Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:28 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi made a small face "I know that, but even so.He's done more for me than I have for him, past and present." She pulled away from the older woman and shoved her hands into her pockets, her blush breaking through when she spotted the towels still on the floor.Clearing her throat a little, she shifted on her feet, a tad embarrassed "Archon and Ash are probably in the dining hall.I'm not sure on who all else is there.." She sensed Raen nearby, though wasn't entirely sure on where he was.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:38 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Apollymi tilted her head, concentrating. Bet'anya, Styxx's wife and her son, Urian, are with them. I try not to think about how complicated it tends to get between Pantheons, considering Bethany is not only Set's daughter, but also my grand-neice," she remarked thoughtfully. She glanced to her left, apparently behind Mairi's shoulder through the wall. "Seems Raen found my garden," she said with mild amusement as she pulled open the door to reveal the hallway, exterior beach and archways, and roughly thirty feet to their left, the bushes of roses in every shade imaginable. Electric blue, crystalline peach, bright crimson red, and pitch black were just a few of the visible shades from where they were at the moment.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:47 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi just stared at Apollymi for a moment, trying to imagine having such a large family and coming up blank.It was hard to comprehend for someone who had no family to speak of save for the adopted one that was already buried "There are complications in every family.It just depends on how you deal with them.Speaking of which." She focused for a moment before a set of Tarot cards appeared before the goddess, ethereal and shimmering slightly.Mairi reaching out and touched one of the cards, catching it and tucking it into her pocket as a blank one took it's place "Your vow is now void.You can either act on it, or you can learn to forgive.Your life wont be set by the choice you make." She fallowed Apollymi's line of sight, spotting Raen's aura through the wall and gave a half smile, though she raised her eyebrows slightly when she saw the garden.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:42 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Apollymi snorted a low laugh. "And you claim you aren't wise with your body language, yet you are nearly as wise as my husband," she said with amusement, her tone shifting to slight annoyance towards Archon though it was clear she had already decided to forgive. The only reason that I don't kill Artemis is because it would hurt Katra... Apollo... is another story. I'll humiliate him to the point he wishes he was dead... he'll be begging Dionysus to take his place, she thought, unaware Mairi and Raen could both hear her thoughts as she forgot to shield them in that moment. "Go on to Raen, I'm sure you want to," she said with a small smile. Raen's lips quirked as he heard his mother's voice muttering in his mind. Sounds like a good idea... for being a god of the sun, he ain't exactly among the 'brightest' deities, he thought for a moment.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:45 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi shrugged slightly "Using body language and reading it are two different things.And if I were nearly as wise as your husband, I would be in half the trouble I'm in now." She studied the older woman for a moment and failed at hiding her half smile before shaking her head slightly and tapping her pocket, the Tarot card glowing slightly "Karma, Apollymi, remember Karma.Let fate take it's course.Use your time to get to know your family again." She made sure only the goddess could see the card and hear her, though she knew Raen would suspect something.She gave a sheepish smile when Raen was mentioned "Come on, we'll go to the dining hall together, that way no one blames your for escaping, seeing as I'm the one who let you out." She stepped out into the opened hall and tucked her hands into her pockets again, waiting for Raen and Apollymi.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:20 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen shifted his weight where he sat on a beautiful pale blue and white marble bench. He could feel Mairi as if her fingertips were just barely brushing the back of his neck, though he didn't try to read her thoughts or emotions. He rose to his feet before his form seemed to ripple into a shower of multicolored crystalline dust. He materialized in a swirl of rainbow crystalline dust that rose from the floor a couple of feet behind Mairi, seemingly creating his body as it rose upward. Apollymi saw Raen's choice of entrance and found it quite amusing.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:36 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi turned slightly, feeling Raen's presence and rolled her eyes at the crystalline dust "Show off." She gave a half smile though and sifted her weight.She looked to Apollymi and hesitated slightly "Ready to see everyone?" She felt on edge for some reason, and her aura rippled with her discomfort.Something was off, and she felt someone familiar brushing against her mind, yet she knew she didn't know the person.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:23 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen shrugged. "Like you don't do it too," he teased back, amused. Apollymi exhaled slowly before nodding slightly. Raen tilted his head ever so slightly, frowning fractionally as he too sensed the telepathic touch. He concentrated, locking onto the psychic tone and sighed. "I'll see what has Kasei-senshi so worked up," he muttered as he half turned, focusing on Sailor Mars. He paused momentarily. "If you don't mind helping Matera adjust?" he said with a slight smile towards Mairi; he felt like he was abandoning her to his family, whom he barely knew, if he was honest with himself. He didn't quite trust them yet, either. He trusted only Mairi, at the moment. He tolerated Apollymi because she seemed to care about them... and Ash and Soteria primarily because neither of them seemed to be interested in taking advantage of Mairi and himself.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:57 am
Kaosujin Ryu

