bout this dress" she whined slightly smiling

Victor nodded sighing. "She's my twin sister we are halves of a whole...she was the only Kabuato female that is actuall blood related to Damon and I...she was my sister and my friend" he said smiling weakly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:20 pm
Xalidir..laughed.

"I couldn't tell you that one."he said.

Damon smiled and he starred at her.

"I do..but I see more of reality."he said and he sighed.

Dongor sat on a horse as he starred down the palace from the woods. His eyes not switching to anywhere else.

"Boys..shall we wreck the party?"he asked with a chuckle.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:29 pm
Karin nodded and sighed. "Well think of it this way. You always have the memory of her." she said before she held her hand out to him. "Just trust me." she said as she smiled.

Lily smiled at Damon before she shook her head. "Well you should let your imagination run wild sometimes. Especially when you miss happy times like this." she said as she looked at the sky and closed her eyes. She felt a strange sense of paranoia and her eyes opened again as she sat up.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff