Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:38 pm
Erkowan
DJ Double B
Question on moving places.
Since Ava/Faye need to get to the train station to get to the city, do I just post Ava there after posting on leaving the cafeteria?
Or do I need to post her in the pathway before the station?

I posted Faye in the Lamia Train Station and did an Exit post so Ava can join in. Where did you want to go after that. Shopping District? Café Salvatore? Or to the Bar and Resteraunt Area? You're call, I'm up for anything. XD

Shopping district is fine
I'll get a quick post up before I hit the hay
I've gotta study for a midterm more tomorrow, so I won't be on as much  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:19 am
Sun Hou Yi
How would you all suggest using the rare candies?

I suggest using it to reach level on par with the wild pokemon or if there's a move you can get from level up.
I think level don't do much other than for move and battling wild pokemon for capture.  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:37 am
Shadow of Miracles

Don't suppose I could ask a favor of you?
I would really like to add another post, a detached inventory, in Cécile's profile, but there is a post of yours right where I'd like it to go..
> >;
Could we delete that post, maybe move it's information into the post where you approved him, if I need to keep it at all?
Please?
; ^;  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:03 am
DJ Double B
Erkowan
DJ Double B
Since Ava/Faye need to get to the train station to get to the city, do I just post Ava there after posting on leaving the cafeteria?

I posted Faye in the Lamia Train Station and did an Exit post so Ava can join in. Where did you want to go after that. Shopping District? Café Salvatore? Or to the Bar and Resteraunt Area? You're call, I'm up for anything. XD

No worries. Its all good. Got the first shopping post up. Window browsing and clothing swap. Hope I didn't go too far with semi-autoing Ava, its kinda hard to do a social clothing browse without doing a bit of "you shall come hither" involved. Enjoy.  

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:09 am
Erkowan
DJ Double B
Erkowan
DJ Double B

No worries. Its all good. Got the first shopping post up. Window browsing and clothing swap. Hope I didn't go too far with semi-autoing Ava, its kinda hard to do a social clothing browse without doing a bit of "you shall come hither" involved. Enjoy.

It's all good xD
I'm doing some work right now, but I'll try to reply later. I have a lunch outing at 3 and the rehearsal at 5:30, so I'll see what I can do about getting back to you soon  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:52 am
Blinded By Silence
Shadow of Miracles

Don't suppose I could ask a favor of you?
I would really like to add another post, a detached inventory, in Cécile's profile, but there is a post of yours right where I'd like it to go..
> >;
Could we delete that post, maybe move it's information into the post where you approved him, if I need to keep it at all?
Please?
; ^;

No problem ^^ I'll delete some of my posts from your profile and keep only the one where your profile is approved  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:19 pm
ShyWolfHeart
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
ShyWolfHeart
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
I've actually been thinking of asking you for a battle with Eli. Marcus isn't much of a battler so I needed some reason for him to train his pokemon and I kinda figured since he and Eli seemed to hit it off maybe they could be friends and maybe battle together? (since Eli knows he wants to be a Ranger so he'd want to train his pokemon)
If you're okay with them being friends and possible training/battle friends I mean...sorry I meant to ask you this in a pm but since you asked...Eli and Marcus just seemed to hit it off....>>

Oh I would love to! I was actually hoping to ask you the same thing XD Seems you beat me to the punch. I loved reading the battle between Faye and Chael so I can only imagine how a battle between Eli and Marcus would turn out ^^ and of course I love the idea of having a friend-rival person so soon. Eli enjoys training so I can imagine him trying to get Marcus into the spirit of training XD Would you maybe want to battle since I think today is considered the day off?

