Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:34 am
"Hey! Stop shaking our mechanic. I need her to not have brain damage," Azm demanded.

"Lucy do you know this bot?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:59 pm
"Ah, I use to shake her worse than this before hand." He mumbled, tucking Lucy under his arm before he started rubbing his knuckles into the top of her head.

"Ain't that right, Lu-Lu?"

"God damn it, quit it!" Lucy growled as she tried to break free from his grasp. And failed. Miserably.

"Azm, you remember that android I told you about?" She answered him as she made another attempt at freedom.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:37 pm
Azm looked between the two of them. "A small world..."

Marie wiggled her arms again. "Hey big guy... can you let her go please... I kinda have a problem here and she's the only one who can fix it."

Nurixin watched the two of them as well. "That is not good for her scalp..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:05 am
"Not small enough." Lucy grumbled as he finally released her. She didn't hesitate to run over to Marie, positioning her between them.

"Aw, don't be like that Lu-Lu." He pouted.

"Stop calling me that..." She mumbled as she began to examine Marie's arms.

"Still hate nicknames?"

"Yes."

"Still got that stick up your a**?"

"Will you shut up already!"

"I'm taking that as a yes~"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:08 pm
"Seriously... no one around here is any fun at all," Nurixin said. "It'd be nice to have someone who argues back."

Azm rolled his eyes. "What do they call you battle droid?"

"They just gave out... I don't know what happened."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:51 am
"You mean I fell into a team of pussies?" He groaned, slumping over.

"Ffffuuuuuuuuuuuck..."

"Doesn't matter what happened, what matters is if I can fix it." Lucy sighed.

"Lucky for you, I can."

"Hm?" The android perked up slightly when he was addressed. Though his mouth was hidden behind a guard and hid his grin, his eyes lit up dangerously.

"My name..? My name is OPTIMUS MOTHER ******** PRIME! Wait, no, MEGATRON! No, that's not it... Starscream? Naaahh.."

"Knock it off, Legion..." Lucy sighed in annoyance.

"Dear God, the stick has gotten worse in your a**. QUICK! Can anybody here perform surgery?"

((Unoriginal names aho!))  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:52 pm
Nurxin pulled out her combat knife and gave the new bot a toothy grin.

Azm looked back at her.

She sighed and put it away. "I'm afraid there is no cure... no procedure that can remove the stick."

"Funny..." He looked back at the bot. "Well legion... I'm afraid if you want to join my squad there are some hoops to jump through..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:37 pm
"Nooooo!" Legion dramatically cried out as he raised his arms up in the air in despair.

"Oh God... SHUT UP!"

"She was so young..." He mimicked a sniffle, as he ran a finger across his face. "So full of potential... Then the stick took it away."

"Legion."

"What?" He looked innocently at the mechanic, then Azm as the other android started to go on about procedures and hoops.

"And who the Hell said I was joining?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:56 am
"curius that you would end up at a battle, find someone you know, and not decide to join or continue to help them," Azm replied. "Logic doesn't seem to drive you..."

"You should totally join us. We could us a proper, war bred battle droid," Nurixin said.

"I think I may need an upgrade. As strong as these ones are they weren't designed for combat..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:26 am
"If you want new arms then we need to go back to a settlement and put an order in. And then wait.." Lucy explained, looking up at Marie with an eyebrow raised. "You sure you wanna wait around for a possible denial in the upgrade request?"

"I didn't say I wasn't going to help Lu-Lu." He explained with a light growl. "And I understand humanity's odd concept of uniforms, she's not military. And free to go whenever, right?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:54 pm
"Everyone here was officially made military before the squad was formed," he answered. "She can leave any time she likes... but we really need her."

"I have some connections, I won't get denied but there will be some waiting. I can deal with these for now until we have some time to ourselves," she answered.

"You won't have to wear uniforms. I usually don't but my other clothes were... burned / exploded off. If you're going to stick around you will need to submit to a scan..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:30 pm
"She wasn't forced in to this, was she?" He asked, his eyes narrowing in to a glare.
"I agree her mechanical skills are to be admired, but if she was forced in to helping you because of those skills, there will be consequences."

"Then by all means, I can install new arms. Just get them ordered." Lucy nodded as she continued tinkering with Marie's right arm.

"...There," she pulled away, wiping the back of her hand across her forehead. "Trying moving that arm."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:51 pm
"You can't conscript females. I asked her to join and she accepted. After that I suggested she go through basic and she accepted."

Maire moves the elbow, shoulder, and then fingers.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:14 am
"Nothing was against her will... Good." He grunted before marching over to the two women.

"Great! Now for your other arm." Lucy gave a small sigh as she shuffled herself on the other side of Marie. Before she could on the left side though, Legion stood up close next to Marie, blocking her spot.

"You're in my way."

"Working?"

"No, just holding hands because that's what I do."

"You like it?"

"About as much as I like listening to you."

"You like it enough to stay?"

"Until I stop being useful."

Legion was silent for a moment, staring down at the mechanic while something lightly clicked in his head.

"Alright then." He stepped aside, making enough room for Lucy to squeeze in and work on Marie's arm.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:52 pm
The arm twitched as it came back to life.

Azm crossed his arms and watched the bot without saying anything else.

"So... what will you do?" Nurixin asked.  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff