Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:00 pm
(( Short I know, but I needed to post something))

Saku had returned to the theater to bath and relax. Gods only knew how long she had soaked in the heated pools. Her muscles had been unbearably tense throughout until the last half hour when her body finally gave in to exhaustion and eased. She had lain there, her head resting on the white marble tub till she thought she would fall asleep. Come to think of it, Saku couldn't quite remember the last time she had slept. That more than anything told her that this whole mess with Juromaru was not worth the effort. She hoped that for the sake of them all, he chose Yue and would leave her in peace. She would not spend the rest of her immortal life, a wreck because of him.

She drained the water from the tub, donned a robe and flopped into her bed without so much as a thought. Her sleep was dreamless and restful, though she didn't sleep long. If she wanted to, Saku could go a week without sleeping and only require about one or two hours to recuperate. It was just force of habit that told her to try and sleep every night on a regular schedule. When she awoke, there was a quite to the manor she had not felt in a long time. Rising, she shook out her long hair and cursed herself for not combing it before sleeping. It was now a tangled mess that needed to be tended to.

After nearly ten minutes of pulling, pleading and pain, her hair returned to its usual cascade of red-orange waves. Today, she wove it into a bun, leaving a few rogue strands to frame her features. She donned her token kimono and applied the soft red eyeshadow to the lid of her eyes. That was as far as she would go when it came to primping. With a long deep breath, she then left her room, locking it behind her and began wandering through the halls.

Saku wandered around more out of habit than by design. Her eyes weren't even focused on what lay ahead of her. It was as if her mind were elsewhere, or more to the point everywhere and nowhere. She didn't even know where she was going, merely following her feet to see where they would lead her.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:07 pm
Yue looked around, she was hearing noises downstairs in the hallway leading to her Mezzanine. She nooded towards juromaru and called Chibi to her side. Chibi had been having quite the time giving Juromaru the cold shoulder but obidiantly flew to her mistresses fist.

Yue quickly decended the staircase to find herself looking at the back of .... Haru? Yue hadnt seen him in such a long time, she couldnt even begin to try and count the seasons.

"Haru...?" She asked tentativly and curiously, almost like she suspected it to be a trap.

Bizarre-love-triange

Dark Slaine

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:48 pm
Haru gazed upon the stranger before him. How does she know my name? Haru though as he got into a battle stance. Haru's sword was now pointed right at Yue and Haru's eyes were filled with anger. "Whoever you are, you are the enemy before me. I have no idea how you can know my name but I'm sure continuing a conversation can only be a wasted effort." Haru said as his positioned tensed up. Haru couldn't trust anyone. He couldn't believe anything, he could only just keep fighting, for that was all he knew. "I have no more time for chatter, I will kill you now!" Haru pushed off from the ground His sword was out in front in a thrusting state and he accelerated at such speeds towards Yue ready to thrust the blade into her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:59 pm
Yue though slightly shocked was still ready for his blade, she trust her hand into the air queuing Chibi to fly up and get ready for further instruction, yue then in the same fluid motion threw herself to the floor where she rolled forward and swiftly between his left leg and the wall, throwing herself up she looked for something to serve as a staff, because she wasn't carrying her quarter stave.

"Haru, you may be confused, but theres no use trying to kill me, It wont work. If you don't remember why let me refresh your memory, I am immortal, you are immortal, everyone who lives here is immortal. Your efforts will be wasted"

Yue finally found a long piece of oak on the ground, witch she quickly grabbed from the floor, it wasn't as strong or deft as her quester stave but it would have to do for now and it would serve her well enough for the battle she suspected was about to come.

"Juromaru, get your but down here, and bring my quarter stave!" She yelled up the stairs, hopefully he could be of some assistance to her right now.

Bizarre-love-triange

Dark Slaine

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:08 pm
"What?" Haru said pushing back from Yue but still pointed the sword at Yue. "Ugh...." Haru said holding his head. He saw some random images flow through his head. "I.... can't....." Haru thought then glanced up at Yue. "You're trying to throw me off guard? Pffft! Just like a thief would do. You must know my as the immortal Mercenary! That's how you knew my name and who I am. We'll just see how immortal you are!" Haru said he put the sword in back of him and then slashed upwords causeing a thrust of air that his sword creating a small amount of a wind current in the hallway. Haru then pushed off again towards Yue. The wind could cause a person to loose balance just enough to increase the accuracy of Haru's blade.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:09 pm
Yue threw her arms up to block the blow with her makeshift stave, it wouldn't be very effective but it would take the blow for her, and thats all she needed it to do, she could feel his blade make contact with her stick, cutting through it easily. She wasn't to keen on trying to re-attach an arm later so she then took the sharp splintered end of her stick and brought it roughly across her skin, causing her arm to break out in lines of red.

