Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:57 pm
Awesome nerd

"Even if we damn ourselves?" she mumbled, jumping as the cab stopped.

Quite some time later, right before the ball

"Oh God, I hope he thinks I look okay," murmured Michaela as she checked her appearance one last time. Her long red dress was stunning, and trailed along the ground. Her long dark hair was pulled into a high bun, and a ruby tiara was set upon her head. She really looked like a princess.
Having sent Alcott downstairs to the ball ahead of her a while ago, she was getting ready to descend the Grand Staircase into the ballroom, just a second away from being announced and allowed to enter.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:27 pm
Mayah Playah

Cursing under his breath, Alcott tugged uncomfortably at the collar of his coat. He hated suits, they were always tight and choked around the neck. He toyed with the thought of unbuttoning the first few buttons and undoing the bow tie for a more casual look, but before he could put any thoughts into action he heard a collective gasp around the room. He didn't even have to turn to know who they people were admiring. Turning around slowly, Alcott looked up and smiled softly as he saw Michaela wander down. Beautiful, elegant, yet somehow modest. A light chuckle escaped him just as she got to the bottom of the stairs. "I guess I'd better call you Princess Michaela, eh?" he teased as he held his arm out for her to take.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:32 pm
Awesome nerd

"If you want to keep your head," she teased back, taking his arm with one gloved hand and using the other to hold up her dress so she could walk. Looking around, she blinked. "Wow, there's so many people here. I feel a little under-dressed around a few of them."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:16 pm
Mayah Playah

"Are you fishing for compliments again?" Alcott teased lightly while looking around with little interest in his eyes. "I can't believe these things still exist." he muttered about balls before tugging at his collar again. "And this damn tie is pi$$ing me off."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:26 pm
Awesome nerd

"I have three pieces of jewelry and that woman has well over nine," she said, nodding at a lady in the corner. Raising an eyebrow at him, Michaela lead him across the room and through an archway, stopping once they were in the much less crowded hallway. "That's because you put it on wrong. Here, let me help." Raising her silk covered hands to his neck, she quickly unlooped the tie, fixng it and unbuttoning the two top buttons on his shirt. The tie hung loosely, yet somehow, attractively. He didn't look messy. He looked classy, but comfortable. "Better?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:31 pm
Mayah Playah

"Haven't you ever heard 'quality over quantity' or something like that?" he said crossly before being dragged to the new section of the hotel overlooking a fountain. He was about to protest what he assumed she was going to do, but it stopped at his throat when she loosened the tie. Slowly, he reached up and rubbed his throat. "Well, I can breathe." he commented.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:33 pm
Awesome nerd

She laughed lightly. "You're welcome." Michaela stepped back a bit, clasping her hands behind her back. "Oh look, a garden! Let's go outside!" Michaela turned back to him, her eyes big. "Please?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:01 pm
Mayah Playah

"No way." he said sternly with crossed arms. "You'll get your dress all dirty." Grabbing her arm before she could protest, a disgruntled Alcott began dragging her back to the ball. "If I had to wear this damn penguin suit then you're going to suffer with me!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:04 pm
Awesome nerd

"But we'll stay on the sidewalks!" she said, stopping him. "And you can take off the tie and jacket once we're n the maze. Oh please Alcott! I'll do anything!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:57 pm
Mayah Playah

He stopped but didn't turn to face her. "Anything, huh?" he muttered and turned his head a fraction so that she could see his devilish smirk. "Alright. Then we'll head to the ball." he chuckled and turned back to continue dragging her forward.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:12 pm
Awesome nerd

Sighing Michaela allowed him to drag her, taking the time to smile helplessly at the people they passed, who began to whisper. "Oh, stud? You might wanna stop ripping my arm from it's socket. People are starting to talk."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:42 pm
Mayah Playah

"I stopped giving a crap about what people thought of me long ago." Alcott grunted but released her anyway. "Now," He turned around and pulled out a cigarette. "Tell me how these things work."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:50 pm
Awesome nerd

"Balls? First, there's no smoking, unless you're outside," she said, cocking her hip and crossing her arms. "Second, you have to dance at least five dances before you're allowed to leave without criticized and ejected from good society."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:25 pm
Mayah Playah

Without giving it a second thought Alcott broke the first rule and lit his cigarette. Immediately he gained hateful glares, but he didn't seem to notice, or acknowledge them. "Five dances?" he muttered in disbelief, running a hand through his blonde hair. "Jeez, how many do they play?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:45 pm
Awesome nerd

"Up to 40 at times," she answered, fixing her glove. "Did you not read that packet I sent you?"

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games