Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:33 am
User Image

Daniel chuckled as he wrapped his arms around Julian's waist. "It's always nice to know the rules." Their lips met, and the blonde immediately felt much more relaxed and refreshed than he had in days. It only verified his feelings in his eyes.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:22 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

Julian felt his own eyes flutter shut as the warmth of the kiss flowed throughout his body. It was weird, now that he thought about it. His amnesia kept him from being anywhere near his friends and family, then it made Daniel have to be bedridden for days. Tally that up together and how long had it been since they had last done something like this? A month? It felt like years. And like a bad dream. But now, as he felt Daniel's strong arms around him so protectively, he felt that coldness in the back of his mind ebb away.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:52 pm
User Image

Daniel reluctantly pulled away after about a minute, pressing his lips to the corner of Julian's mouth before whispering. "Come on, we have the rest of the day at my place to kiss and act like idiots," he said before reaching for his bag and starting for the door, keeping an arm around Julian's waist as if he were afraid to let him go. And he was. It felt like any minute, Julian would laugh about how stupid he was and try to kill him again, or he'd be yanked away by those monsters who took him in the first place.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:08 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian had his own worries. Despite all the times he had seen Grandpa heal someone at ridiculous speeds, he didn't feel reassured about Daniel and was half-expecting him to collapse on the ground any minute. What if he wanted to right now and was trying to act strong for the brunette? Julian resorted to peering at Daniel intensely, trying to find anything on his face that could give away whether he was fine or not. Before it he knew it, though, he found himself in the large entrance of the asylum, where Daniel's dad was speaking with Decius.
Fredrich turned his head when he saw movement and lightened up when he saw his son. "How are you feeling?" he asked when they were close enough.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:21 am
User Image

"Better than yesterday," replied Daniel, shifted his shoulder. Man, his bag was heavy! What was even in it? Before he could investigate, a brunette blur ran into his chest, knocking him a few steps back and wrapping its arms around his torso.
Ellery held tightly, tears in his eyes. "Oh, it's so good to see you up and walking, Daniel!" cried Ellery, leaning back and cupping his son's cheeks. "Look at you! You're so thin. Wasn't Decius feeding you? Here, give me that." He took the bag, tossing it easily over to Fredrich before lightly tugging his son's arm towards the car. "Come on, let's get you home so you can eat. Julian, you gave him the bento, yes?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:31 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"He ate it pretty quickly." Julian said while nodding at Ellery.
"Food of goodness is what I have been giving to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" happily protested the doctor from his spot away from them. A few of his experiments and rejects that stayed here for the mere sake of having a home took the job as his chefs, and for him they did a decent job, though he didn't know whether everyone else thought the same way.
"I'm sure your mother will take care of every little thing for a while." Fredrich said, arms crossed as he looked down at his son. "Until then, rest up. The day after tomorrow you'll be training again. You did a good job as the Nightingale, but there were still some rookie mistakes that we'll have to fix. But that can wait. Take today and tomorrow to rest and relax."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:21 pm
User Image

Daniel nodded to his father, glancing back to Julian before Ellery ushered him into the car. The brunette also pushed the teen, before getting into the passenger seat and bouncing his knees excitedly. Finally, they were all going to be back to normal again! He couldn't imagine things being better now that they were finally all together again.
The blonde set his hand on Julian's and stroked the back with his thumb. "Looks like my parents are going to be a little stifling for a bit," he murmured, trying not to laugh.

Meanwhile, Micah sat in the main office of his mobster lover's home, feet draped over the arm as he leaned back and read a book. "Well, that plan backfired," he said, turning a page as he gestured to the picture of Julian on the desk that he'd planted in an attempt to make the place seem more like Julian had been there while he was living with them.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:39 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian looked at their hands then rested his head against the blonde's shoulders. "Yeah, I don't blame 'em. My parents are the same way. Well, my mom is." His dad was still recovering from that total shut down he had gone through during the kidnapping. Honestly, it was hard seeing his parents like that, seeing them so... so opposite. Their goofy grins and embarrassingly intimate moments were gone and replaced by a vacancy that he knew was lifting, but was still there and had been there for a while. Seeing his dad so numb and his mom so broken, he hated that feeling. Thinking about how Nobutaka and Micah warped his memories and tricked him into attacking everyone he loved, that was unforgivable. He'd definitely get revenge. Daniel could have Nobutaka, because he was after the man with the silver tongue and the devil horns.