"If I was mortal then why would I heal as soon as My skin has been broken?"
Yue asked this in a calm tone, not at all condescending. She wasn't looking for more trouble and obviously Haru had come back here for a reason, with his memories intact or not. Sure enough her skin had quickly healed itself leaving only the quickly drying blood on her forearm.

"And Haru, immortal mercenaries, aren't we all? here in this place."

Bizarre-love-triange

Dark Slaine

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:34 pm
Haru gazed into her eyes. He could see the wound heal up and he was in shock. What is going on? There are others? Haru thought to himself. He refused to accept it. "I accepted a job, this place is to fall." Haru said to her. "Some type of sorcerry used to decieve my eyes. Let's see how long you can keep this up!" Haru said slashing this time at her. "I refuse to accept I'm anything like you! I refuse to be tricked!" Haru said slashing at Yue. "I will not be fooled!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:50 am
Yue leaped up into the air, flipping herself backwards a couple of times quickly to evade Haru's sword striking out at her. Her move was mostly successful though his blade did catch her ankle on its way up and around. Yue could feel the layers of skin yield to the blade and then begin to reach for each other again, cells multiplying to fill the chasm in her skin. That one was much deeper and would leave her with a scar.

Chibi had had enough waiting around wile her mistress fought so defensively with this intruder. She began to dive bomb him, lifting herself up from the dive seconds before she would hit him. She wasn't keen on not following Yue's suit, so she waited before she attacked but she was coming pretty close to just completely letting herself loose on the stranger.

Yue now felt that her wound was healed and she lifted the bottom of her dress to reveal that the blood flow had stopped and there was nothing left but a thin silver line of a scar.

"I dont know who sent you here Haru, but they're turning you against your own. We were once you're family"

Bizarre-love-triange

Kevkas

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:35 am
Juromaru lazily walked up and stood in front of Yue. Between her and Haru.

"Hmmm... Haru? What on earth are you doing? Attacking your fellow mercenaries.... tsk tsk tsk. I'm disappointed. You used to be so noble friend."

Juromaru tapped his right index finger against his left biscep as he waited for a response of some kind. In his left hand was Yue's staff.

"Hopefully you won't need it... Haru should come around..."

Juromaru scowled and licked his teeth absentmindedly. He really didn't want to have to get involved, Haru was just a little too homesick... Maybe?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:41 am
Sound drew her attention. Saku stopped midstride and turned as if she could see through the walls and find what was attracting her. Some type of battle was going on within the theater. And while it was usually her nature to let these things alone, she had a distinct feeling that something was not quite what it should have been. She shook herself to remove the lingering sense of delirium. She had been wandering around now for only goddess knew how long and was now quite worried as to what could have happened in the meantime. With that in mind, she began to make her way in the direction of the commotion.

In the meantime her mind began to wonder about what it could have been. Only other immortals were present within the manor unless someone had snuck in trying to assasinate one of them. Which was inherently stupid. You cannot kill a person who will heal all wounds damn near instantly. But that lead her to wonder if whether or not decapitation or burning alive or a host of other lovely things could do them harm. Huffing, she shook the thought from her head and wondered when she became so morbid.

Low and behold it was just as she had thought. It was another immortal, one she had not seen in...ages. She recognized him as the one called Haru, he was a little bit older than she was. At least when age had been an issue. But that was besides the point, he was currently attacking Yue. Had their been any form of resentment towards the other woman, Saku would have let the two battle it out. However, because they were not she would not allow this man to senselessly try to slaughter her. She did not draw within striking range but did put herself in his peripheal vision so that he could see her out of the corner of his eye. Her voice when she spoke was calm and unthreatening, her hands were up to show she was unarmed.

"And family does not turn on family."

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:43 pm
Yue though confident that she would leave the situation essentially, unscathed was glad to see Saku and Juromaru. She didn't let him remain in front of her for long, she walked up so that she was beside him, her hand grabbed out at her quarter stave. Weather or not she would need it she felt better with it in her possession.

"Juromaru, be kind. He's obviously very confused." Yue mumbled almost to herself as she stared forward observing Haru who was very obviously confused and manipulated to someone else purposes.

Yue remained alert and ready to move at the drop of a dime so to speak. She waited to see what would happen. Would the three of them together be enough to spark memories within him, she didn't know. None of them had ever been particularly close to Haru though Yue had gone on several missions with him and spend a considerable amount of time in his company a friendship had never flourished or started to take root among their interactions.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:44 pm
((Note: She really didn't kill that person...))

