Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:40 am
Revenge for what? He kinda did save her life in Raccoon city and hasn't really done anything bad to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:20 am
Maybe what Ada wants is the virus Wesker injected himself with. If you think about it, Wesker should have the virus with him.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:14 pm
But Wesker would find out that she betrayed him when he discovers that she sent him whatever else, instead of the Plaga sample, and by then, he'll know she betrayed him and won't be letting her get close enough to take anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:20 pm
Maybe he'll continue to let her get close, luring her into a false sense of accomplishment and then strike. Or replace the virus with a similar looking virus.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:29 pm
But Ada herself knows that. It's not like Ada's gonna say, "Well, I sent Wesker a bomb or whatever, but he still says 'Come work for me, I trust you'?" Ada's too smart for that. If she sent Wesker something that WASN'T a plaga sample, this indicates that she was trying to send him a message, sort of a, "Gotcha, sucker! Now I have a Master Plaga sample, and you don't."
Ada had no intention of continuing to work for Wesker after getting the Plaga sample.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:40 pm
But, well s**t.  

Elliot Salem

Kobo-chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:14 pm
Yeah, that's true...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:08 pm
So the question is, is Ada working for a rival to Wesker's organization with similar goals (the more likely, but too simplified of an explanation) or is she working for BSAA, or possibly another organization with nothing but good intentions in mind? I mean, when you think about it, she has done absolutely nothing to indicate that she IS bad. Sure, she wasn't all, "Hey, Leon! Let's co-operate and be friends forever!" But she did show care for him, for reasons I'll never understand, and she did prevent Wesker from getting the master Plaga sample. For all we know, she's taking the sample to be studied by the good guys who she's actually working for.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:02 pm
For all we know she is working for a government. Or maybe she's working for another evil corporation. For all we know, Jill and Wesker got it on. For all we know, Capcom is gonna combine with Bungie.

That's the point we don't know, and no matter how hard we speculate what it's gonna be, Capcom will ******** us over.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:45 am
True.  

BabyOil

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:07 pm
I second that. It would be amazing if Ada was working for the greater good, but I think a huge part of her personality is that she's unpredictable, and that she can turn on the edge of a knife. That's what I like about her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:11 pm
NotteRequiem
I second that. It would be amazing if Ada was working for the greater good, but I think a huge part of her personality is that she's unpredictable, and that she can turn on the edge of a knife. That's what I like about her.

The Greater Good.

I think that's what most fans like about her.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:34 pm
But until I actually recently thought about it, I never even considered the possibility that in the long run, Ada could actually end up on the good side, as opposed to one of the many evils.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:21 am
Well, if she was "evil", she would have killed Leon in the 8,000,000 times she had the chance to.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:49 am
She likes Leon, after all, he was the only one who cared about her when the outbreak happen. Anyway, that would be nice if she worked the goodies. And if she was distant with Leon, I guess that was because she has remorses about her past. Anyway, that's what I think.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games