Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:13 pm
Leo jumped down in front of the mob making his armor and weaponry appear. "Who are you all and why have you invaded our lands?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:18 pm
-the mob stopped- "oh good somoene to help us, you misunderstand us being here we were chasing this person, maybe you can help she has commited crimes and must be punished for it, and it doesn't help her that she is a witch."  

sad witch

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:19 pm
-following behind leo- "a witch? well leo what are you going to do?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:34 pm
"Leave her be, I will take care of her" Leo motioned to the crowd to leave. "Any that see this judgement as unfair may test me, but know that I am Leo Leonal the paladin of Light"  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

sad witch

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:05 pm
"oh good you'll take care of her, but we only ask you tell us when your done with her. lets go guys." -they started on there way out-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:14 pm
Leo waited for them to leave and turned to the witch "Don't worry, they are gone now. You can come out I will not harm you as long as you do not try to harm me or my family."  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

sad witch

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:46 pm
-walks out from behind the old tree, the voice was almost as loud as someone whispering- " thank you, i am witch its not the best name but i really never had one, thats just what everyone said to me." -she starts messing with her hands-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:46 pm
-taps leo's shoulder- "so leo what are you going to do?"  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:59 pm
Leo looked at Priest and then Witch. "Well like I said, I will not harm you. Just don't threaten me or my family. We can find you safe lodging somewhere in our forest away from the village if you promise not to cause any harm."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:56 am
"why say that? your the second uh person to say that to me for no reason, i have done nothing wrong." -suddenly a sharp pain is felt in her feet as she looked down on her feet covered in dirt were bleeding from the running-  

sad witch

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:59 am
Whedaba came from behind Leo and Priest shortly after, having hidden from the mob of humans, and looked at the girl in front of them. he turned his head to Leo and asked, "svaust ui nomeno? vur kii jahen munthreki togikir jacioniv?" after asking he looked at the girl again, inspecting her closer.
(who is this? and why were humans chasing her?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:07 pm
"oh look the dragon cares, anyway leo we need to tell the village about her."  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

sad witch

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:17 pm
-she looked at the dragon, not fear she just stared at it, her eyes seemed somewhat different though- "hi i'm witch."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:25 pm
Whedaba ignored Priest and nodded at Witch. "nice to meet yoo." he looked back at priest after greeting her. "end why shood we do thet? whet hes she done?"  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:26 pm
"i don't know but they seemed mad, she would know and they would to. and they asked leo to deal with her so what are we gonna do? why not you ask her what she did!"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games