Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Crack, Guns, Sex, and Other Fun Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:37 pm
Henry looked at the door as it was knocked on, giving a low grunt. Jack. Always listening in... He thought with a smirked as he opened the door, the smirk going away as the door opened.

"How much did you hear?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm
"Enough for reason for me to go and you to keep her put." Jack replied, looking from Henry to Alona, and then back to his boss.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:21 pm
Alona stared at him in disbelief when she heard a knock at the door. She looked towards the door to see that man who brought her here.
"He's going to kill you," Alona said, hoping to change his mind.
Why should he care about a prostitute like her anyways? Henry of all people should know how things work.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:24 pm
"You sure you don't want a round while I take care of him?" Henry asked, raising his eyebrow.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:27 pm
"We both know I'm the better choice. In the event one of us is overwhelmed, it's better that it's me, as no one waits for me to return. You have a family." Jack replied, before closing the door and walking down the hallway.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:32 pm
Henry sighed and rolled his eyes at Jack. Always so dramatic... Didn't he realize Valarie loved him like an uncle? Or that he was his best friend? No. Damn idiot.

"There." He sighed, looking at Alona.

"We'll fix that b*****d up no time now."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:46 pm
Alona let out an exasperated sigh and threw herself onto his bed. She propped herself on her elbows as she looked at Henry.
"Don't blame me if he dies..." Alona muttered.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:51 pm
After a few minutes of 'careful inventory', the sound of Jack's Mustang could be heard driving off the compound.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:39 pm
Alona sighed once again and glanced up at Henry.
"... Tell me, why are you doing all this?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:07 pm
Henry gave a sigh and walked to his bed, trying to find the right words.

"Kids..." He started as he sat down at the foot of the bed.
"Kids have a way on you.. They literally change a man." He smiled as he looked down at the floor.

"I was a bad man once. There was a day where I would have looked at your bruises, and think nothing of it. Hell, I'd probably throw some punches myself in for good measure." Henry looked up at Alona, still smiling.

"But then I met my wife. Total b***h. She can burn in Hell and be transported there through a shallow grave. But she gave me my kids.

"Isaac's well old enough to know I'm not just a business man who owns Theory Cooperation, which is probably the best damn thing on Earth right now. But, still. He was my first. And he wanted to be just like Daddy." He leaned back on the bed now, looking at the ceiling with the same smile.

"And Valarie... She's such a sweetie... Sugar is jealous of that kid..." He chuckled as his smile slowly faded away.
"And me..? I'm a terrible man. But my kids, they think so much of me. And I don't know why, but in the recent years.. I've started to change, for them. I can't look at myself in the eye if I'm a monster when my kids look to me like I'm the greatest thing in the world.. It just kills me. So, I've started to at least try to be as good as they think I am. At least try to be honest with 'em, ya know..?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:01 am
Within ten minutes, Jack was already in front of the building belonging by the man who 'owned' Alona.

He stared up at the lights out front for a moment, planning it all through his head.
At his point, he had already gone through fifteen different scenarios. Including one involving his demise.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:02 pm
Alona quietly listened to Henry as he explained his thoughts to her. After he was finished, Alona pondered through it before speaking.
"I dont't know. That kind of hint is foreign to me," she replied.  

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:11 pm
Jack gave a sigh, before walking into the building.
A nightclub no less.

The pounding music and shoddy lighting only make Jack give an unamused grunt.
And Henry wonders why I never take personal days...

He looked around, trying to find the way to the owner, or if all else fails 'persuade' someone to lead him to the owner..

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:07 pm
Henry nodded to Alona.He could see how it didn't make sense to her. She was a woman, but childless. It was bad business for a whore to have a kid, especially when they weren't even working. They were just owned, like she was..

"Perhaps one day you'll see what I mean." He smiled again as he got up from the bed.

"Kids are powerful, in their own way." He walked to the door, and paused at it, looking at Alona.

"Alona.. Are you happy?"

As Jack entered the night club, both men and women were looking at him immediately. His appearance was nothing unusual, but his entrance and behavior was. Guards stiffened and lonely women became aroused at the mysterious stranger.

"Hey there, boy." One girl walked up to him, the woman who had tried to comfort Alona earlier in the day.
"Looking for some company?" She pressed against his sides, rubbing her leg on his.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:19 pm
Alona frowned and shook her head at Henry. Kids just seemed like a nuisance to her, how could they possibly change one? When Henry asked whether she was happy Alona shook her head.
"No, I haven't been happy for a long time," she stated.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games