"Yeah, but don't linger too hard on it." said Nobutaka, leaned back in his luxurious seat with a magazine covering his face. "It may not have worked, but it sure as hell came close, and that means that they're getting weaker. 'Course now we've got the runts after us." he sighed and dragged the magazine off his face.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:52 pm
User Image

His eyes softened. "Yeah, I heard. Has your dad gotten any better? Are they going to let him return to work anytime soon?" he asked, already sure of the answer. He'd only seen the couple once or twice while Julian was gone, and they were such a mess. Even now, he was too afraid to see them, to apologize for everything. He felt like he deserved to be beaten for what he'd allowed to happen. At the same time, he knew what he was going to do to Nobutaka when he finally found him.

"For that matter, I've lost all contact with Ellery," said Micah, sitting upright and setting the book down. "That was one of my few insights into their home life. How are we supposed to find another opportunity like that?" he asked, standing and walking around to Nobutaka's side. He stood beside the chair, one hand on the back of the seat and the other dangling by his side.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:59 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"He's working on getting his strength back, but he's smiling again and in the end that's what matters." Julian muttered. At least his mom was better and capable of looking after his dad. Even then his grandpa was visiting regularly to monitor them and make sure their regeneration was working properly. As much as he loved when Grandpa Decius visited, lately he'd been giving the teen strange looks now and then and it was beginning to unnerve him.
"You know, I think I finally get how you felt when your dad was shot." he said after a while, not looking at Daniel. "I really want to kill those two after they made me turn against you guys. Ugh, I hate myself for believing them!"

"I've been tracking our Little Birdie long before you came along." Nobutaka reminded while snaking an arm around the man's waist. "Trust me, I won't be lost in the dark for them. But for now I'm going to give 'em a break. They're on guard right now. Besides, I've got a few business meetings to focus on right now."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:42 am
User Image

Daniel shook his head, looking down at their hands. "Hey, it's all over now. Besides, you'd been shot in the head. You had every right to be a little crazier than normal." He reached his free hand to scratch the back of his neck, looking out the window. "Don't let your vengeance get ahead of you. I did, and that's what got us into this mess in the first place. I never want to see you in a hospital bed again." He finally looked to Julian, offering a small smile.

"In that case, maybe I should take Mr. Leroux and Mr. Sugita out shopping," said Micah, his fingers sliding into Nobutaka's hair and gently finger-combing the thick, black strands. "i'd hate to sit in on your meetings and distract your associates again. Unless, of course, you can squeeze in a meeting for me?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:55 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Yeah... That still feels surreal." Julian muttered while rubbing the scar at the side of his head where the hair was shorter. How many people could say that they survived being shot in the head?

"I'll get you one now that I know what exactly goes in that pretty little mind of yours." smirked Taka before he pat the man's rear. "But for now go out and see the city."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:04 am
User Image

Daniel shrugged. He'd been shot plenty, but never in the head. And mostly by Fredrich. "Don't dwell on it. Everything's fine now, right?" He squeezed his hand a little. "You're all back, and that's all that matters."

"I'll be sure to get you something pretty," Micah cooed as he leaned down to kiss his long-time lover's cheek. Of course, by something pretty, he meant something pretty for him to wear and Nobutaka to rip off of his body, but that was neither here nor there. Pulling himself away, the man walked to the door, offering one last wink to the mobster before walking out.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:35 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." Julian said and gave the blonde a reassuring squeeze. "What about you? Are you completely better now?"

"Have the best damn time of your life." grunted Nobutaka as he watched Micah leave. He smirked while leaning into his seat. That guy... He was a cobra dressed in diamonds. Beautiful to look at, but packed with deadly venom if crossed.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:47 pm
User Image

He nodded, then sighed. "Well, more or less. Still bruised, still sore, but mostly better. I still need rest before I'll be able to do anything athletic. You really did a number on me," he tried to joke.

Awesome nerd
I kinda wanna bring Sawyer into this to give Nobutaka someone to try to kill.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games