"So there are more, I should have expected this mission to be much more difficult than I would analyse it as." Haru said a bit melencoly gazing between Juromaru, Yue and Saku. "Nobility to thieves? I think you have me mistaken. I was told who you all are and I will execute my duty now. You think I will easily fall to such foolish trickery?" Haru began to swing around his sword. "I do not know why you insist that we were once friends. I was found out in this forest with daggers impailed into my chest, I had no idea who I was. How can you say that I was once family? If anything you are my enemy!" Haru said shaking off the thought. "I will destroy my enemies before me!" Haru seemed a bit perplexed by the situation. "The only one who helped me that day. Is the only person I can trust. But then that person was killed right before me by a disgraceful thief. I refuse to believe that such low life people can be so good. That murderer, the one whose hair sparkles of silver is said to be here. That woman that I saw killed..." ((Cough cough whenever Edaniel decides to come back)) Haru paused for a moment. "She is here, isn't she? She is the one I must kill, and if I have to destroy everyone who is in my way then so be it. I will kill any of you that get in my way!" Haru was struggling with the truth and seemed a bit slower in movements but he then began to swing his sword around violently almost in this wirlwind type movement where the word was basically all around him at once.  

Dark Slaine

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:33 pm

[Shinobu is off on a mission, a good bit away, I wish I could pull back into the storyline over there somehow, trapped out here in roleplay limbo with lazy-asses Aoki and Izumo isn't what I intended to happen.

also, if you guys love me you'll find a way to pull the action out here with us.

heart ]

Another short walk, the heavy fume of bog drifted all about, each inhale told Shinobu that they were nearing their swamp destination, and the young woman almost expected any second to feel the terra give way 'neath her feet and to sink, ankle-deep, into unstable muck. Or at least she could hope.

"I know that we're getting close now, Aoki-chan. I can smell the humidity of the marsh we seek, no to mention that the air is thick with mist, condensation that could only be brought on my recent warm rainfall, which we've not seen in a fortnight, and fresh wetland." Shinobu commented, taking great care to place her feet on solid earth, ready to take to the trees at any given moment, not willing to trouble herself with the hindrance of trudging through thick mud.

After a short amount of time, the ground began to soften, and each step yielded a soft 'mush', and this was when Shinobu decided the two would pick up their speed.

~~~

"No." Yul ordered, his voice unfaltering, his gaze sturdily fixed upon the man his hand was clenched around the wrist of. "You have to stop now. we have to leave this place immediately."

He bent back Taketo's forearm, pushing the extended limb back into the body, taking the remaining arm in his, tightening his grip to a point just short of painful.

"You're not well, my friend, and we shall return to our home now."

Yul shot a look to Kosho, who stood by, a few short steps absent from the scene, a stare that said; "you can take care of things here". A tailing nod of the head excused them both, as he led Taketo, arms entangled; head leant, out of the room, and away, ignoring anything and everything aside from his own thoughts.

This was a mistake... poor Taketo... he is ill, mentally ill. And this is bad.

~~~

Sure enough, this was the swamp. Thick fungi layer covering the low water, flora winding around every element not submerged in murky wet, and several wild-life, primarily insects, gathered upon twigs and plants, creating a dull and continuous buzz. Everything was hot and sticky, clinging to the touch, and quite often Shinobu would start to sink into the liquid mess below and would have to quickly relocate.

"Okay..." Shinobu placed one of her hands on her hip, the other gently brushing away the flies that seemed to coat the present air. "We're obviously here, Kherej made no mention of bogs along the way, and this is the first we've come across, so there's no mistake... but..."

She surveyed the area, eyes squinted to peer as far as possible into the glade, but nothing remotely golden stood out, everything was green brown and yellow, a collage of earthy life.

"There is not a golden damselfly here, and the sun is sinking. I don't find joy in the prospect of camp in a bog."

~~~

"You know... I could drive them out. Lead them away from Fores... They'd never get to see the sun set."

"..." Hoeen sat idle, a stray finger softly stroking his dimple, as if deeply contemplating the previous statement, and retaliating rather bluntly.

"No."

"No?? What? Why not? They're just... intruders, and we don't need them here. If they ne'er see the golden flies they'll pass on, and we can keep it-"

"Don't even bother, Hurtley." the man interrupted. "They’re idiots, and I tire of this dull life. My mouth wets at the mere mention of a meal. Two young women... foolish young women. Hired mercenaries. Disgusting and yet... no, let them in. Let them try."

The younger one's eye lit up a brilliant shade, he quickened, "Do you mean it? company? They can stay?"

Hoeen stood from his thick stone chair, rising into the air, giving lift to his body, and began to take off. Down the hallway and upwards the stairs, giving his younger companion an approving nod.

"Oh... boy!"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:34 pm
[I am SO bored right now, and now that Haru back I'm itching to return too.

Roleplaying can be so cruel. ]

Edaniel
Captain

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out