Sure
Something actually happened to Marcus (in a 1x1 between me and another guild member) that could probably prompt him to want to battle. He might be upset about it maybe Eli can do the friend thing and listen to him about it and we can segue that into a battle? (sorry he's just not the kinda kid to battle for no reason)
Also as you saw in the off days I'm moving house this weekend, so if I'm unable to respond during this phase that's why. (sorry, I really like the idea of our characters being friends and battle pals tho 3nodding )
Also Eli is awsome, congrats on roleplaying him so well. I always have a hard time with younger kids and Marcus seems (in my critical opinion) so grown up because of it sometimes sweatdrop

Oh alright cool ^^ What might that be? I haven't really been able to read everything yet and I don't think I came across it yet sweatdrop
Sounds great to me. Honestly there's no way Eli would do so for no reason either. He learned pretty quickly the importance of pokemon and trainer working together, so taking advantage for a no reason battle would just make him feel bad.
Oh not yet but that's okay hope the move goes well! Oh wow thank you so much that really means a lot. I've been so busy to the point I just couldn't roleplay for a time and to get back into the wing of it really feels great especially with a lot of great people here. I think you're portraying Marcus pretty well actually. I know a few kids that are mature for their age (one of my nieces corrects on grammar sometimes and she's 9 XD) so it sounds normal to me ^^. It's also a plus for when we portray our characters as they grow up so I think it's great!

Oh it happened in pm since the date change snuck up on us. I have a cumulative test on Wensday for zoology. Which is to say I'll be up to my ears in studying until then. I think the afternoon phase will be happening by then tho (qouting Shadow of Miracles for confirmation) so maybe we can do the battle/have them meet up then?
I'm really sorry I'm so flaky with rps..I'll have a sad/battle ready Marcus for ya by Wensday once my test is in. Sorries :/

And thanks, Marcus is actually lightly based on my two fishing pals...(like a compound character) needless to say, shrinking down a college kids personalities to ten-year-old level, even knowing what they were like AS kids was kind of a writing experience. I'm glad he's realistic age-wise..it was my main worry. sweatdrop

Shadow of Miracles
[

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:05 pm
Uwaaah, sorry for totally missing on responding you guys *claps hands together and bows* please forgive meeee ;~;

Prairiefox
Xiatian Li

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:34 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Uwaaah, sorry for totally missing on responding you guys *claps hands together and bows* please forgive meeee ;~;

Prairiefox
Xiatian Li

It's no problem don't even worry about it! If you would like Koru, Xiantian and Evelyn are going to the grasslands, would Kirsi like to join?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:38 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

Prairiefox
Xiatian Li

It's alright ^^ We all understand. Stuff happened and we got busy with something else. It happened to everyone ^^ Like Fox said, if you're interested then you can join us. The more the merrier!  

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:36 am
I think the universe is trying to not so subtly tell me that I'm going to die alone. My profile on a dating site was just removed due to a lack of activity.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:42 am
Xaven the Raven
I think the universe is trying to not so subtly tell me that I'm going to die alone. My profile on a dating site was just removed due to a lack of activity.

Yeah no kidding lol
Talk about the universe having a terrible sense of humor. xd  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:39 pm
SoundVVave
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hitsukei
Lady Niara
Xiatian Li

Just so everyone is on the same page, Maria and Phoebe's playdate with whichever friends would like to come is scheduled for the afternoon after lunch. Also if anyone has any suggests on where we should have it I'm open to opinion.

Hopefully I didn't miss anyone if I did sorry sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:45 pm
murruelecreuset
SoundVVave
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hitsukei
Lady Niara
Xiatian Li

Just so everyone is on the same page, Maria and Phoebe's playdate with whichever friends would like to come is scheduled for the afternoon after lunch. Also if anyone has any suggests on where we should have it I'm open to opinion.

Hopefully I didn't miss anyone if I did sorry sweatdrop

I vote gardens ^^  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:44 pm
Chaos in the department stores of Lamia...a new trio of innocent students becomes banned from shopping. Tune in next time to find out what other trouble they get into. LOL, hope I didn't take it too far ladies. Let me know if you want me to change anything.

X Kaos X

DJ Double B

Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games