Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII behind the scenes comedic RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:35 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
*Demyx comes running out of the house and dives into the pool*
Mizu follows him.
*Demyx stays at the bottom of the pool and stares up at her*
mizu hugges him in the water.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:41 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
Mizu follows him.
*Demyx creates a tunnel through the water so he can breathe and wonders how long Mizu can hold her breath*  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:44 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
Mizu follows him.
*Demyx creates a tunnel through the water so he can breathe and wonders how long Mizu can hold her breath*
mizu continues to hug him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:51 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
Mizu follows him.
*Demyx watches Mizu start to turn blue and watches to make sure she doesn't go unconcious*  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:59 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
*Demyx watches Mizu start to turn blue and watches to make sure she doesn't go unconcious*
mizu hugges him then goes unconcious.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:02 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
*thinks 'crap...'** Demyx grabs mizu and hauls her to water's surface then swims to the pool's edge and pulls her out* "Wow, you sure are devoted..." *he carefully lays her flat on her back and runs to grab a towel*  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:04 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
*thinks 'crap...'** Demyx grabs mizu and hauls her to water's surface then swims to the pool's edge and pulls her out* "Wow, you sure are devoted..." *he carefully lays her flat on her back and runs to grab a towel*
she wakes up but pretend to be drowned. namine looks at mizu"demyx i think she drowned. you need to do mouth to mouth."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:08 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
she wakes up but pretend to be drowned. namine looks at mizu"demyx i think she drowned. you need to do mouth to mouth."
*Demyx wipes Mizu's face with the towel and gets her hair out of her face* "Are you sure? I think she's already breathing..." *he checks for a pulse* "And she definately still has a pulse...I didn't let her stay under long...."  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:11 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
*Demyx wipes Mizu's face with the towel and gets her hair out of her face* "Are you sure? I think she's already breathing..." *he checks for a pulse* "And she definately still has a pulse...I didn't let her stay under long...."
"trust me. i have drowned before. i almost ended up in a coma. you need to do mouth to mouth. and hurry." namine had a serious face on.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:16 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
"trust me. i have drowned before. i almost ended up in a coma. you need to do mouth to mouth. and hurry." namine had a serious face on.
*Demyx blanches* "C-coma?" *he looks down at Mizu* "It would be my fault too>>" *he leans over her, almost close enough to kiss but not quite, glances up at Namine* "You're sure?" *he hesitates to actually make contact*  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:19 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
*Demyx blanches* "C-coma?" *he looks down at Mizu* "It would be my fault too>>" *he leans over her, almost close enough to kiss but not quite, glances up at Namine* "You're sure?"
"am sure. that what all 5 doctor told me. thats why i refused to go in the water anymore." namine was worried for mizu.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:23 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
*Demyx blanches* "C-coma?" *he looks down at Mizu* "It would be my fault too>>" *he leans over her, almost close enough to kiss but not quite, glances up at Namine* "You're sure?"
"am sure. that what all 5 doctor told me. thats why i refused to go in the water anymore." namine was worried for mizu.
*Demyx sighed* "alright, I'll do it, I'll do it..." *he bent closer to Mizu's still form and placed his lips on hers*  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:28 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
*Demyx sighed* "alright, I'll do it, I'll do it..." *he bent closer to Mizu's still form and placed his lips on hers*
namine watches him."i hope mizu wakes up."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:32 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
*Demyx carefully breathes in and out for both himself and Mizu, watching her eyes to see if she wakes up*  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:35 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
*Demyx carefully breathes in and out for both himself and Mizu, watching her eyes to see if she wakes up*
namine puhes him down on mizu so he losed his balance then mizu hugges him while kissing him. namine giggles."it worked."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games