Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:47 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi sat next to Kurona and let out a sigh, taking off her hat and placing it next to her. She leaned back on her arms and stared up at the ceiling, "...is this about Nami?" she suddenly said to break the silence.
Shinochi looked at Ene and let out a sigh, then looked at Wakai and nodded.
Wakai nodded back and stood up, "I'll make a few for you two." she said with a smile before going to the kitchen to make some cookies for Liya and Ene.
Shinochi watched as Wakai went into the kitchen, then looked at Liya and Ene, "...I understand what you two must be feeling right now...worrying over a family member..." she looked back towards the fireplace, her ears twitch.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:59 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes-Well, no... Well," She threw her hands up and let them drop back onto her lap. "Kinda..."
She took a deep breath before starting. She wasn't exactly sure whether she'd be using the right words. "Well, I've had a nagging suspicion but there wasn't enough to put it to rest until recently. She's been sick off and on and stuff but I wasn't picking anything unusual up. Then, when she used some weird thing earlier while I was still generating the shield... I felt some other presence that didn't feel... human." Kurona lifted her head to Tsuyoi. "These dead eyes aren't really good for seeing but I know I saw something. It was all in my other senses, alongside the fact that she has an auto-immune deficiency virus. Jaecen didn't want to believe it either when I told him..."

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:37 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi slowly turned her head to look at Kurona, not saying anything for a few seconds. She the looked forward, "So...you're telling me that there's something inside of Nami...something that's inhuman. What's worse, is that she has a virus in her so this makes it even worse for her." she inhaled and exhaled, rubbing her forehead, "...so what? There isn't anything that can be done...do we just let Nami succumb to this...thing inside of her?" she said, her eyebrows furrowed.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:24 am
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

Kurona put her hands up. "I'm only a sixteen year old girl! I don't know much about what's been happening. Well, besides the fact that there's probably a demon in both twins." She blinked a few times. "As for Nami, there's nothing else we can do but give her a peaceful passing."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:01 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi suddenly grabbed Kurona's shoulders and looked at her with a serious expression, "I can't accept that! You're basically just telling me to let her die!" Her voice was a little shaky, she was feeling a mixture of anger and sadness, "This is...this is just messed up..." her hands slid down Kurona's arms and onto the bed, "...Jaecen...the kids...hah, especially Erin...they all love her...they'll be heartbroken..." even she would be hurt by Nami's passing, she just didn't want to admit it.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:16 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

"There is no cure and she's slowly dying anyways... I'm sorry, I'm no good at this..." She took a deep breath and let her voice crack. "It hurts just watching her suffer through every day... Fear that she'll be knocked out by a simple cold, or worse..."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:39 pm
[ooc: Wait, is Erin Nami's twin? Or Ene?]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked down after what Kurona had said, then lied down on the bed, covering her eyes with her arm. "...it hasn't been that long since I've become part of this family...a little before Liya joined." she thought it was somewhat tragic. She then fell silent, she didn't know what to make of all this. Something like this could possibly happen to Erin too, and she didn't know if the family will be able to handle losing him too.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:45 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

Kurona heard and felt the movements on the bed. She plopped her head down at the foot of the bed and rolled over so she was facing the ceiling. "I know t hasn't..." She turned her head to Tsuyoi and smirked. "Y'know, you kind of have that big sister vibe. Almost like the one I always got from Emma."

(OOC: Erin and Nami are the twins.)
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:08 pm
[ooc: Okay, so I was right, good. I was trying to remember if which one was Nami's twin. Because if I remember correctly, Ene is another Nami...basically, I guess.]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
"H-Hah? Big...sister vibe?" she wasn't expecting Kurona to suddenly say that. She scratched her cheek as she blushed a little, "Y-Yeah...I get that sometimes, according to Shino and Little Oda." She looked at Kurona and wore a small smile, though she didn't know if Kurona would see it, "It's thanks to Jaecen and this family that I've changed a whole lot. If...I never met Jaecen...well, I'd hate to think what would have been if we didn't meet."

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:27 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

She scoffed back. "I'd hate to think what Jace would do if he hadn't met you. He'd probably gorge himself into a diabetic coma."
Kurona laughed a bit harder, finding the image of a rather chubby Jaecen amusing as she pictured it in her head.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:01 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
"Pfft!" Tsuyoi covered her mouth and laughed with Kurona, it was a funny thing to think of. Her laughter continued for awhile, then died down to an exhale, "...but we'd still love him otherwise right?" she said with a smile, her eyes look at Kurona as she faced the ceiling.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:19 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

"Definitely." Kurona's smile slowly returned to normal. She shifted her head so she was facing Tsuyoi. She let the high from the laughing die down before becoming serious once more. She bit her lip. "Would it be alright if I told you something secret?"

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:19 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Kurona with a raised eyebrow, "A secret huh? Well that depends, is it a really embarrassing secret that involves doing something humiliating or...?" she said with a smirk. She rolled to her side to face Kurona, "I'm kidding. Go ahead." she said, her expression turning more serious.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna looked at Namia whom suggested to go to some small island that was nearby this island. "Hmm...very well, I suppose we can, but you'll have to show me the way." she said, looking at Namia. She hadn't been this place before, so she doesn't know her way around.

[ooc: Sorry...been busy with work as usual :C]
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:02 am
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

Kurona cleared her throat. "Well... There's a... Sort of... A problem with, well... I'm not exactly sure how to say it..." She looked at the ceiling and tried to make more sense of everything. "The kids. It's like they were all marked for death..."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games