((I've got an idea for who's brushing Mairi's mind, but it may take a while to get to the point.))

User Image

Mairi snorted "No, I don't show up in a glittery rainbow.It seems only you got that talent." She was mocking him, finding it slightly funny before shaking her head "It's not Rei, Raen.She can't even touch my mind anymore unless I concentrate to let her in.And you need to be there too."]/b] She had no problem helping Apollymi adjust, but the problem was, this wasn't her family, she wasn't the one who needed to get to know them on a personal level.There was also the little fact that she hadn't totally accepted all the events leading up to this point herself quite yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:08 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen frowned slightly, not liking the idea of an unknown party capable of mimicking the psychic signature of people they knew that had unique talents. He exhaled as he shifted his weight. "It just feels... odd... interacting with people who apparently are my family that I've never known existed and didn't try to meet me at all," he muttered. Apollymi exhaled. "That's because I sealed your godhood and your powers. Why they're awakening when they should be bound, even I do not know," she said softly. She knew Raen knew nothing could have been done about her interactions as even she hadn't known where he'd end up when she'd sent him through time and space to a place where few gods could reach him.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:17 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi shrugged slightly, brushing the encounter off "Ash didn't know how to find you, you were blocked, Apollymi was in prison and for all intensive purposes, Archon was dead.It wasn't like they wanted to give you up.One event lead to another and you've got them now, and a chance to actually know them." She shoved her hands deeper into her pockets before looking to Apollymi "He's being moody.Come on, Ash is wondering what's taking so long." She turned and headed down the hall, simply fallowing the trail of energy Ash had left behind when he went to the dining hall.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:40 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen snorted. "Moody my a**, I'm not menopausal," he muttered, insulted. Apollymi laughed, nudging Mairi from behind for a second. "You should see Apostolos when he's grumpy, then you'll see moody. PMS has nothing on that," she said with amusement as she walked towards the dining hall.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:46 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi gave Raen a small scowl "You're moody.One second your happy go lucky then next your sulking." She glanced back at Apollymi and flushed slightly, knowing Ash had nothing on her when she got into a mood.That little fiasco on the apartment buildings roof was nothing compared to how bad she could get.Which is why she usually avoided Raen like the plague one week every month or so.She shoved her hands deeper into her pockets and watched her feet, fallowing after the goddess.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:03 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen was looking out at Katoteros' beaches and the violet waters. "Hmmm, did you say something?" he said blankly, as if he wasn't listening to her when he was really doing it just to drive Mairi crazy. Apollymi glanced back at Mairi, a very slight smile playing at the corners of her mouth, and although she knew Raen didn't seem to notice it, she could tell he was keenly aware of everything going on around them. She was also keenly aware that they had only begun to scratch the lightest surface of their true powers yet.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:06 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi ignored Raen completely, not bothering to look back.She knew he was goading her, and she felt on edge as it was.She didn't know how the other would react to her releasing Apollymi, an unknown was trying to contact her, and she had an inkling that the pair had forgotten something rather important during their 'fun' earlier, but couldn't for the life of her remember what it was.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff